Post: medievil platinum save - unlock trophies [CUSA12982]
11-02-2019, 04:44 PM #1
airpro
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); this save will unlock following trophies

-Quest Complete-est
--Complete the game--

-Almost A Hero
For this trophy, “giving them everything you have” means healing down to your last health vial. For me it unlocked when sacrificing 4 of my health bars to my troops via the Good Lightning. You must continuously hold down square with the healing chalice equipped and run left and right in the middle land (between the troops) so the green lightning hits your friendly soldiers. It's enough for the green lightning to hit them for a second, then move on. The lightning will always hit the nearest skeleton, no need to aim it. Don't stop walking, stay in constant motion running back and forth. It will unlock immediately during the skeleton fight even before this fight is done!

-Sir Moneybags
--replay The Crystal Caves level collect the gold from the dragon lair and it will ping--

-Master Dan-At-Arms ( not sure it will unlock )
-Deathly Smorgasbord
--letting the timer run out during “The Haunted Ruins” that will unlocked it--

and some other but not sure about that

if any problems let me know

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 11-03-2019 at 04:12 PM. Reason: title

The following 22 users say thank you to airpro for this useful post:

_cj3z_, #NateB473, aeneax, Anselmo Ricci, ash994, Cornaboyzzz, Doddo, FamiliarGamer, Grabarz, ivan6219, Jie_2020, kiki1941, ledwig773, Leonrpg, LONGBOW94, LOORDWAR, marcelhc8, mohammedsan99, Nathaniel, rilk1977, strawmk, Tovorot
11-06-2019, 06:46 PM #2
i will try
11-07-2019, 10:55 AM #3
uvme
Rookie
Stupid question I'm playing the EU version when you download a save and extract the file my ps4 should be able to detect the save but never does. Is there something I'm not doing wrong?
11-07-2019, 03:53 PM #4
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by uvme View Post
Stupid question I'm playing the EU version when you download a save and extract the file my ps4 should be able to detect the save but never does. Is there something I'm not doing wrong?

No such thing as stupid questions. A few questions of my own:

Are you resigning it first in Save Wizard? Is the save resigning okay in Save Wizard? Are you sure that your own CUSA of the game is CUSA12982? Just because you're EU doesn't mean that your copy of the game is the same as this copy, when it comes to CUSA.

If everything seems okay so far, are you sure that you've set up your profile okay, when installing and setting up Save Wizard? You can see your profile/account by copying saves from your PS4 to a USB stick and when you look at those saves on a PC, the path will look like this:

E (or some other drive letter) >>> PS4 >>> Savedata >>> Account/Profile name (it will be a combination of 16 numbers and letters) >>> CUSA number >>> PS4 save files

After you have successfully resigned a save onto a USB stick, it will always appear on that USB stick in that way, so you can check to make sure things are working okay by looking at the USB stick and making sure it appears on the USB stick along with all of your other saves. Like, if you copy saves from God of War and the Last of US onto the USB stick, and resign Medievl on the same USB stick, then all 3 game saves should appear in the same Account/Profile folder, just with different CUSA folders. If one of them is still appearing in a different profile/folder after you think you are done resigning, then it might mean that something went wrong when you were setting up your profile, maybe a number or letter went into the wrong place. Try troubleshooting along those lines if all else fails.
11-07-2019, 04:37 PM #5
uvme
Rookie
Ahhh I'm not resigning it first with save wizard. This is where I get confused I extract the save it's on my USB I load up save wizard and says no save detected so I'm not able to re-sign. I take it this is in relation to the region of the save/game?

Hope I've explained myself properly.

Thanks
11-07-2019, 05:41 PM #6
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by uvme View Post
Ahhh I'm not resigning it first with save wizard. This is where I get confused I extract the save it's on my USB I load up save wizard and says no save detected so I'm not able to re-sign. I take it this is in relation to the region of the save/game?

Hope I've explained myself properly.

Thanks

Gotcha.

I didn't extract the save myself so did not see the exact format it's in after the RAR, but I did see it's in a RAR. Not all saves will be. It's important to know the filepath for each download you're using, since that turns out to be the issue a lot of the time. For a RAR, one common issue is that people use the "import" button. The "import" cannot detect a RAR, only a ZIP. It cannot detect a CUSA folder either, only a ZIP. Also, there are some issues sometimes with extractors other than WinRAR and, I think, 7Zip, so I'd stick with WinRAR (or maybe 7Zip I just can't recall for sure).

If you're extracting it and putting it on a USB, make sure you fully extract it. No ZIPs. If it's in a ZIP, take it out. You would be creating a fake folder to represent a fake profile. I mentioned in my post above that if you copy a PS4 save to a USB stick you'll see your Account/Profile appear in a folder name as a combination of 16 numbers and letters. Create a new one, a fake one, one that you'll be able to tell apart from the real deal. I use all Zeros. The filepath is otherwise the same. And you put the CUSA folder, from this download or any other, right in that fake profile/account folder. The file path should look like this (assuming you use Zeros, and of course your drive letter might be different, but you get the idea):

E: >>> PS4 >>> Savedata >>> 0000000000000000 >>>> CUSA folder (the one you want to resign) >>> PS4 save files

If you put them there, in the Save Wizard "resign" menu, you'll see the Save files pop up right in the menu itself, appearing under a profile name of all Zeros. Resign it right from there - don't register the profile, no need, it will just eat up one of your Save Wizard slots - and if you want you can have SW delete each resigned save when you're done so you can see which you have left to do. Then, on your USB stick, the file path should look like above, except your real account file folder will be there instead of all zeros.

The SECOND option is the "import" button. To do that, you need to have a ZIP file. If you don't have one you need to make one. Many of the downloads around here are already ZIPs. I didn't check this one to see if there was a ZIP inside of the RAR. There sometimes are.

You would want it in this format:

ZIP >>> CUSA folder >>> PS4 save files

Nothing else in the way. Sometimes people have one to many folders in there. Same with the first method, like a CUSA folder inside of a CUSA folder, which is an easy mistake to make.

A simple way to make a ZIP is with Windows itself, assuming you have Windows 7 or later. Right click the CUSA folder, then in the context menu that pops up, hover over (or maybe click) "Send to..." then "...Compresed (Zipped) File". And then the CUSA folder and the PS4 save files inside of it will be zipped up.

After that, go to Save Wizard's resign menu, and you'll see the "import" button in there. Click that, navigate to the ZIP's filepath, and import it. You still have to import each save file individually. Delete the ZIP when done.

Hope that helps.
08-02-2020, 10:03 PM #7
No file to download anymore

The following user thanked phosgene for this useful post:

DefReaper
08-20-2023, 01:35 PM #8
The link is no longer available. Can you update the link?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo