11-06-2019, 12:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); CUSA08025

Hi, I want to start this collection and sharing of items!
How to put other players' stash?
1) Backup your "profile" file! (USB and/or PSN Cloud)
2) Download and resign with Save Wizard another player "profile" file (THE PROFILE FILE CONTAINS THE STASH ITEMS!)
3) Take the items from the stash and put them on your characters
4) Put back your "profile" file on your PS4 to have your stash back (and guardian points)
Here's my stash [EU]: https://mega.nz/#!u8BiHKJC!tEudHD09DYLHH_Myj0AaqAol_WPVuMUC9GfjA0PglAg

SHARE YOUR OWN STASH AND HELP OTHER PLAYERS! Smile
Last edited by aeneax ; 11-06-2019 at 02:40 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to Buuzer for this useful post:

aeneax, TheDeadLift, Isaac Clarke, Kim-Chi, Leonrpg, luciferous31, Platinum_Hunter, Reap4201, vojkan
11-06-2019, 01:56 PM #2
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
Great idea hope this takes off 👍
11-06-2019, 02:46 PM #3
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Great idea. I second the hope that it takes off.

Trying something different with this thread because as the CUSAs are updated - hoping they are - I can tell the title will get broken. So instead of inserting the CUSAs into the title, I put your missing one right into your main post. As it gets updated, please edit your main post itself to reflect the various CUSAs found here.

Good luck with this idea, and thanks for the contribution.
11-06-2019, 05:49 PM #4
Thanks! I really hope this get noticed so we can have multiple choosing stashes
11-07-2019, 12:20 AM #5
Will this work for a US ps4?
11-07-2019, 06:43 AM #6
A good idea, but a few important things to note if I may:

1. Messing around with profiles a great many times is a fuckup waiting to happen. BL2 is completely unplayable online for people with high badass points and this game especially launched with broken guardian ranks and it is still broken and out of sync after the supposed fix. Put the loot in your backpack and share the character or be prepared to one day lose your profile.
2. This game is not region free so specify your [US] or [EU] region.
3. Only sought after anointed loot and very good to god rolls are worth the effort so keep it at that before just blindly sharing common crap. Everybody wants 125% damage after action skills or +1 grenade after action skills. Nobody wants an anointed Infinity with "after reload" on it or a Woodblocker of any kind regardless what anointed it has on it.

This can be made to work and be updated in future and serve as a community save of sorts.
11-07-2019, 03:43 PM #7
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by UncleZedz View Post
Will this work for a US ps4?

If people upload saves in a US CUSA, specificially your CUSA, you could use that without hassle after you resign the saves. It's tied more to CUSA than it is to region. You can have different CUSAs for the same game even in the same country on occasion, such as with some digital/physical differences.

If it's a save from a different CUSA, from a different part of the world, it depends on whether or not it can be re-regioned. I haven't played the game and am unaware whether re-regiong is possible. It has Quick Codes, but it would also need to have Advanced Mode in Save Wizard. I'll link to a tutorial below that shows how you can change a save's region, but there are some titles where re-regioning can be tricky or just impossible for various reasons ranging from file sizes to the characters used in a file. I haven't played any Borderlands games so can't speak to this one.

You must login or register to view this content.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo