11-14-2019, 07:23 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is my save for Need For Speed Heat

There is only one city left (Blackwood Heights). I have already done all drift but if you try to redo one you might get the trophy I dont know, if not you have to wait for another save or do them yourself.
Rest of the trophies you will get by getting 3 stars on all activities in the last city and getting the last collectibles. Enjoy!

Download:

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Last edited by ColdHearted ; 11-14-2019 at 07:24 PM.

The following 200 users say thank you to ColdHearted for this useful post:

``,, *CHOW-CHOW*, ~mg~, [email protected], 7h1nk, 978328, Abdulla4542, abufhad, Adrian Marsh, adrian188_, aeneax, ajay.solidsnake, Akeemi14, AkIrA HD, Alberta, alemetal, Alexombre91, Ali-AlOlayan, alifilm, Alkiba, alvaro_15, Amoo_Ali, AndrewG87, Andrey-Shapenkov, Anoobiis, Armageddon1989, Ayupnay, b4t1n, b7reya, bakajanai, Barbe_1906, BASIA2001, bayesh, Berhane, birka, brolyssj97160, Bukake, Botty, chriz, Chro, ChuckNoia, Ciri, Cloud, cocodeshanel, danger-20, Dark90, DARTH VADER2000, demoncryx, Deryus, dllgeo, Dr.Dante, dracula101, DracuLazarus, Dvilz95, dxniell, dyj683049, Emptyx7, ezpate2, FamiliarGamer, FHood-Adel, Ficcanasone, FU66, Gabriela-M-Perez-Ortiz, GAHALE2, GAMEKSA1, Gen4ik, gioking74, giova, goodles, Grommash85, HakenMelms88, Hamed, hamoodi, hated79, him77, Hitman 47, HsGio27, i__mhm, ignored467, IkkI7, ImSombre, inderjeet91, IrishGuardian, IvanBilko, J0iw_, jamalxxx, Jaytech, jimke1, joelroma, joladouille, Jonah, k7zo, Kaffeegrund, kaiiyonz, KaLvaDoreS, kataniam, kaveirajde, Kayo_Mayo, kolejorz50, Kolynua and 100 other users.

The following 2 users groaned at ColdHearted for this awful post:

herefortheplats, yoyo16
11-15-2019, 06:58 AM #2
emmanueltotti
Pokemon Trainer
Level rep? How?
11-15-2019, 07:09 PM #3
SSnake
Rookie
Originally posted by ColdHearted View Post

There is only one city left (Blackwood Heights). I have already done all drift but if you try to redo one you might get the trophy I dont know, if not you have to wait for another save or do them yourself.
Rest of the trophies you will get by getting 3 stars on all activities in the last city and getting the last collectibles. Enjoy!

Download:

file cant be downloaded

The following 3 users say thank you to SSnake for this useful post:

GAHALE2, kataniam, Sabbongia
11-15-2019, 08:15 PM #4
Originally posted by SSnake View Post
Originally posted by ColdHearted View Post

Download:

file cant be downloaded

It works for me

The following 3 users say thank you to ColdHearted for this useful post:

Dark90, i__mhm, WirdSchonGehen
11-16-2019, 12:37 PM #5
SSnake
Rookie
please upload again
06-26-2020, 07:01 PM #6
please upload again
03-28-2021, 10:03 AM #7
Mr.Monster
Save Point
can you re upload again please?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo