11-17-2019, 07:47 AM #1
HAGH
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); .............................................................
Last edited by HAGH ; 07-10-2020 at 05:40 AM.

The following 164 users say thank you to HAGH for this useful post:

abade460, abudiix, adamisfaceless, aeneax, aklee530, ALDon_Madrid, alemetal, alphaskill, amida, Anas014, AnonymousArtRev, Bala.perdida, BatCleric, Black_Kaiser, bladechemical, Bottega, brocaivd, broomstop, bruninho_rp, Buddhaa615, Calypso0441, cchokevin, cezares_2013, Cherryninja2, Chokolate-thunder, clouzing, crackmax, cyber2fun, da-derp, danielakabibby, daril rosario ferreira, DarkHikaru, deadlysin, Deathl1ke, doran usher, dreworhipper, drocker8, edlna, edwinsansores90, Faisal19, Fallen Snake, fav0, Felipeagronomo2020, FENRIIIRR, Fran_scandurva, Gaoyiming, GaryPaul69, gaysir, [email protected], generasiondefuego, geovane, Ghandi122, Ginchan, Hamed, HeavensSmile, Isaac Clarke, ivan6219, Jagoe09, jakin40z, JamesDRobbins, jasonsoldout, jaybobps4, jeffersonds012, jgilles02, JimmyHACK, jmaser, johnsmith10109, JRG1988, Jtripz, k4js3r, kazuhirahunt, KevinL, kid90, killmovesk99, kimaru-kimaru, KingCarlos787, KleberMishima, klycik, KratosvsThor2006, LagrueJ1991, LaughTracks, LDheatran, leejovin, lengo, Leo666, Leonrpg, LoKey, LordDib90, Lseibt, Luchoo0, lucianonery, MacadamCowboy, mancaos, manunyuts, ManWithCloudEnvy, marx, McUndertaker89, mega1x, Minamoto no Raikou, Moolan and 64 other users.

The following 3 users groaned at HAGH for this awful post:

herefortheplats, iDontPlatinum, zee209
12-09-2019, 12:44 PM #29
Is it still working as insta platinum, I'm about to buy the game
12-09-2019, 03:13 PM #30
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Bottega View Post

If it did before, a patch does sometimes change the way trophies pop but you can often trick your PS4 into download specific patches of many games. If you're ever interested in learning how to do that, some decent guides have been written for it specifically for Final Fantasy XV after a patch entirely removed the Comrades DLC from the game (turning it into a standalone experience, which of course removes the ability to get those trophies unless you use said tricks).

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Bottega
12-09-2019, 06:30 PM #31
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

If it did before, a patch does sometimes change the way trophies pop but you can often trick your PS4 into download specific patches of many games. If you're ever interested in learning how to do that, some decent guides have been written for it specifically for Final Fantasy XV after a patch entirely removed the Comrades DLC from the game (turning it into a standalone experience, which of course removes the ability to get those trophies unless you use said tricks).

Thank you for taking the time to replay , super awesome of you
I'm absolutely interested in learning that, thank you for offering
And I wanted to ask you something which is not related to this topic but I was thinking about the other day,
Is there a post or something that mentions all insta platinum games, I think it's very cool to have such thing

Thank you for your time and effort,

The following user thanked Bottega for this useful post:

aeneax
12-10-2019, 03:17 PM #32
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Thank you for taking the time to replay , super awesome of you
I'm absolutely interested in learning that, thank you for offering
And I wanted to ask you something which is not related to this topic but I was thinking about the other day,
Is there a post or something that mentions all insta platinum games, I think it's very cool to have such thing

Thank you for your time and effort,

I haven't seen such a thread, but if someone were to create one and organize it well, it would be a pretty great addition to the forums. There aren't a lot of instant platinum games, though. Many people mistake platinum saves - which are not designed to trigger any trophies - for instant platinum saves and/or for platinum save sets. You might be able to filter through the forums by searching for "instant" and "insta", but I'd be cognizant of the comments people leave in any particular thread after testing a save.
12-11-2019, 02:04 AM #33
Anyone know if any quick codes are getting added for Save Wizard?
12-11-2019, 02:34 PM #34
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Ryan-Leimbach View Post
Anyone know if any quick codes are getting added for Save Wizard?

They added one earlier this month for skill points.
12-27-2019, 11:53 PM #35
Originally posted by TheWiggz View Post
Data Disc didn't pop for me using the second save. Any idea what can trigger it.

I am having the same issue 98% only need to get this one to proc,no dice, went through every single datalog in the menus as well.
12-28-2019, 05:39 AM #36
HAGH
Rookie
Originally posted by goochersss View Post
Originally posted by TheWiggz View Post
Data Disc didn't pop for me using the second save. Any idea what can trigger it.

I am having the same issue 98% only need to get this one to proc,no dice, went through every single datalog in the menus as well.

Did you sit medication point ?
01-08-2020, 09:30 AM #37
which one i will get a Instant platinum?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo