11-17-2019, 04:11 PM #1
Bierbubi88
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi,

here is my mini saveset for Death Stranding.
Starting with Birth of Legend.

Birth of a Legend

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Just deliver the Item to the Old Man in Front of You and the Trophy should pop, beware i dont know if there autopos other trophies.
If the Trophy won't pop change your Difficulty to Hard first on your Profile!

Well Traveled, Pumped Porter, Devliveries Done and some more will/can pop

I will edit this thread when i am done with Growth of a Legend which i am workin on too.

Have Fun
Bierbubi88
Last edited by Bierbubi88 ; 11-17-2019 at 06:05 PM. Reason: title

The following 430 users say thank you to Bierbubi88 for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, 00abovezero, [email protected], 13wendelin11, 3331, 72jey, 7h1nk, Abdulla4542, Abdurhman-Alamoudi, AboodyRDR, adrianoangelo, aeneax, agnailton123, AHMAD71, akaq, Akeemi14, AkIrA HD, alexanderprague, alexios, AlexStar, AndyGilz, Aneeed, Anoobiis36, Anselmo Ricci, Applesauce, aqwsaq, Artur-Harder, ashkanabri, b0shey, b7reya, Babarz, BadDayKSA, BaileyJM, Bala.perdida, Ballackfutbol, Balthier1987, bang4stylez, Bartowski, bashar88safa, basharsky88, BASIA2001, berserk2120, Bert, birka, blackmustang, Blackramzes, blotooo 50924842, bobbyzamp, bobsandbag, Bomb_Perignon, borusse, Bra-C-Ket, bradders89, Breoreus, bruninho_rp, bsv683, C_nico2811, Castru, cezares_2013, Chan-Chun-Ho-Flow, CHANG H.C, Christian-Olguin, christofdarkan, chriz, Chxii, Cloud, codinome007, conan-1, crave, crescentyue, crisxsilvabr, cybertracker, d7oomy, da7oomi50, daFFy_d, darkbasic, darksideq88, Dershmoo, dewityves, Dexnhollow, diopig85, DocRorschach, Doggloc1992, dojoman, dokkydokky, dokoia, Dr.Dante, Dr.Segg, draconux, dracula101, DrDoom1980, DSRT976, DuanyX, 🇬‌🇮‌🇬‌🇮‌🇴‌, Eggymu, Emanuel cardoso, emfe, EmoZio, emptycolor and 330 other users.
11-17-2019, 04:31 PM #2
first thanks for the save.. second i tested the save nothing pop.. i think u should add your data save as well

The following user thanked Faisal19 for this useful post:

Flamebat21
11-17-2019, 04:32 PM #3
Bierbubi88
Save Point
Originally posted by Faisal19 View Post
first thanks for the save.. second i tested the save nothing pop.. i think u should add your data save as well

i will check it give me a moment

Did you hit continue on the Title Screen or load? you should load the manually save with order with the fountain pen delivery, once i load it up you should stand in front of the old man on the mountain with 2 other guys. just finish the delivery and it should pop.
Last edited by Bierbubi88 ; 11-17-2019 at 04:42 PM.

The following user thanked Bierbubi88 for this useful post:

DrDoom1980
11-17-2019, 04:45 PM #4
Originally posted by Bierbubi88 View Post

Did you hit continue on the Title Screen or load? you should load the manually save with order with the fountain pen delivery, once i load it up you should stand in front of the old man on the mountain with 2 other guys. just finish the delivery and it should pop.

i loaded manually and there was 2 guys.. i delivered the ink and nothing happened ... im gonna check again
Ps: maybe the trophy glitch or i did something wrong.. as long as u tested.. then the save is good
Last edited by Faisal19 ; 11-17-2019 at 04:49 PM.
11-17-2019, 04:51 PM #5
Bierbubi88
Save Point

i loaded manually and there was 2 guys.. i delivered the ink and nothing happened ... im gonna check again
Ps: maybe the trophy glitch or i did something wrong.. as long as u tested.. then the save is good

i resigned it to my dummy just load the save delivered and trophy pop with others. i can send you the profile save if you want but dont know if it will work with it.

Faisal19
11-17-2019, 04:52 PM #6
Hi,

Birth of a Legend

Just deliver the Item to the Old Man in Front of You and the Trophy should pop, beware i dont know if there autopos other trophies.

I will edit this thread when i am done with Growth of a Legend which i am workin on too.

Have Fun
Bierbubi88

i tested the save and the trophy pop for me

you can use this saves for (In Sam We Trust) and (Childminder)

Just Deliver the lost cargo to the guy in front of you

Just Run and Jump then the trophy will pop

Thank you very much
Last edited by Failed Legend ; 11-17-2019 at 08:17 PM.

The following 103 users say thank you to Failed Legend for this useful post:

13wendelin11, Abdurhman-Alamoudi, abudiix, agnailton123, Akeemi14, Applesauce, BadDayKSA, BASIA2001, berserk2120, Bierbubi88, bobbyzamp, Bra-C-Ket, C_nico2811, Chan-Chun-Ho-Flow, Coldplay, crisxsilvabr, darkbasic, Dershmoo, dewityves, Dexnhollow, 🇬‌🇮‌🇬‌🇮‌🇴‌, efekose83, EmoZio, evildrake, Ficcanasone, Flamebat21, freedomxi, GAME KILLER, great ronaldo, Grimzilla, Grommash85, Hatchet Harry, Hedgehog, ishotboston, IvanBilko, JhOnNY_HD, Joecoolt, junaidkhan007, JuniorC, kami0, kendonyus, kimeko, KingCheat, kingkicka55, konvic, koo3, Kooki, lcfurlann, lee30111, MacadamCowboy, Makec, mamuske, mariomeier007, mattiaxu, mhzri, mic88, MR-QHR, Mr.Monster, MrHeisenberg, naresh89, naseralnuaimi, nuzzgok, oazzamx12, omar_almozini, pandorra13, pecheta, peluaod, perps06, peter gascoigne, poulkilly, R-Sin-Vader, RaeiN, rafaelantunes, rafamofa, AntiFog, ResidentWeevil, Richter, Rizzo, RPGAddict, ryan_john44, sajman777, satriopel, silent7, Sincefr, sizzurp12321, Sodic12, SolidKazuma, Strider_90, t-bagwell, Teagle286, thiagosza, voidtinker, Willard, wongfeihung, Wulfen77, x-020, xofreshprince, xpyash, Yannackak, yazeed07 and 3 other users.
11-17-2019, 04:57 PM #7
Originally posted by Failed Legend View Post
Hi,

Birth of a Legend

Have Fun
Bierbubi88

i tested the save and the trophy pop for me

you can use this saves for (In Sam We Trust) and (Childminder)

Just Deliver the lost cargo to the guy in front of you

Just Run and Jump then the trophy will pop

Thank you very much

the save worked for u not for me.. that means i did something wrong..

The following 8 users say thank you to Faisal19 for this useful post:

Applesauce, bobbyzamp, EmoZio, junaidkhan007, kingkicka55, mikhail, naresh89, rafaelantunes
11-17-2019, 05:40 PM #8

i resigned it to my dummy just load the save delivered and trophy pop with others. i can send you the profile save if you want but dont know if it will work with it.

i found the problem.. my profile save was on normal difficulty.. when i changed to hard and used your save the trophy pop.. thanks and sorry for disturb
Last edited by Faisal19 ; 11-17-2019 at 05:53 PM.

The following user thanked Faisal19 for this useful post:

Bierbubi88
11-17-2019, 06:06 PM #9
Bierbubi88
Save Point

i found the problem.. my profile save was on normal difficulty.. when i changed to hard and used your save the trophy pop.. thanks and sorry for disturb

Okay i added it to the first post! thx

Faisal19
11-17-2019, 08:01 PM #10
Thank you for taking the time to provide the community with these saves. I have just completed the game and was feeling mega burned out.
I'm glad there are people like you that go the extra mile.
Many thanks 👍
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo