11-18-2019, 12:05 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Best Beloved Deliver pizza
In Sam We Trust After pizza deliver
Homo Faber - After max facility buy new five weapon
God Particle Go-Getter Enter Higgs's home
Fount of Knowledge After you enter to home pick chips and restore
The Post Guides the Present Read one new email
The Past Guides the Present Read all new interviews

Great Deliver Load new save and make deliver

Only use it this save after u finish story

I'm working for LL and Great Deliver
Last edited by Nyandere ; 11-19-2019 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Change region

The following 282 users say thank you to Nyandere for this useful post:

_cj3z_, 13wendelin11, 5150, 61891918, Adrian-Lisn-Fernandez, aeneax, ahmadpasha, Akeemi14, AleMura7--, aliellie, alphaskill, amjed, Andrejs-Jarovojs, AQRed, Arpagone, awesomw1, Ayaali41, b0shey, b7reya, Bala.perdida, Bartowski, bashar88safa, Bassa, Bierbubi88, Big-BosS_BR, BigCransky69, Black_Kaiser, blackmustang, bobbyzamp, bobsandbag, bodaveBT, Bomber2550, bomberB52, Brettuccine, brokolo, brwanch, bsv683, Caesarimp, Botty, cb500, chadders76, chambe28, Cherryninja2, christofdarkan, cnbyuth, Cneyt-Saltrk, codinome007, CosmoConstant, crackmax, crasmijn03, crisxsilvabr, cybertracker, da7oomi50, daivent333333, danganronpa4, Dante-Grape, Dark_moon, DarkHikaru, darkmental, David perla, Digitalcorporal, dnhl, DocRorschach, DomGAM, DragonLover66, DrDoom1980, Drev23, dro.242, Dywas, elektrovoz, Elesayth, Emanuel cardoso, Emptyx7, Fabrizio9700, Failed Legend, Faisal19, Farah, Fatehbraik, Faturidi28, fonfir, Foxhounded, Freddy666, Freikugel, frez0r, frontwing, funkypumpkin93, g11, GAME KILLER, gamershow, geba, ggbftw, Ginsu2077, gleb111, glow117, godinhu, Goofy95, goopsw, goosesteax, gowhawx, great ronaldo and 182 other users.

The following 3 users groaned at Nyandere for this awful post:

Amazinggamer334, Apex_Raptor, br0wniiez
11-18-2019, 12:38 AM #2
Thanks for posting this. Going to test this out later.

The following user thanked neomax1986 for this useful post:

kaibamoto
11-18-2019, 02:44 AM #3
Thanks , tested on dummy account . So far they all pop except no luck with the legend of legends popping
Edit: Childminder also pops, master builder also pops with apprentice builder
Last edited by xofreshprince ; 11-18-2019 at 03:09 AM.
11-18-2019, 05:36 AM #4
Originally posted by xofreshprince View Post
Thanks , tested on dummy account . So far they all pop except no luck with the legend of legends popping

You can only earn Legend of Legends under hard difficulty, might want to change it in game options and do a premium delivery mission to see if it pops.
11-18-2019, 07:39 AM #5
Bierbubi88
Save Point
thx for the best beloved. i will try to do the Growth of Legend as fast as possible. Please be patient cause i am busy man. But i will deliver that save Winky Winky
11-18-2019, 07:49 AM #6
RPGAddict
Little One
Thank you, any way to pop great deliverer?
11-18-2019, 08:48 AM #7
Botty
Proud Father! ツ
I don't own this game, but thank you for the upload.
11-18-2019, 10:47 AM #8
Originally posted by yanhaot View Post

You can only earn Legend of Legends under hard difficulty, might want to change it in game options and do a premium delivery mission to see if it pops.

I think it has to do with the profile save , I couldn't re region that for some reason so the stats show 0 for LL deliveries
11-18-2019, 11:54 AM #9
Great Deliver i update for sure today for Legend of Legends i try too but time deliver is hard to get LL rank
Last edited by Nyandere ; 11-18-2019 at 11:58 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Nyandere for this useful post:

Bierbubi88, kendonyus, xofreshprince
11-18-2019, 03:57 PM #10
Originally posted by yanhaot View Post

I think it has to do with the profile save , I couldn't re region that for some reason so the stats show 0 for LL deliveries

same thing happened to me yesterday when i was testing a save, when i changed the difficulty to hard and reload the save and made my delivery the trophy popped..
Last edited by Faisal19 ; 11-18-2019 at 03:58 PM.

The following user thanked Faisal19 for this useful post:

Himo
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo