Post: NIOH TROFEU EM BUSCA DA PERFEICAO E MAIS [CUSA07113]
11-19-2019, 09:53 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Olá!

seguem save de Nioh contendo 3 trofeus, pode pipocar ate outros trofeus, mas não testei!
tem um guia na pasta de como obter cada trofeu.

Hello!
follow Nioh's save containing 3 trophies, can pop up to other trophies, but have not tested!
There is a guide in the folder on how to get each trophy.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 11-20-2019 at 03:28 PM. Reason: title

The following 18 users say thank you to uncharteddk for this useful post:

aeneax, barbeiro, Big-BosS_BR, crackmax, danielvasqu, deadlysin, DjalmaTHEGAMER2, furia20881, gledsonfalcao, jhessejack, jojo.jra7, Jolly Rogue, KleberMishima, milito0022, riciele, stef199966, Vitanjuga, warkantos
11-20-2019, 03:31 AM #2
Originally posted by uncharteddk View Post
Olá!

seguem save de Nioh contendo 3 trofeus, pode pipocar ate outros trofeus, mas não testei!
tem um guia na pasta de como obter cada trofeu.

Hello!
follow Nioh's save containing 3 trophies, can pop up to other trophies, but have not tested!
There is a guide in the folder on how to get each trophy.

You must login or register to view this content.

Show cara funcionou parabéns d mais uma vez pelo trabalho!
01-15-2020, 08:16 PM #3
vlw meu camarada, é bom ver a comunidade br ajudando... vou testar aqui.. grande abraço
05-05-2020, 06:17 PM #4
no valid saves within this save file
please upload a good save with the save file within the folder.
05-06-2020, 03:25 PM #5
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Teagle286 View Post
no valid saves within this save file
please upload a good save with the save file within the folder.

Just checked them out and they all look good to me. I'm guessing it's a filepath issue, and I'm also guessing either (1) you tried to import/upload the download as is, or (2) if I'm wrong and you did extract the main download, then your version of WinRAR is out of date or maybe you're not using WinRAR. Check out the troubleshooting thread, text tutorial on resigning, for more granular detail, but that's my take.
05-11-2020, 10:20 PM #6
i believe you are correct and again thank you
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo