11-29-2019, 07:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Uploading save file for Perfect Crime trophy . I think this should work.
You shall load the second save file (epilogue) , play the last chapter and let madisson die in the secret room by choke in 3-4 minutes.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 11-30-2019 at 03:14 PM.

The following 54 users say thank you to gabu840 for this useful post:

``,, Abbas-Ali-AL-Shaikh, aeneax, Anas014, AwesomeGreat, bgolde2, bsv683, busterdawg69, captainftw, datsen, dejamh96, Diego_kyo, dnbinfek, Erick.Dias, freewilly97, GADG3Tx87, HeavensSmile, hibbityjibbity, Hklj, HQ8080, hr330s, ishotboston, jeje0765, jorgeslsampa, Kazmasan, Leonrpg, Lethal_Threat69, LipeBoy, mamuske, RoyalBlue726, Mr.X, napoleao2, neoar, nltonsantos868, ph14woozies, RandoNoob, Raziels44, GamerChad, Red-Til-I-Die, RedNovaDragon11, ScherNik, seko91, SilentStraw, silvex, SirDawg, taker394, Thamerx223, The Don Jay, tiagothm, tincho_bostero, Ubayd, UPNing, youngdd, Zezogomez33
01-20-2020, 11:11 AM #2
Originally posted by gabu840 View Post
Uploading save file for Perfect Crime trophy . I think this should work.
You shall load the second save file (epilogue) , play the last chapter and let madisson die in the secret room by choke in 3-4 minutes.

do you have a save for all endings?

The following 2 users say thank you to GamerChad for this useful post:

taker394, Zezogomez33
01-20-2020, 05:08 PM #3
How do I resign a save for a game that isn't on Save Wizard?
01-21-2020, 02:53 PM #4
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Wonderful_Scallion View Post

Same as you would for a game that is on Save Wizard. Resigning works for any game so long as you have valid PS4 save files in the correct folder structure, meaning the proper CUSA folder.

If you instead mean re-regioning, though, that can only be done through Save Wizard's Advanced Mode, which can only be present - but is not necessarily present - if there are Quick Mode cheats.
01-21-2020, 06:45 PM #5
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by Wonderful_Scallion View Post

Same as you would for a game that is on Save Wizard. Resigning works for any game so long as you have valid PS4 save files in the correct folder structure, meaning the proper CUSA folder.

If you instead mean re-regioning, though, that can only be done through Save Wizard's Advanced Mode, which can only be present - but is not necessarily present - if there are Quick Mode cheats.

Thanks! I've got it working now
01-30-2020, 04:08 PM #6
Originally posted by GamerChad View Post
Originally posted by gabu840 View Post
Uploading save file for Perfect Crime trophy . I think this should work.

do you have a save for all endings?

Hey Mate just check the forum , there is a save by another user for all endings trophy.

The following user thanked gabu840 for this useful post:

GamerChad
02-01-2020, 08:51 AM #7
Does anyone know of a save for the so close trophy I fucked up and do want to have to replay?
05-10-2020, 04:43 AM #8
OBG MEU AMIGO SEU LINDO
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo