12-01-2019, 01:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a Full Save-set for GreedFall EU [CUSA14208]
I'd like to give a big thank you to users You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content. for there help. Claps Thank you!

Note - This Saves will be posted in the order I unlock them, If you want to make your list look legit, wait about an hour or two between trophy pop's
Note - You need "You must login or register to view this content." to extract, inside the rar file is a "ZIP" (ZIP is for save wizard) and an Info text with details of trophies. if there is any confusion please let me know.
Note Thanks to user You must login or register to view this content. for pointing out that the Trophy Expertise can be unlocked by using the reset function and then unlock 3 levels of a talent. Thank you sajman777

Originally posted by another user

All in one save-set
You must login or register to view this content.

The wrecker - Load save, Kill gaint monster in cave ahead of you. it's simple, you have max stats Awesome face

Love and the sea - Load save> go upstairs>"Accept">First Option something about loving him :P

Full Pockets - Load the save loot the container in front of you.

Betrayal in blood - Load save continue with story trophy should pop.

Carants - Load save> continue with story, you will get a dialog option, I am not sure if you can choose any option, but I choose the first one dialog option.

Cat Burglar + Worth Of Legends Load save, Pick lock infront of you and loot it, for both trophies.

Master Of The Woods - Load save and Kill giant beast.

Swamp Creature - Load>continue Mission>Kill Beast

King of the peaks + Arena Excellence - Load save>Kill Beast both tropies should POP!

Shadow Blade - You just need too stealth poeple with "X" while you're crouched with "R3" may take a couple of people, luckily there is some easy Stealth take downs in the area XD

Hunting With Hounds - Note There is 3 saves with this one, I am not sure if anyone will pop the trophy. Test needed. all 3 save are right behind a deer. just kill it. hope for the best. Edit: Thanks to user You must login or register to view this content. he has tested and says the trophy pops with save file 009 thank you! Claps

The Prince's secrets + Coercive diplomacy - load the save walk through door- Trophy "The Prince's secrets" should pop Also continue with the save kills as man humans in the building will grant you "Coercive diplomacy"

Betrayal In Blood - Load save, Continue with story

Thélème's chosen + In the name of the Enlightened - Load save enter room, Kill the baddies "Thélème's chosen" should pop> then exit room You will get a cutscene "In the name of the Enlightened " should pop.

Melee virtuoso + A preserved Alliance - All you have to do is continue with the story, Make sure you use the Square button to kill everyone with your sword for the 500 Hit with your sword trophy.

Missed Coup - Load save> Go through door> Beat up bad guy>Cutscene>trophy should pop jb da bes

GreedFall - Serve to convince - All you have to do is climb wall> loot body> listen to conversation>Trophy

Guardian of love - Go upstairs>accepts> First option.

Musketeer - Load>Go upstairs and kill everyone with your Gun (Down On D-Pad)

Friendship above all -

The monsters' nightmare - Load And kill the beast! Gobble

Minundhanem - Go upstairs and accept Siora

Waterpoof- Load> Finish mission

Deceitful - Load up and use your traps on the beast in front of you.

In search of perfection + On the path to power + Full of talent +All sails set! - Just load up and use your skills, For All sails set! just continue story Thanks too You must login or register to view this content.

Outside the stone prison - Story mission, just keep playing, it's easy Awesome face

Influence game - Just load save, choose a King

En on míl frichtimen - Story Mission You must login or register to view this content.

Favoured with the Bridge Alliance - Load Save>give Potion

Explorer - Load> Talk to man in front of you about camps

Something is rotten - Load>Climb ledge> Kill Beast

All for one, one for all! - Load > Continue story quest

War mage - Load save>Kill mosters by spamming "Square" magic

Poisoning artist - all you have to do is go up the hill, Throw bottles of poison(Right on the D-Pad) at the beasts.

A better World + A passion for the Extreme - Load> Kill> 1st dialog option.

Love and botany - Go up stairs and have some "Coffee" Kryptus

The Legends of the Plains + Another Sip - Load> Kill beast> Start Drinking Potions. Thanks too You must login or register to view this content.

Island for sale - Load>Kill Boss> First option(Trophy was delayed for me)

A big step towards peace - Load>Kill Boss> First option

Curiosity cabinet - Collect the three ingredients in front of you. Note massive thanks to user You must login or register to view this content. for testing Claps

New Gods+Back To Roots+Extreme - Special Thank you too You must login or register to view this content. for supplying the following save You must login or register to view this content.
Originally posted by hotboyx4 View Post
https://www.mediafire.com/file/4ji27yi2dyw4ed6/CUSA14208.zip/file

Saves are untested but Im pretty sure they gonna work without any problems

Instruction:

After beating the final boss

New gods = kill Konstantin

Back to the roots = Dont kill him

A passion for extreme = pop automaticlly after or during the cutscene

Alchemist + Artisan - Load up the manual save > buy all ingredient items from the nearby store > go to your base and upgrade gear 10 times > reset your skillpoints and invest in science and then craft 10 times potions
Credit to You must login or register to view this content. for supplying the following save, thank you Claps

If there is any issues with trophies not pop'in let me know.
Last edited by KingCheat ; 01-02-2020 at 05:26 AM.

The following 101 users say thank you to KingCheat for this useful post:

_cj3z_, aeneax, Akeemi14, Alexsandr194, antonio0, arnaud02, azizX, Babarz, Bala.perdida, billy67, bobsandbag, broomstop, brucethornsave, Capt.Nero95, chuchucha, CosmoConstant, Culldog89, Death1127, [email protected], don_kleberus, Dr Salem, emanuela, Fafuninho, Faisal19, fb2a, G0d0gW4R, Gagliardi, Greener04, Hams-1980, hassanxx, him77, hmking931, hoenheim, hotboyx4, ignored467, Inferno67, Infuso, itali7, ivan6219, JimmyHACK, joevice, Jom Jom, kabar122, KHIIER, kiki1941, korazx, koz3bal, KuraiFF, lalala999, Landroid17, Lord-Michael-, Lucas-Vinicius, Mago de Oz, Makec, mamuske, mark1, matheus16699, mauswanderer, Maycon_gbi, Meyna86, mnga13, Mr.Monster, MrRieper1225, Nathaniel, pandorra13, powerade73, PreSoul, ps4gamer, QasYou, GamerChad, Reidso, Rich Davies, sajman777, samurai_ghost, Sandeep, scorpio, scrotopalla, ser, Sincefr, SirMicolash, stasya, Subjugat0r, supdrmann, Suros0815, Surya Teja, TCICT, ThatEpicSomeone, The90Game, Trickster4170, Ubayd, uncharteddk, UnknownIdentity, valkiarngreiper, Vitanjuga, Vlay7, Wookpea, Wosley, xBAWAR, XGan, yvenv and 1 other user.

The following user groaned KingCheat for this awful post:

Alberta
08-06-2020, 09:58 PM #83
You really did a great save set but unfortunately cannot be re-region I tried and all five saves that I started with to re-region it says the file is too large hope someone confirms how many saves are too large Smile
08-07-2020, 03:23 PM #84
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by hajwel View Post
You really did a great save set but unfortunately cannot be re-region I tried and all five saves that I started with to re-region it says the file is too large hope someone confirms how many saves are too large Smile

Someone just a couple a months ago reported success in re-regioning the saves from this thread: "This saves can be regioned! You just need zip the file after export. I tested and work!" I had thought I remembered seeing that so I went back to check.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

hajwel
08-08-2020, 12:11 PM #85
I am unable to load 'Alchemist + Artisan' and 'The Legends of the Plains + Another Sip' saves. It says that I require the DLC to use this save.

Is there any way to get around this, or do you actually need the DLC to use this save?

Haven't seen anyone mention this so is it just me?
08-08-2020, 03:41 PM #86
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Markopolo96 View Post
I am unable to load 'Alchemist + Artisan' and 'The Legends of the Plains + Another Sip' saves. It says that I require the DLC to use this save.

Is there any way to get around this, or do you actually need the DLC to use this save?

Haven't seen anyone mention this so is it just me?

If there's a way around DLC issues, I'm not aware of it, but I'm speaking of that in general, not of this specific game. The issue is that the save is relying on data that is not present on your PS4, so that's a tricky thing to try to get around.
08-10-2020, 06:25 PM #87
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Someone just a couple a months ago reported success in re-regioning the saves from this thread: "This saves can be regioned! You just need zip the file after export. I tested and work!" I had thought I remembered seeing that so I went back to check.

I don't believe that's how it works. Zipping the file would change all the values.
08-11-2020, 03:08 AM #88
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Elesayth View Post

I don't believe that's how it works. Zipping the file would change all the values.

Only reporting what Rhyuuke reported in June. I'm not sure exactly what's meant since not a lot of details are given in that post. I agree that it reads a bit odd if one is to take it literally, but then again it must have worked for at least one person.
08-13-2020, 06:32 PM #89

I tried it today but still not working got error hope someone got time to re-region the difficult trophies.
08-21-2020, 11:30 AM #90
I can't re-region either. I have WinRAR a zip company that I use. But when I try to re-region the files they come up as file.fs and can't recognize the file. The only saves I need for platinum are. 1. Betrayal in Blood, 2. In the name of the enlightened, and 3. A preserved alliance. I am trying to get these re-regioned from EU to USA. Can anyone help?
Last edited by Webslasher ; 08-21-2020 at 12:47 PM.
12-23-2020, 12:22 AM #91
nice save set can you tell me the right order too get trophys so its look legit? because i think the first trophy should be all sails set to pop but in your files its GreedFall- The wrecker
so pls tell me the order
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo