12-03-2019, 04:49 PM #1
LoZe
Software Developer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); here is my platinum save, i have not checked if any trophy appears.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by LoZe ; 05-09-2020 at 09:52 PM.

The following 30 users say thank you to LoZe for this useful post:

aeneax, arnaud02, berserk2120, birka, Bonii49, ChrisJunior01, codenam47, Fabien974, Gregje, Hanse, hr330s, intelbill, joeytheman336, joladouille, josesant, kingland34, kinlop, KleberMishima, MacadamCowboy, malachit75, matt69er, Matthias_On_NGU, ph14woozies, ps4gamer, raff1266, Rcoupe, salvusio, samurai_ghost, TehNeonFishy, unknownplayerx

The following user groaned LoZe for this awful post:

elgabri_celica
12-07-2019, 02:33 PM #11
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by kopa6666 View Post
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by kopa6666 View Post
Of course i convert in ZIP, Error when resigning in savewizard, I think save corrupted

I just resigned it, for the second day in a row, using 2 different methods each time. No errors on my end. The save does not seem corrupted.

I would recommend you check your filepath, check your version of WinRAR (5.1 or later), and if nothing obvious comes up you're always welcome to PM me including as much information as you like.

When i resigneed in saveWizard take error *An Unknown error has occured*

That could be a sign that you should wait for a few minutes and try again, or even the next morning, it could be an error introduced by using a version of WinRAR earlier than 5.1 or a program other than WinRAR for your extraction, or it could be something that's just not coming to me at the moment. But if it were filepath, SW wouldn't get far enough to get you that error, I don't believe.

I have now used WinRAR 5.70 on a Win 10 PC and WinRAR 5.1 on a Win 7 PC and have had no issues extracting or resigning this save. Again, I'd recommend checking your version of WinRAR.
12-10-2019, 10:27 PM #12
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Dr Flibble View Post
Save is fine. Tested it. Pops a lot of trophies but you have to mess around with it. Not an insta-plat.

what trophies unlock? anyone know?
07-16-2020, 11:46 AM #13
What trophies skip? More information is needed. If you publish the save without information it is not much use.

The following user groaned elgabri_celica for this awful post:

LoZe
07-16-2020, 02:50 PM #14
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by elgabri_celica View Post
What trophies skip? More information is needed. If you publish the save without information it is not much use.

It's a platinum save, not a trophy save. The main post includes all pertinent information for a platinum save. They are not required to test their saves for you, on second accounts, to see what happens. That would be the only way for the OP to know the information you are saying the thread is save is useless without. Members of the community often supply that information.

Platinum saves are after all trophies have been popped on that save. They can sometimes be used to pop trophies a second time (meaning, on your account), but that is not their primary usefulness, just a bonus when it happens. Oftentimes, trophies are locked out of being popped a second time because the triggering condition can only be met once (an easy example is a story-related trophy).

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

LoZe
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo