Post: Stellaris "Queening" and "Planned Obsolescence" trophies [CUSA07740]
01-14-2020, 03:53 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello
I was going to do a save set a long time ago but I lost many of the saves so this the only two saves left on the PS4. These two are the most time-consuming trophies.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Giranshu Coalition is for "Planned Obsolescence" trophy, not sure how to trigger the trophy so this needs testing. build one more robot pop maybe?
Qwepulci Accord is for "Queening" just wait for the research to finish and you might also get other trophies with this one like "Put a ring on it,battle thralls,grand admiral,omnicultrual"

The following 16 users say thank you to Dr.M.px for this useful post:

``,, aeneax, blacklist444, busterdawg69, frez0r, ivan6219, Leonrpg, Max.3, Neological, Paranoid_SAR, ph14woozies, Ramesses, RemcoDubbelt1, Sha1tan, wolfpack174, Wosley
01-14-2020, 03:57 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Dr.M.px View Post
Hello
I was going to do a save set a long time ago but I lost many of the saves so this the only two saves left on the PS4. These two are the most time-consuming trophies.

Giranshu Coalition is for "Planned Obsolescence" trophy, not sure how to trigger the trophy so this needs testing. build one more robot pop maybe?
Qwepulci Accord is for "Queening" just wait for the research to finish and you might also get other trophies with this one like "Put a ring on it,battle thralls,grand admiral,omnicultrual"

Thanks; I've been wondering if we'd ever get saves for Stellaris. Have you heard whether they're planning on adding any DLC?
01-14-2020, 05:11 PM #3
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by Dr.M.px View Post
Hello

Thanks; I've been wondering if we'd ever get saves for Stellaris. Have you heard whether they're planning on adding any DLC?

https://twitter.com/StellarisGame/status/1185472306442838017
not sure when

The following user thanked Dr.M.px for this useful post:

aeneax
05-31-2020, 02:04 AM #4
Thank you
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo