02-01-2020, 12:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello

This is a mini save set for Ashen.

It Have 3 saves that will help you to get the platinum easily

Save 1

Use this save and do the following:

1- Talk to Vorsa to unlock " Placebo "
2- Talk to Eila to unlock " Best Served Cold "
3- Talk to Jokell to unlock " Heritage "
4- Go to Vorsa Table and buy " Lathyrain Lantern " to Unlock " Blind Fashion "
5- continue to the Palace of Lathyrus and defeat the boss to unlock " Shadow of the Ashen , Fancy and Leap of Faith "

Save 2

Use this save and do the following:

1- Talk to Flokir to unlock " Flesh Wound "
2- Go to Talismans table and buy all relics to unlock " Malik's Curse and Threads of Light "
3- continue the story and defeat the final boss to unlock " Sissna "

Save 3

This save is for " Children of Sissna '" ( the hardest trophy in the game ) just continue the story and defeat the final boss ( If you having trouble for defeating the boss , see this You must login or register to view this content.)

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Note: you may need have "Nightstorm Isle" DLC to use the saves

Regards
Last edited by mamuske ; 02-01-2020 at 01:17 PM.

The following 88 users say thank you to mamuske for this useful post:

``,, 01yichunfun, 3bdullaH7, ado53, aeneax, albasheeq, articuno77, azizX, bilal shakir 1987, busterdawg69, chaobear, CheplukiC047, christianrp, Coolpey, crave, deia0101, drocker8, Elesayth, EmptyFibers, ErigoEslos, FA., freewilly97, frez0r, g11, Gagliardi, Gamer00, GaryPaul69, Gental-Beast, hajwel, hassanxx, Hesmarlin, Highnoonsteam-Raymann, hoarau, Horben, I_AM_ATOMIC, itsnemi, Jack_Swollow, jackyshen, kimsosa93, Kooki, korazx, Leonrpg, lucakissme, Lucas-Vinicius, Mago de Oz, mancha10, marcopsk, markobanny, Mayelo2325, Methcakes, mhd2lhd, milito0022, mohd.uk, Mr.Monster, niaoren, Nightmaremrmr, nilsonelida, nocus, outlawedangel, pedrosl, PerfectCell911, ph14woozies, phil8422, play000, PS3Cheater, quickstep, raptorbox, Reidso, RogueMasta, RPGAddict, samurai_ghost, Sanito02, satosi, savemeto, Scarlet-Gear, SilverBack, SKTT1_Jesse, SpcBonilla, SSnake, SuperJedi, touqeer, uncharteddk, user1313, wagneraquino, wohnhao, Wosley, xseafogx and 1 other user.
02-01-2020, 04:18 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Nice work on Children of Sissna. Thanks for sharing!

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

mamuske
02-06-2020, 11:23 AM #3
Awesome work mamuske! Thanks for sharing this!

The following user thanked EmptyFibers for this useful post:

mamuske
04-02-2020, 11:57 PM #4
Kooki
Rookie
Can't join online in this game ?anyone try to join
08-07-2020, 09:19 PM #5
Thanks a lot! i try play new game + ("sissna") with this

The following user thanked savemeto for this useful post:

mamuske
10-10-2020, 07:03 AM #6
Anyone has EU saves for this game or maybe can re-region it?
02-23-2022, 11:18 PM #7
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Could anyone confirm if the DLC is really necessary to be able to use the saves???
If I need dlc then I shouldn't take it...

tks
02-26-2022, 12:23 AM #8
Originally posted by Gagliardi View Post
Could anyone confirm if the DLC is really necessary to be able to use the saves???

tks

Yes, DLC is required; I could not use the save and waited for the DLC to be on sale before using the save.

But by the time that had happened, I had finished the game with the help of my brother in coop anyway, so this just helped bypass that NG+ nonsense. But SaveWizard has some cheats for the currency now, so it's much easier to complete the game legit than using a save in a weird sense if you have to.
03-06-2022, 11:43 PM #9
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Coolpey View Post
Originally posted by Gagliardi View Post

tks

Yes, DLC is required; I could not use the save and waited for the DLC to be on sale before using the save.

But by the time that had happened, I had finished the game with the help of my brother in coop anyway, so this just helped bypass that NG+ nonsense. But SaveWizard has some cheats for the currency now, so it's much easier to complete the game legit than using a save in a weird sense if you have to.

sad...

I don't want have to buy the dlc....

tks
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo