Post: Monster Hunter World: Iceborne - Platinum Save [CUSA07713]
02-12-2020, 01:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Here's my save!

I'm around MR300.
There is also Safi's weapons and a bunch of dumb builds there.
I don't know what will pop with this save but hope this is useful for you.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Happy
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-12-2020 at 04:43 PM. Reason: title

The following 787 users say thank you to quickstep for this useful post:

``,, -weaponx-, 巍峨Serapth, 00abovezero, 2minican, 3bdullaH7, 4frfrfrf45r34r4r44, 95bits, ab457878, abcd7417, abdaullhalrashidi, abdullah_ali, abdullahLovely, abosaud09, AbyssWalker220, acex08, AcidWidow, AddShifter, Adrianobr28, aeneax, ag555, agarest1, agmoncamara, Agniel-Conceiro, AHandsomeGamer, ahmed221988, aikuia, ajani1984, alarosy2015, Alberto Colon, Alessa01, alexito1990, ali_warchild, alicee, Alijati, alitcer, allamifaris, Alt_of_Ctrl, AlucardDemon, alvaroortizlugo, Alyriaa, am3lito, Amateraso, amel, amoebusman, AndersonRJMac, andres0, andrescabello95, andrewerner0207, AngelsCry, anjara1294, Anjinhupunk, AnonymousArtRev, Anqell Rafael, Ansatsi, anton78720, anydrive, AP8963, Apextreme, aquacontrolz, Ararahaze, as12033, as500md, asc3nd3d_gr8_ap3, Ash_eater, Astro_Lunala, Atlazt, audiophile, AutoTROLL, axiruzz, azooz-, B_colo_pr, baderi, baekseungwoo, ballyshow, ballzizi, ban0512, Banana19, Banopax, batman2412199, BattleOne, bbfox, beartrap, BetoM, betotnk, bhoffman, bigboi2929, bigcountry100, BigSippy, Blacklight1025, blackmob1998, blankplayer24, Blaze-Jones, Blazerama232, Blue_ranger_mmp, bobbeezy559, Boricua10, Bottega, Boying, bozolozo and 687 other users.

The following user groaned quickstep for this awful post:

IronxXTarkus
02-12-2020, 08:40 PM #2
Thanks a lot for this!
I just tested it and I can confirm you get the lynian research achievements as soon as you load up the save.
the max research level as soon as you talk to the chief ecologist
the treasure achievements pop'd only after I went to a pawswap location and opened the treasures window
also the gold crown and mini crown + 50 variant monster and elder dragon pop'd as well, i had to go on an expedition and return twice to trigger it though.

The following 10 users say thank you to SilentStraw for this useful post:

aeneax, CosmoConstant, Javad134, Leonrpg, luix, oncet, quickstep, ThatEpicSomeone, UndefinedLogic, Vaco Deus
02-13-2020, 06:11 AM #3
Thanks!!!!!!!PBJT
02-13-2020, 03:37 PM #4
thanks a lot
02-13-2020, 03:51 PM #5
hello
could a generous person change it in europe? I am at 800 hours of play and I am missing 4 crowns and
I can't take this game anymore thank you very much
02-13-2020, 05:23 PM #6
can anyone please re-region it to EU?
02-13-2020, 07:33 PM #7
Originally posted by SilentStraw View Post
Thanks a lot for this!
I just tested it and I can confirm you get the lynian research achievements as soon as you load up the save.
the treasure achievements pop'd only after I went to a pawswap location and opened the treasures window
also the gold crown and mini crown + 50 variant monster and elder dragon pop'd as well, i had to go on an expedition and return twice to trigger it though.

Thanks for testing, that's super nice of you. Smile
Really good information for others too.

Originally posted by lululolo View Post
hello
could a generous person change it in europe? I am at 800 hours of play and I am missing 4 crowns and

You can't re-region Monster Hunter.
But an EU save has been available for ages here!

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/1026946-monster-hunter-world-iceborne-mini-gold-crownlarge-gold-crown-cusa07708-a.html
02-13-2020, 07:57 PM #8
Originally posted by quickstep View Post
Originally posted by SilentStraw View Post
Thanks a lot for this!

Thanks for testing, that's super nice of you. Smile
Really good information for others too.

Originally posted by lululolo View Post
hello

You can't re-region Monster Hunter.
But an EU save has been available for ages here!

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/1026946-monster-hunter-world-iceborne-mini-gold-crownlarge-gold-crown-cusa07708-a.html

Great ! Thank you
02-14-2020, 07:35 AM #9
If anyone is having trouble with Crown trophies related to endemic life I just went into the guiding lands and captured many as i could while also mining crops for the rare materials trophies, shouldn't take to long if you find a nice route

I'm having a bit of trouble with the Insatiable investigator trophy for Analyzing 50 special tracks. I think it has something to do the Analyze Progress in the guiding lands I'm just not sure how to trigger it

anyone have any ideas how to get those tracks fast ?
02-14-2020, 04:23 PM #10
Hi, is there anyway to trigger rare endemic triphies?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo