02-16-2020, 06:14 PM #1
barnoz
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

VERSION: [ CUSA13933 ]

As you know, the game doesn't let you skip cut scenes and won't allow any chapter selection unless you complete the game (which takes roughly 4 hours).
Hopefully these end game saves will save you time getting collectibles you're missing and various outcomes without having to grind the entire game from scratch.

Solo game saves
Theatrical

Curator

Movie Night game save
Curator

Co-op game save
Shared

And in case you need it, I am also including my options file
Options

NOTES:
So to get a trophy ending without replaying everything, load up one of the saves (let's say Movie Night) and then do chapter Select and pick the end.
Replay the end and the trophy should pop after the credits are over. Other trophies might pop like the one where you save everyone.
I also believe that if you use the theatrical save #05, you will also get the trophy for doing all the head choices. You will have to check that out for yourself.

I am not sure if the multiplayer will work as it comes with a hex code and might be tied to my account and/or the account the person I played with. You'll need to check
by starting a new co-op game and then using the "load" function on the following menu to load my save (I hope it works, I am unable to test it).

This game is long and gets boring every time you replay, so hopefully, I can save you 15-18 hours of pointless grinding just to get at a spot you need.

Enjoy.

The following 28 users say thank you to barnoz for this useful post:

aeneax, AgonizingDemon, bmerlin, doran usher, dragun619, frez0r, HAGH, Jimmy_lyz, KleberMishima, Leonrpg, Lt. PanDa, mancaos, Mayhems, niaoren, NoblemanThief, oliveiraeric, pandorra13, Plexor, pluscefe, Reidso, Rin_Kazujin, RSnakeBR, samantha2030, stasya, Total_Lau, Wosley, xiao bin, Zmey-G
02-16-2020, 06:29 PM #2
stasya
◔‿◔
Finally, a US region Smile

The following user thanked stasya for this useful post:

barnoz
02-17-2020, 03:14 AM #3
barnoz
Keeper
02-17-2020, 12:24 PM #4
Can confirm that the online trophies do pop. Even for the joining player, I tested an EU save.
02-21-2020, 04:08 AM #5
hali10
Gobble
Will any of these saves get you the "Go with your gut trophy" (Chose all of the Heart decisions) ?
02-24-2020, 01:40 AM #6
barnoz
Keeper
I think I wrote over that save to get another ending. If I can retrace my steps, i'll create another save for you just for that trophy, but I really don't remember which save I reused and what chapter I replayed from.
So don't expect it to come if I can't find it and replay those parts. But I will make the effort to give it a try. I just can't ptomise it to you for now.
Last edited by barnoz ; 02-24-2020 at 01:42 AM.
04-02-2020, 01:31 AM #7
So I just tested your saves.

Using save Solo #01 I received the achievement -
Like that movie with the ship

Using save Solo #04 I received the achievement -
Girls' night out

From save Solo #05 and choosing the end chapter I got the achievements -
Consider all the permutations
Going it alone
Right there with ya, boys

Using the OPTIONS save file, you can check on the collectibles from the menu, go to the secrets tab for unlocking -
For a dollar he told me his secrets
Secrets! Lies! Conspiracies, man!

Using CHAPTER SELECT choose wreck, then go downstairs and look at the white picture for -
Quite a lot of deaths that night
Possible futures
Ghost ships are just a myth, right?
so the save pretty much covers all the collectibles

Most of the other trophies are obtainable through chapter select, but for the hearts decisions and everyone survive a new run will be needed sadly.
hope this helps others who need the save and let them get what they need

The following 5 users say thank you to SilentStraw for this useful post:

barnoz, lfelipe1501, omarboflot, piffbernd, Rin_Kazujin
08-28-2020, 08:57 PM #8
i cant get though the second keep calm sequence in junior chapter. i dont know if i had an thats something, i suppose savegame the trophy its all gone changing on me trophy would pop too
06-11-2021, 07:55 AM #9
barnoz
Keeper
Has anyone done "Going with your Gut" since I shared my saves originally?
09-22-2021, 07:59 PM #10
awesomw1
I am error
as anyone managed to get the all hearts trophy with any of the saves?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo