Post: Yakuza 5 Remastered Platinum Save Set W.I.P [CUSA15327]
02-16-2020, 08:02 PM #1
jag176
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All saves are easy difficulty. Feel free to add your own trophy saves!
9. End of kiryu
10. End of Saejima
11. Before Reunited
12. End of Princess League
13. End of Akiyama
14. End of Shinada

15. Last Revelation is Akiyama's at the food stand near the southeast save point in Sotenbori. You're going to have skip a lot of cutscenes and take a taxi there from Kamurocho.

16. Sightseeing Dragon: Haruka is near the camera guy in theater Square. Talk to him, then walk just to the east of Volcano to get a prompt to take a photo.

20. Local Framer: Use the print circle in the SEGA north of theater square.

6. Hall of famer (100%): just use save point and click on stat,the trophy should pop. Can also be used to get top ten by completing one coliseum tournament, and first date by asking a hostess out during session. (Courtesy of zz1105026326)

21. ding ding: Go to volcano, use the left row of Beast machines on the far right of the room. Spin once and quit.

25.Yama-Ososhi Defeated: Shoot the bear once in the head, hide behind a tree, shoot when he doesn't move side-to-side.

26. Big hitter: Complete any sub-mission

27.Veteran Driver: 1 more taxi mission
28.Devil Killers Defeated: 1 more race
29.Dream Ride and 50 substories: Just buy the expensive decal, then complete 1 substory

2. Trendy Idol:Start Dance Event Battle.
Bond Between Dancers:Go to You must login or register to view this content. and heart strike constantly
Gourmet Dragon: Order at least one thing at kinryu ramen, in the top left corner of sotenbori
Singled Out: Get into a couple more street fights

3. Life is Entertainment: Go the Golf Centre in sotenbori
Amon: Switch to kiryu, talk to the guy outside new serena

5. A Toast Together: Go to elise

4. Mr.Climax: Get in a fight, taunt, use the "meteor strike" climax move (Courtesy of Yakuza_Fan_CH)

17. Heir to the Legend (Finale legend difficulty)
19. Clear Save
99. Ultimate Heir: Complete last ultimate battle (Courtesy of Yakuza_Fan_CH) I feel like this would be easier if there was a way to mod system data to have infinite health, let me know if anyone has managed that.

IMPORTANT NOTE: It turns out that the "max all upgrades" cheat doesn't actually give you any upgrades, it just skips past them. I would recommend NOT using this cheat.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 03-20-2020 at 11:56 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to jag176 for this useful post:

abosaud09, aeneax, Anime64, ARu-16, Bierbubi88, bootiz, Ciri, frez0r, HAGH, Harderbetter, HenryXD1231, ignored467, Inferno67, itsnemi, Jax1984, kinlop, klon, mamuske, manabyte77, Martwiak101, milito0022, nai, novalkun, rastahman, ripherup, samurai_ghost, satan945, Shenmuelover, Spcedead678, stasya, Trophyhunter70, twitch973, Vegeta7, Yakuza_Fan_CH
02-20-2020, 11:48 PM #11
jag176
Keeper
Updated with:
2. Gourmet Dragon: Order at least one thing at kinryu ramen, in the top left corner of sotenbori

The following 2 users say thank you to jag176 for this useful post:

aeneax, mamuske
02-21-2020, 12:02 PM #12
jag176
Keeper
Updated with:
2. Trendy Idol:Start Dance Event Battle.
Bond Between Dancers:Go to You must login or register to view this content. and heart strike constantly

The following 2 users say thank you to jag176 for this useful post:

aeneax, mamuske
02-22-2020, 04:18 AM #13
jag176
Keeper
Updated with:
2. Singled Out: Get into a couple more street fights

3. Life is Entertainment: Go the Golf Centre in sotenbori
Amon: Switch to kiryu, talk to the guy outside new serena

All I need now are Mr.Climax, A Toast Together, and Ultimate Heir. It turns out that the "max all upgrades" cheat doesn't actually give you any upgrades, it just skips past them. As a result, I won't be able to get Mr.Climax myself, as I didn't unlock Saejima's yellow dragon spirit. I would recommend NOT using this cheat. If anyone has a save for this, or the other 2 I'm missing, I would greatly appreciate it.
Last edited by jag176 ; 02-22-2020 at 11:57 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to jag176 for this useful post:

aeneax, mamuske, Spcedead678
02-23-2020, 06:53 AM #14
Here Is My Save For Mr.Climax, i Am Also Hoping Someone Can Upload A Toast Together,
Remove The Gear Items To Get The Thugs To Spawn And Do Any Climax Heat Action, Let Me Know If The Save Works Since i Have Already Gotten The Trophy With This Save. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xgWr-Sm9H98cskrA7dM_ZwiyA8hzJd83
Last edited by Yakuza_Fan_CH ; 02-23-2020 at 08:05 AM.
02-23-2020, 01:11 PM #15
jag176
Keeper
Originally posted by Yakuza_Fan_CH View Post
Here Is My Save For Mr.Climax, i Am Also Hoping Someone Can Upload A Toast Together,
Remove The Gear Items To Get The Thugs To Spawn And Do Any Climax Heat Action, Let Me Know If The Save Works Since i Have Already Gotten The Trophy With This Save. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xgWr-Sm9H98cskrA7dM_ZwiyA8hzJd83

It doesn't work. We are going to need a save where everyone has access to all their climax moves, but at least one of them hasn't been used yet.
4. All climax moves except Saejima's that requires yellow dragon spirit. If anyone has a way to mod it so he can use the move, please let me know.
Last edited by jag176 ; 02-23-2020 at 01:14 PM.
02-23-2020, 01:34 PM #16
i Can Get To Working On a Save Like That And Upload It Here, i Just Hate Doing The Training For Shinadas Climax Heat Actions Luckily
i Have a Save That Has Them Already So i Only Need The Others Wich Are Easy, In The Meantime Do You Think You Can Work On a Toast Together? i Need That Trophy Aswell.
Last edited by Yakuza_Fan_CH ; 02-23-2020 at 01:48 PM.

The following user thanked Yakuza_Fan_CH for this useful post:

aeneax
02-23-2020, 02:08 PM #17
jag176
Keeper
Originally posted by Yakuza_Fan_CH View Post
i Can Get To Working On a Save Like That And Upload It Here, i Just Hate Doing The Training For Shinadas Climax Heat Actions Luckily
i Have a Save That Has Them Already So i Only Need The Others Wich Are Easy, In The Meantime Do You Think You Can Work On a Toast Together? i Need That Trophy Aswell.

I just started working on it. If anyone beats me to it, I would appreciate it if you provide the save.

The following user thanked jag176 for this useful post:

aeneax
02-23-2020, 04:45 PM #18
Hello

thank you for hard work

i made 2 saves for the save set which are "You must login or register to view this content." and "You must login or register to view this content.".

Fish for dinner: catch 1 more fish

Good communicator: talk to couple more people

regards

The following 3 users say thank you to mamuske for this useful post:

aeneax, Jax1984, Za1508
02-23-2020, 04:52 PM #19
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Many thanks to all of you.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo