Post: Yakuza 5 Remastered Platinum Save Set W.I.P [CUSA15327]
02-16-2020, 08:02 PM #1
jag176
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All saves are easy difficulty. Feel free to add your own trophy saves!
9. End of kiryu
10. End of Saejima
11. Before Reunited
12. End of Princess League
13. End of Akiyama
14. End of Shinada

15. Last Revelation is Akiyama's at the food stand near the southeast save point in Sotenbori. You're going to have skip a lot of cutscenes and take a taxi there from Kamurocho.

16. Sightseeing Dragon: Haruka is near the camera guy in theater Square. Talk to him, then walk just to the east of Volcano to get a prompt to take a photo.

20. Local Framer: Use the print circle in the SEGA north of theater square.

6. Hall of famer (100%): just use save point and click on stat,the trophy should pop. Can also be used to get top ten by completing one coliseum tournament, and first date by asking a hostess out during session. (Courtesy of zz1105026326)

21. ding ding: Go to volcano, use the left row of Beast machines on the far right of the room. Spin once and quit.

25.Yama-Ososhi Defeated: Shoot the bear once in the head, hide behind a tree, shoot when he doesn't move side-to-side.

26. Big hitter: Complete any sub-mission

27.Veteran Driver: 1 more taxi mission
28.Devil Killers Defeated: 1 more race
29.Dream Ride and 50 substories: Just buy the expensive decal, then complete 1 substory

2. Trendy Idol:Start Dance Event Battle.
Bond Between Dancers:Go to You must login or register to view this content. and heart strike constantly
Gourmet Dragon: Order at least one thing at kinryu ramen, in the top left corner of sotenbori
Singled Out: Get into a couple more street fights

3. Life is Entertainment: Go the Golf Centre in sotenbori
Amon: Switch to kiryu, talk to the guy outside new serena

5. A Toast Together: Go to elise

4. Mr.Climax: Get in a fight, taunt, use the "meteor strike" climax move (Courtesy of Yakuza_Fan_CH)

17. Heir to the Legend (Finale legend difficulty)
19. Clear Save
99. Ultimate Heir: Complete last ultimate battle (Courtesy of Yakuza_Fan_CH) I feel like this would be easier if there was a way to mod system data to have infinite health, let me know if anyone has managed that.

IMPORTANT NOTE: It turns out that the "max all upgrades" cheat doesn't actually give you any upgrades, it just skips past them. I would recommend NOT using this cheat.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 03-20-2020 at 11:56 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to jag176 for this useful post:

abosaud09, aeneax, Anime64, ARu-16, Bierbubi88, bootiz, Ciri, frez0r, HAGH, Harderbetter, HenryXD1231, ignored467, Inferno67, itsnemi, Jax1984, kinlop, klon, mamuske, manabyte77, Martwiak101, milito0022, nai, novalkun, rastahman, ripherup, samurai_ghost, satan945, Shenmuelover, Spcedead678, stasya, Trophyhunter70, twitch973, Vegeta7, Yakuza_Fan_CH
02-24-2020, 12:46 AM #20
jag176
Keeper
Originally posted by Yakuza_Fan_CH View Post
i Can Get To Working On a Save Like That And Upload It Here, i Just Hate Doing The Training For Shinadas Climax Heat Actions Luckily
i Have a Save That Has Them Already So i Only Need The Others Wich Are Easy, In The Meantime Do You Think You Can Work On a Toast Together? i Need That Trophy Aswell.

I'm still working on A toast Together. If all you are missing are Shinada's climax moves, you can send the save and I'll just do the training myself, and then I'll upload a save with only 1 climax move undone.
02-24-2020, 11:08 AM #21
jag176
Keeper
i Can Get To Working On a Save Like That And Upload It Here, i Just Hate Doing The Training For Shinadas Climax Heat Actions Luckily
i Have a Save That Has Them Already So i Only Need The Others Wich Are Easy, In The Meantime Do You Think You Can Work On a Toast Together? i Need That Trophy Aswell.

Updated with:
5. A Toast Together: Go to elise
99. System data with Melee battles up to 6, and sprint up to 3. I'm stuck on these. If you have a system data past these, please send them in!

The following 2 users say thank you to jag176 for this useful post:

aeneax, mamuske
02-24-2020, 12:20 PM #22
Alright Here It Is, Fully Working And Tested Mr.Climax, Did This One From Scratch And Took a Total Of 3 Hours With All Training, The Last Climax Heat Action Is Meteor Strike, Find a Pack Of Thugs Taunt And Crush There Face With Your Shoe. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YbwbGwX0veh8WHvH7Y0TzZEoCJGlbErL
Last edited by Yakuza_Fan_CH ; 02-24-2020 at 12:39 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Yakuza_Fan_CH for this useful post:

aeneax, jag176, mamuske
02-24-2020, 12:32 PM #23
Awesome Work Jag! i Also Have a Save That Has Ultimate Battles Completed But The Trophy Might Not Pop Because Everything Is Already Done, i Would Have To Redo Them But That Wont Be Too Hard The Forklift Mission In Sprint Totally Sucks In 60FPS Though Lol
Last edited by Yakuza_Fan_CH ; 02-24-2020 at 12:44 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Yakuza_Fan_CH for this useful post:

aeneax, jag176, mamuske
02-24-2020, 12:51 PM #24
jag176
Keeper
Awesome Work Jag! i Also Have a Save That Has Ultimate Battles Completed But The Trophy Might Not Pop Because Everything Is Already Done, i Would Have To Redo Them But That Wont Be Too Hard The Forklift Mission In Sprint Totally Sucks In 60FPS Though Lol

I would appreciate that! I had a feeling that forklift mission got a LOT harder...
02-24-2020, 02:45 PM #25
Here It Is, Ultimate Heir Done, All You Need To Do Is Complete The Last Challenge Where You Fight Everyone And The Trophy Should Pop, i Would Have Left A Easier Challenge Like Catching Ultimate Mack But The Last Few Battles Would Not Show Up If i Didn't Already Catch Him, All i Have Left To Do Now Is Clear The Game On Legend And Get 100% Thanks To Everyone For All Of Your Effort In Making This Save Set! https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Gy18oZq-aCLsoZJ37cLzcvCSerfL21sj
Last edited by Yakuza_Fan_CH ; 02-24-2020 at 02:46 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Yakuza_Fan_CH for this useful post:

aeneax, jag176, Jax1984, mamuske, mnga13
02-24-2020, 03:57 PM #26
jag176
Keeper
Here It Is, Ultimate Heir Done, All You Need To Do Is Complete The Last Challenge Where You Fight Everyone And The Trophy Should Pop, i Would Have Left A Easier Challenge Like Catching Ultimate Mack But The Last Few Battles Would Not Show Up If i Didn't Already Catch Him, All i Have Left To Do Now Is Clear The Game On Legend And Get 100% Thanks To Everyone For All Of Your Effort In Making This Save Set! https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Gy18oZq-aCLsoZJ37cLzcvCSerfL21sj

Thanks man! Would you also be able to upload a Ultimate Heir save that's already complete? I want to test if there is any easier way to get the trophy.
02-24-2020, 04:17 PM #27
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
I noticed something a while back when I was testing a Yakuza 0 save on one of my tester accounts. I'm not sure whether the save/trophy structure would be similar enough to carry over, but Sega hasn't really revamped the engine much. I only noticed this late last year.

The account in question had no Yakuza 0 trophies. I was testing to confirm that the save could pop the trophy for 100% completion. The activity left to complete was batting. It took me a little while because I'm not great at it. But while trying to confirm that it would work (it did), I noticed that either after entering the batting minigame the first time or exiting it the first time, the trophy for 50% completion auto-popped.

I don't recall seeing mention of this before, but it's possible that a save where 100% completion has already been achieved might pop the trophy. Might not. At least some of the saves we have for some of the Yakuza games, some members have struggled with whichever task is left. The smart thing for me to do would have been to save after I finished testing, then resign that new save to a different tester account to see if it autopopped. But it was late and I'm old. Still wouldn't necessarily mean anything for Yakuza 5. But I thought it worth mentioning.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

jag176
02-24-2020, 05:12 PM #28
Originally posted by jag176 View Post

Thanks man! Would you also be able to upload a Ultimate Heir save that's already complete? I want to test if there is any easier way to get the trophy.

Here Is The Completed Version Of The Ultimate Heir Save That You Asked For Jag, Let Me Know If The Trophy Pops For You In This Save, Im Not Gonna Bother Testing It Myself Anytime Soon But it Would Be Intresting To See If It Really Works Or Not, Doubt It Though. Also, Have You Ever Thought About Starting A Yakuza Ishin Save Set? Only The Japanese Version Currently Exists But There Aren't Any PS4 Saves Up For It, Only PS3 CFW Codes And PS3 Files On GameFAQs, It Would Be Awesome If We Could Start Working On One. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EUeqaof5bh_wJxPyRfQ85iRFzLru-N3M
Last edited by Yakuza_Fan_CH ; 02-24-2020 at 05:30 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Yakuza_Fan_CH for this useful post:

aeneax, jag176, Jax1984, mamuske
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo