Post: Kingdom Come: Deliverance Updated Starter Save [CUSA07180]
02-23-2020, 12:07 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Hey people so I decided to redo this game also as it was a very old game save with minimum stats and wasnt really good in my opinion which were pretty shite if i may say so. I also enjoy playing this game from time to time. Here is a FYI moment so Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition has the same CUSA07180 as the base game with no DLC period I'm sure that the SaveWizard software would identify which game save it is. So what does this game save contain that the other gamesave didn't contain ok well you have.

Originally posted by another user
100Million
Main level 18
Stats maxed out besides speech
Maxed out Combat Stats

I kept running out of ammo for the bows so i increased the ammo by alot
Originally posted by another user
Better Long-Distance Arrow 331million
Quality Arrow 603million
Long-Distance Arrow 738million
Piercing Arrow 629million
Wounding Arrow 69million
Hunting Arrow 553million
Tournament Arrow 402million

So if you can tell I really like the bow lol or Henry just sucked balls at it but now he can actully hit stuff .
Henry has an outfit that is obtained on the end game but you have it early Not all stats are maxed out as I had been busy with other game titles and Android Applications.
Current Version if it helps or matters is 1.20 I will be updating this probably regularly probably lol.

You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by Gangsta_NGU ; 06-06-2023 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Updated link

The following 177 users say thank you to Gangsta_NGU for this useful post:

``,, _H3x_, 9hazard9, abdaullhalrashidi, Ace10990, aeneax, aimerlove, Alexsandr194, Ali-AlOlayan, Alkiba, amxer417, Anselmo Ricci, Antosemeraro500, anunsi21, Arcerion, ArUk046, Astronovel, Bashaas, Battlehorst0, BejitaSSJB, BigSleep_404, Blackramzes, blastman, Bomo6leq, bradders89, BRAIAN216, brownie_1, cezares_2013, Ciccioboy, cooldude1982, cozza515, Crystal_HD, dariusmayaon, darkshadow2, DarthForeman17, Dasilvaf1, Davidezio, DeLove7, dogeatdog, don_kleberus, Dr Flibble, Dr.M.px, dyj683049, ebo7na, Eddy072, elpibe87, Erick.Dias, evildrake, expp3rtt, frez0r, G3sSi_89, Gapsi, Gashder, gigiverna, gk3844_, godzxpridex, gray8319, Greaper, Grimmjow07, gugavaaaa, hackomania, hasuky20, hausmeister0807, Heineken2570, Hojo12, Hoseinm1990, HTM1022, ianciuleddu, IrishGuardian, jacob33456, Jacobboii, Jaytech, jeandemoreau, jjoseph_, jokerking257, kagebara, kalamar1312, KHIIER, kieranmct, King Qualities, Kirito_kun_SAO89, Lechuck, lenneth374, leon115kennedy, Leonrpg, Levi0710, lfcdavid28, Liverpoolsean, LuxenDarkness910, Majesty4, majorbashir, maoexar, marioram, Martial97, Matthias_On_NGU, Max.3, Mazeltov, Mehdi PS, Menus666, mikedowling and 77 other users.
03-07-2020, 11:44 PM #2
The game does not let me load your save. i can download it, and have got it on my PS4 but it does not show up. Why is that?
03-08-2020, 01:41 AM #3
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by dariusmayaon View Post
The game does not let me load your save. i can download it, and have got it on my PS4 but it does not show up. Why is that?

Is this your correct CUSA? 07180? There are a number of them for Kingdom Come Deliverance, including different ones just for the Royal Edition.
03-08-2020, 09:23 AM #4
Alexsandr194
Save Point
SW не поддерживает Kingdom Come Deliverance
03-08-2020, 07:26 PM #5
Alexsandr194
Save Point
Sory.Перепутал игры.
04-09-2020, 02:48 PM #6
Hi ! Thanks for the save but when I import/resign it with SW, the result's corrupted data
04-09-2020, 04:07 PM #7
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by skzenku View Post
Hi ! Thanks for the save but when I import/resign it with SW, the result's corrupted data

Did you look to see what you're Importing, first? Is it a RAR file maybe? Or if it is a ZIP (the only thing that Import button can work with), then make sure the ZIP has a CUSA folder directly inside of it, and PS4 files directly inside of that. You might just be trying to Import the main download file instead of a Zipped save file.
04-09-2020, 04:37 PM #8
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Did you look to see what you're Importing, first? Is it a RAR file maybe? Or if it is a ZIP (the only thing that Import button can work with), then make sure the ZIP has a CUSA folder directly inside of it, and PS4 files directly inside of that. You might just be trying to Import the main download file instead of a Zipped save file.

Yes I've the zip file and my path's at the root of my USB drive : PS4/SAVEDATA/my PSN ID/CUSA07180/Playline0, Playline0.bin etc...

But when I'm importing with SW, the path's ( in the zip archive ) : CUSA07180/Playline0 etc...

I'm doing something wrong here ?
Last edited by skzenku ; 04-09-2020 at 04:41 PM.

The following user thanked skzenku for this useful post:

Heineken2570
04-09-2020, 04:47 PM #9
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Yes I've the zip file and my path's at the root of my USB drive : PS4/SAVEDATA/my PSN ID/CUSA07180/Playline0, Playline0.bin etc...

But when I'm importing with SW, the path's ( in the zip archive ) : CUSA07180/Playline0 etc...

I'm doing something wrong here ?

Since we're online around the same time, PM me and let's take it off this thread. But at a quick glance:

Since it's on your USB stick, I hope there's no ZIP involved. And you wouldn't be using the Import button, either.

Also, when you say "my PSN ID" -- You don't want it in your PSN ID. Not before you resign. That's where it's going to but it can't start there. Save Wizard needs to move it from one profile to another. It it attempts to move it from your profile to that same profile, I don't remember what precisely happens (meaning I don't know whether it's that error message you're seeing), but I know it won't work.

You instead need to set up a fake account folder.

So navigate to:

your USB drive : PS4/SAVEDATA/

Then create a directory that looks fake. Can be anything. I just use 0s, sixteen of them to replicate the length of a PSN profile (on PS4s). Like so:

your USB drive : PS4/SAVEDATA/0000000000000000

Put the CUSA folders in that new directory you just created. And even when you're done resigning this, you can always leave that fake profile folder there. Saves time. Make sure it looks like this:

your USB drive : PS4/SAVEDATA/CUSA folder/save files

No ZIPs anywhere. And nothing extra in the way. And CUSA folder needs to be correctly named, as if your PS4 made it itself, just as if that 0 folder was a real thing.

Now you should see, in your Resign menu, those saves showing up under the profile 0000000000000000. Resign them from that profile to yours. Delete those saves from the fake profile after, but leave the fake account folder intact for next time.

Let me know if that works.
04-28-2020, 12:48 AM #10
TDaw85
Rookie
Hey thanks for this. Will this work with the Royal Edition?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo