02-25-2020, 05:27 AM #1
ripherup
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); HI, this is a Platinum save for BAYONETTA, with this save you can unlock :

- Collectibles trophies (Angelic Hymn Gold LPs and Antonio's notes), NOT Umbra Witches' final resting places treasures
- All alfheim gates trophies (just finish one)
more can be unlock like battles and difficulties trophies by doing some chapters

- Infinite magic flute glitch avaible (just use magic flute from the item menu)

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by ripherup ; 02-25-2020 at 05:34 PM.

The following 264 users say thank you to ripherup for this useful post:

``,, ~mg~, 1233355, 19willy74, Abdulla4542, Abe221222, Aboodz, Acroshot, aeneax, ahrenity, AkIrA HD, AlanBlend37, albertr1995, alexdfrix, AlexStar, Alibuda, alineleandro, Atilla, axel2599, azazzello, azizX, bally341981, BigDruDogg, bigthebudo1, BIO9527, bitns, bmteezy, boltstryke, Borf3aH, Bosara5005, BoVeil, Breoreus, caretaker29, cazul765, chaoszage, chenbin, ClownTown666, Daim, Dantexxl, darkfate, DarkNHell, darkrevan, darren75, Deadosaur, Death Spirit, Death1127, deathcross31, Dixon481, djbelial, don_kleberus, don_smith, doraemon, doz83uk, Dr.Dante, dragun619, DUKEFLEED, dyj683049, EagleEye16, Eggman, emmanueltotti, EmoZio, evildrake, Evilhtc63, Fafuninho, Fchae2, Freikugel, frez0r, Gabonica, GabrielMst, GangLand255, ganso28, gegepb, Gental-Beast, gokunaruto, gowhawx, Gríndhouse, Grumpy Old Men, guyverprime, hajwel, Hams-1980, han5cld, Harderbetter, Hedgehog, Hklj, hohogod, Hooligan3215, hotsauce_mm, ignored467, ikky11, itali7, ivan6219, Jack Dawson, jackyshen, jeandemoreau, jeje0765, jesmad2k10, Jesus-Perdices-Fernandez, [email protected], johnhvat, Jom Jom and 164 other users.
02-25-2020, 09:59 AM #2
Originally posted by ripherup View Post
HI, this is a Platinum save for BAYONETTA, with this save you can unlock :

- Collectibles trophies (Angelic Hymn Gold LPs and Antonio's notes), NOT Umbra Witches' final resting places treasures
more can be unlock like battles and difficulties trophies by doing some chapters

Thank you for your save. You also going for VANQUISH?

The following 13 users say thank you to Lord_Elrond for this useful post:

Eggman, ganso28, guyverprime, Hams-1980, Hedgehog, Kai2kd, kakaxi0079, L_66u, LonelyAvenger, luiz_85, Nova-1999, WickedxSorrow, zerosonxd0
02-25-2020, 02:03 PM #3
Nice job. Only thing we need now is a save for umbra witches (all treasures). It's pretty much a guaranteed plat then.
02-25-2020, 02:13 PM #4
Climax difficulty does not unlock
good job

The following user groaned lululolo for this awful post:

TheDeadLift
02-25-2020, 03:43 PM #5
ripherup
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by lululolo View Post
Climax difficulty does not unlock
good job

Difficulty trophies are glitched, normal trophies unlocked when I beat Ch. 5 on Hard, hard Ch. 5 on climax and climax after replaying chapter 1 to chapter 3 on climax… An update should comes soon to fix it.
Last edited by ripherup ; 02-25-2020 at 04:42 PM.

The following user thanked ripherup for this useful post:

lululolo
02-25-2020, 04:45 PM #6
ripherup
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Lord_Elrond View Post
HI, this is a Platinum save for BAYONETTA, with this save you can unlock :

Thank you for your save. You also going for VANQUISH?

yes but i dont have time now, it could take time

The following 4 users say thank you to ripherup for this useful post:

han5cld, randdd, seko91, WickedxSorrow
02-26-2020, 05:12 PM #7
re-region is possible now. had to complete a chapter on norm to unlock hard/climax then complete a level on hard to get rest. climax trophy didn't unlock.

also having a problem with the Alfheim portals as none of them are appearing at all in chapter 1 or 5.
Last edited by melzdad ; 02-26-2020 at 06:48 PM.
02-26-2020, 09:10 PM #8
ripherup
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by melzdad View Post
re-region is possible now. had to complete a chapter on norm to unlock hard/climax then complete a level on hard to get rest. climax trophy didn't unlock.

also having a problem with the Alfheim portals as none of them are appearing at all in chapter 1 or 5.

I have tested alfheim portal in chapter 1 it appear where you find the key but only after crossing the water using the statue, clear it to unlock all alfhein related trophies, climax trophy could be unlock by clearing prologue to chapter 3 on climax difficulty (this is how i get it)
Last edited by ripherup ; 02-26-2020 at 09:12 PM.
02-26-2020, 09:19 PM #9

I have tested alfheim portal in chapter 1 it appear where you find the key but only after crossing the water using the statue, clear it to unlock all alfhein related trophies, climax trophy could be unlock by clearing prologue to chapter 3 on climax difficulty (this is how i get it)

i managed to find the one in ch2 and get it that way. i will try for the climax trophy in a moment. thanks for the tip!
02-26-2020, 09:21 PM #10
ripherup
Pokemon Trainer

i managed to find the one in ch2 and get it that way. i will try for the climax trophy in a moment. thanks for the tip!

difficulty trophies are glitched this is how i got them :
Chapter 1-4 (normal), Chapter 5-7 (normal), occured during normal gameplay after beating the selected chapters.
Chapter 8-11(normal), 12-13 (normal), 14 - epilogue (normal) appeared when playing hard mode and beating chapters 1-5, all 3 of those trophies appeared when the screen is displaying the chapter 5 (hard) resutls.
The Complete all Chapters on Normal difficulty appeared when beating the game though.

Exactly same with the hard mode trophies
1-4 ,5-7 appeared when playing hard mode through those chapters,
8-11, 12-13, 14- epi, occured when playing climax mode after finishing chapter 5.
Complete all Chapters on Hard difficulty appeared when beating the game on hard.

After beating climax mode,
Legendary Dark Witch didn't pop, instead I had to go through prologue and chapters 1,2 3 on climax mode AGAIN for a second time for it to pop
Last edited by ripherup ; 02-26-2020 at 09:24 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to ripherup for this useful post:

jrat2, melzdad
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo