Post: YAKUZA Ishin 100% completion trophy & more [CUSA00163]
02-25-2020, 05:28 PM #1
ripherup
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); HI, this is a 99.86 save for YAKUZA Ishin, with this save you can unlock :

- Dream Granter : Obtain 100% on the Completion Menu (Just play Traditional Japanese Dancing the only and easiest one with no score on, you must a good score)
- Virya God :Complete all items from the Virya Catalog (just eat someting)
- A Brother to All : Become friends with all people and animals (interract vithsomeone who have friendship bar)

more can be unlock must be tested

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by ripherup ; 11-05-2020 at 10:14 PM.

The following 75 users say thank you to ripherup for this useful post:

``,, 61891918, Abeche, abosaud09, aeneax, agnailton123, alaseer, Ash0u0_, Atilla, bd_black55, beonde, Bierbubi88, BigDruDogg, booccino, BubbaDaBarb, bullet1994, busterdawg69, chaobear, chenbin, chokomoko, Cowboy without guns, daFFy_d, DarkG, DarkHeroDee, dennyleeong, djricekcn, don_smith, ehdqkr, Eustia, Ficcanasone, frez0r, hmking931, itsnemi, jackyshen, JCLexicon, legendarythug, lenneth374, Leonrpg, leping, linksam88, liuzhongzhimeng, luix, mamuske, Mar_4649, marcusnc, Mehdi PS, nepenthes77, niaoren, ninjatortuga, ooxxhdxxoo90, Ordine, Peoples92, ph14woozies, pop01, psxy4k, ResidentWeevil, Romero160, samurai_ghost, satan945, sbg9204, Scarlet-Gear, Shenmuelover, Spcedead678, starkjim87, takitakiz, THX-1138, toby-San, toshihirolee, Total_Lau, turki379, VegetableLover, vibrato4, Wosley, Yakuza_Fan_CH, zee1990
02-26-2020, 07:36 AM #2
Bierbubi88
Save Point
thank you very much!!!!

The following user thanked Bierbubi88 for this useful post:

Spcedead678
02-26-2020, 06:05 PM #3
luix
Little One
many thanks, thats fantastic!!

The following user thanked luix for this useful post:

Spcedead678
02-27-2020, 10:42 AM #4

Originally posted by ripherup View Post
HI, this is a 99.86 save for YAKUZA Ishin, with this save you can unlock :

- Dream Granter : Obtain 100% on the Completion Menu (Just play Traditional Japanese Dancing the only and easiest one with no score on, you must a good score)
- Virya God :Complete all items from the Virya Catalog (just eat someting)
- A Brother to All : Become friends with all people and animals (interract vithsomeone who have friendship bar)

more can be unlock must be tested

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Sorry For The Late Follow Up Post. Thank You So Much For This! I Have Tested The Save And Many Of The Trophies Can Be Unlocked With It But a Few Cannot Be. I Will Do My Best To Upload The Trophys That Cannot Be Obtained, The Trophys That Are Obtainable From The 99.86% Save Are: Bronze The Arena is my Yard Get 10 Wins in total in the Arena
Bronze A Good Worker Obsesses over his Tools Synthesise 100 Weapons/Armour
Bronze Special Ability Craftsman Defeat 100 Enemies in Total with Special Abilities outside of the "Ultimate Battles" mode
Bronze Dungeon Beginner Fight in the Battle Dungeon 3 times in total
Bronze Bandit's Cave Complete the "Bandits' Cave" Battle Dungeon
Bronze Thieves' Mine Complete the "Thieves' Mine" Battle Dungeon
Bronze Remnants of the House of Toyotomi Complete the "Remnants of the House of Toyotomi" Battle Dungeon
Bronze Join the Regiment, Young Man Enlist 100 Men
Bronze Farming Apprentice Grow 10 kinds of vegetables
Bronze Daily Special Menu Make 7 kinds of cuisine
Bronze How to Make Easy Money Make 10 sales from customer orders
Bronze Novice Fisherman Catch a total of 10 fish
Bronze My Peaceful Home See one of the calming events inside your secondary home
Bronze Make it My Colour Change the wallpaper of your room in your secondary home
Bronze He Who Has Played All He Can Play Play all mini-games/playspots
Bronze I'm a pro gambler Play all the gambling games
Bronze Realising the Value of Money through Hard Work Earn 10 Ryo by helping out at the Udon Restaurant
Bronze I Can Sing Play all of the songs at the Singing Bar
Bronze I Can Dance Play all of the Japanese dance songs
Bronze Putting my Money and Dreams on a Chicken Gamble on 5 chicken races
Bronze Ascend to the Heavens like a Dragon Clear all 3 of the courtesan mini-games for the first time
Bronze A Brother to All Become friends with all people and animals
Bronze Talk of the Streets Achieve the highest fame rank in an area
Bronze Ask Me About Restaurants in Kyoto Eat at every restaurant Silver Virya God Complete all the items from the Virya Catalog Silver Dharma God Have a Cumulative total of 300000 Dharma Gold Dream Granter Obtain 100% on the Completion Menu (The Trophys That Are Not Obtainable Are)
Bronze Eureka! Get all the Revelations Bronze Learn What Can Be Learned Complete One Training Mission With Each Master
Bronze Growth Linked Together Acquire 10 Abilities by Spending Souls in the Sphere Grid
Bronze You've still got some way to go Reach Level 50
Silver Exceed Your Limits Reach the Maximum Level Bronze 10 Substories Complete 10 Substories
Bronze 40 Substories Complete 40 Substories
Silver Substory Conquest Complete all Substories Bronze Virya Complete 5 items from the Virya Catalog
Bronze Even More Virya Complete 20 items from the Virya Catalog
Bronze Real Virya Complete 50 items from the Virya Catalog Bronze Dharma Accumulator Have a Cumulative total of 10000 Dharma
Bronze Even More Dharma Accumulator Have a Cumulative total of 50000 Dharma
Bronze Real Dharma Accumulator Have a Cumulative total of 100000 Dharma Bronze Welcome to Tosa! Visit Tosa for the first time
Bronze Story Clear #1 Complete Chapter 2
Bronze Story Clear #2 Complete Chapter 4
Bronze Story Clear #3 Complete Chapter 6
Bronze Story Clear #4 Complete Chapter 8
Bronze Story Clear #5 Complete Chapter 10
Bronze Story Clear #6 Complete Chapter 12
Silver Thanks from the Staff Complete the Game
Gold Story Master Complete the Game on the Hardest Difficulty
Silver Ultimate Master Complete all the Ultimate Battles
Bronze Halfway to Achieving your Dream Obtain 50% on the Completion Menu Bronze Tengu Hunting Beat the second wanted man (in Tachibana Family wanted men missions) Bronze Debt Repayment! Completely pay off Haruka's debt - Save For Halfway to Achieving your Dream, Go To The Restaurant With The Big Door To The Left Of Ryoma, Order Any Drink Below The First. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Yakuza_Fan_CH ; 02-27-2020 at 02:37 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to Yakuza_Fan_CH for this useful post:

61891918, agnailton123, Eustia, ninjatortuga, ripherup, Romero160, Spcedead678, takitakiz, THX-1138, toshihirolee, Total_Lau
02-27-2020, 02:28 PM #5
Save For "Real Virya Hunter" (Complete 50 Things In The Virya Catalouge) Eat One Of The Food Items From Your Inventory. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Yakuza_Fan_CH ; 04-27-2020 at 06:25 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Yakuza_Fan_CH for this useful post:

samurai_ghost, Spcedead678
03-08-2023, 02:13 PM #6
thank you~
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo