03-02-2020, 02:20 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a platinum save for Fade To Silence i haven't tested it on any account so i'm not sure if it will pop instant-platinum or pop other trophies or even do anything at all that's why USE at your own risk.
you will be able to earn the following trophies:
- I AM COMPLETE
- Rapture
- Remembrance
- Revisionist
and some other trophies included in the "instructions" folder alongside the save-data

Platinum Save:
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
(detailed instructions included inside the folder)

Remembrance Trophy Save:
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
(detailed instructions included inside the folder)

I haven't seen many people play this game but i enjoyed it and for those few who will play this game in the future i hope this helps a little in your journey to survive
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-19-2020 at 01:34 PM. Reason: title

The following 60 users say thank you to Stryker_637 for this useful post:

``,, 101092jo42, aeneax, Akeemi14, articuno77, AshKetchum87, BacheTehron7, bakajanai, Ballackfutbol, ballyshow, Bassa, busterdawg69, caymaz, chaoszage, demonquaid, DUKEFLEED, dyj683049, EK-Pilot, Emptyx7, Failed Legend, fqowT, frez0r, gr82b61, hajwel, heimao, jpleonr, kingvikes, kirstieroro, lalala999, Leonrpg, Lighthammer88, luffy112, MacadamCowboy, Max.3, milito0022, Mitch94, mokozan, nemesis_raoul, ph14woozies, pikminman, Ploky, pppx, samuel42019, samurai_ghost, Seb Breba, seb147, Slim709, Sodic12, stasya, thtfunnyguy, uncharteddk, walker_john, wishnd, wobbalo, wohnhao, Wosley, xAkame, xseafogx, ZAEK_DD, zero1976
05-18-2020, 07:56 PM #2
Hello Stryker_637 blushing

I Can Confirm that all that you mentioned pop when doing what instructed in the file.
Note that nothing auto pop you must re-do the requirement again.

- I AM COMPLETE ✔
- Rapture ✔
- Remembrance ✔
- Revisionist ✔
- Remembrance ✔
- Mush!, Mushier! and Mushiest! ✔

What you did not mention.
- Memento Mori (you can get this from Platinum Trophy Save by taking revitalizing shard near it, you will find a toy for the girl) ✔
- All the Lonely People ( you can get this from Platinum Trophy Save by starting a new game and find one survivor wait 5-10 sec) ✔

Anyway I currently can not obtain True Leader trophy it's glitched for me I used your save and started a new game and maxed out one follower and nothing happened so if anyone got a save for True Leader Id be thankful

Never Mind I Got it
Last edited by hajwel ; 05-26-2020 at 11:09 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to hajwel for this useful post:

kirstieroro, Stryker_637, uncharteddk
06-18-2020, 11:31 PM #3
Originally posted by hajwel View Post
Hello Stryker_637 blushing

I Can Confirm that all that you mentioned pop when doing what instructed in the file.
Note that nothing auto pop you must re-do the requirement again.

- I AM COMPLETE ✔
- Rapture ✔
- Remembrance ✔
- Revisionist ✔
- Remembrance ✔
- Mush!, Mushier! and Mushiest! ✔

What you did not mention.
- Memento Mori (you can get this from Platinum Trophy Save by taking revitalizing shard near it, you will find a toy for the girl) ✔
- All the Lonely People ( you can get this from Platinum Trophy Save by starting a new game and find one survivor wait 5-10 sec) ✔

Anyway I currently can not obtain True Leader trophy it's glitched for me I used your save and started a new game and maxed out one follower and nothing happened so if anyone got a save for True Leader Id be thankful

Never Mind I Got it

how did u o it bcoz wudnt pop for me
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo