Post: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - GOTY Newgame+ Starter Save [CUSA05571/CUSA05572]
03-05-2020, 01:39 AM #1
Meracle
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

This is a save i've put hundreds of hours into, in order to create the most perfectly optimized save possible for newgame plus. It's at the very end of the game and is ready to start a ng+ with.

Be warned that I don't know what trophies this save could unlock, so i'd advice caution if you haven't completed most of the trophies already.
This save is also not for those wanting a super easy playthrough. All enemies will be scaled up to level 105, making the difficulty much higher than on any standard playthrough.

Details on what this playthrough has ready to import into Newgame+ include:
(Important infomation if you plan to use Savewizards Quick Codes are in red color)

- A max level 100 Character
- All possible 132 Skillpoints (99 from levels, 30 from Places of Power and 1 from the Golden Egg. Magic Acorn is still in the Food items unused, will give 2 if used.)
(I used an ingame glitch to add a lot more skillpoints, but you can reset them back to normal at any time you wish by using a Potion of Clearance.)
(If you plan to add even more skillpoints using the quickcode, you must first use a potion of clearance ingame to reset skillpoints. Not doing so will result in an error message.)
- All mutations unlocked.
- 250000+ Crowns
(If you want more crowns, use the quickcode before starting ng+ as it may not work afterwards, due to the way the code can move around. You'll have to edit it using advanced mode if the quickcode stops working.)
- All Oils, Potions & Bombs unlocked and maxed out.
- An insane amount of crafting and alchemy ingrediants, also includes more food and mutagens than you'd ever need.
- 30+ of each color dye
- Storage is filled with tons of rare and unique items. (Be warned that it can be laggy, so feel free to get rid of a lot of it, if collectings not your thing)
- All gear equipped is optimized around a max level character before starting ng+, so none of it is crafted.

Weapons:
lvl 99 You must login or register to view this content. (197% Crit Dmg) (Preservation Rune)
lvl 98 You must login or register to view this content. (Severance Rune)
lvl 31 You must login or register to view this content. (1 out the possible 2 crossbows you can earn during a certain quest. You can now get the other during ng+)

Armor:
All high level relic tier heavy armor with the Levity Rune put on the chest, so it is treated like Light. Quen runes are on the rest of the armor.
lvl 97 You must login or register to view this content.
lvl 98 You must login or register to view this content.
lvl 99 You must login or register to view this content.
lvl 99 You must login or register to view this content.

Horse:
You must login or register to view this content. (100 Stamina) Horse Saddle chosen as the wish reward from Gaunter O Dimm.
You must login or register to view this content. (60 Horse's Fear Level)
You must login or register to view this content. (110 Max Inventory Weight)

Rare/Unique Items Missed:
You must login or register to view this content. (Imperial Audience Quest)
Ciri's sword "Zireael" (Possible to glitch during a Novigrad flashback quest)

DOWNLOAD LINKS REMOVED. I CREATED BETTER VERSIONS OF THE SAVE OVER AT: [url=https://[removed].com/forums/37-ps4-trophies-game-saves/2515-witcher-3-wild-hunt-complete-goty-ng-starter-save.html]The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete/GOTY NG+ Starter Save[/url]
Last edited by Meracle ; 04-23-2022 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Added more info.

The following 133 users say thank you to Meracle for this useful post:

``,, 16tancredc, 6863, aeneax, aksa2014, Anjinhupunk, ashkanabri, ATHx, aybxrk, azazzello, Azoddejun, belga, beonde, TheDeadLift, BigSleep_404, borismw2, Bossmansam, br0wniiez, brodo, CATkiLLeR_0075, cgreen9999, Colection21, CutiePaw, cybertracker, d_a_m_s, DaKatzenjammer, Deblock, deloseth, Dirazur, djbelial, Dordor1024, Dstmason1933, duongminhtuan8238, Dyrro, Ebrebus, fabjuncosta, ferasops, fu_chunlove, gatsu71, GianniFuta, Grimzilla, Hamed, Harderbetter, hassanxx, HollowAizen95, Hyper Anggara, iAvnge, IDGhost_09, iinmr, iShiro, izill, jackie_k, Jacobboii, jameh27, JAson4730, Jasper-Trinidad, JordonGP, jownzii, juafe27, juergen666, justsayok, K4mil_Rich3rt, kanekiyeager96, kdh9015, ken1960, kevstar91, KleberMishima, koga, kratos007, ktimaan, kvrvkvyv, kxzxxx, L_66u, lalmeida, lankeyboy95, LastEvilAngel, lawman1, lcfurlann, Leonrpg, LewisQEW, liolop, marvinbig, mau8jk, Maxim86, merguez, Merlin_wall, Mooney1974, moy233, MrMario1337, mumble00, Nick8100, Nizar_asma, Patte90HV, ph14woozies, Ploky, Pokko, powerade73, psgameus858, pshoacuc504, pussycat692 and 33 other users.
04-23-2020, 02:37 PM #11
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Meracle View Post
Originally posted by xCanaryi0 View Post
I would love this save but I just can't resign it . Can anyone please to do it and resign to US SAVE?

Also is this new game save and can start a new game plus? Or is this already ng+

This save is at the end of Newgame and hasn't touched Newgame Plus yet, so it's ready to start ng+ at any time.

Thanks aeneax for answering questions here. Smile I've been busy, so haven't been able to check this thread as much as i'd like.

My pleasure.
04-26-2020, 12:39 PM #12
for CUSA05572 we need it ;-;

The following user thanked leon115kennedy for this useful post:

Meracle
04-26-2020, 11:01 PM #13
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by vipquatavg View Post
it's the save I been looking for years now. thank you for your effort but the problem is I can not edit it on SW. So do have any idea why?

Did you resign it to your account first?

yes, I do. I can play that save on my ps4 without any problem but once I start edit save on SW. somehow it just comes up with the error.
nevermind I just solve it. that save is Complete edition but complete edition can export to GOTY edition. but once it export to GOTY, it can not edit it on SW
Last edited by vipquatavg ; 04-26-2020 at 11:13 PM.

The following user thanked vipquatavg for this useful post:

belga
04-27-2020, 04:17 PM #14
Meracle
Save Point
Originally posted by leon115kennedy View Post
for CUSA05572 we need it ;-;

I just re-regioned it into a CUSA05572, but I don't have that version of the game myself so I can't test it. If anyone tries it, please let me know that it works, thanks. Smile
Remember it still needs to be resigned using Save Wizard.

Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

EDIT: Thanks leon115kennedy for testing the save. I can now confirm it works.

I've also discovered the quick code for crowns works fine, but can stop working after starting newgame plus. Make sure to use the quick code straight away after resigning if you want more crowns, or you may need to use advanced mode to change the value yourself.
The skillpoint quick code will give you an error message. In order to get that one working, you must first use a potion of clearance ingame to reset skillpoints.
Last edited by Meracle ; 05-20-2020 at 07:05 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Meracle for this useful post:

aeneax, belga
06-09-2020, 12:05 AM #15
Can this be used to unlock the trophy for Death March difficulty? You mentioned that the save is at the end of the game - did you happen to play of DM?

Thanks
Last edited by dawgbert ; 06-09-2020 at 12:05 AM.
06-09-2020, 08:33 AM #16
Meracle
Save Point
Originally posted by dawgbert View Post
Can this be used to unlock the trophy for Death March difficulty? You mentioned that the save is at the end of the game - did you happen to play of DM?

Thanks

I did play the entire game on Death March, but this save file is post-game. The part where you unlock the Death March trophy has already happened.
If it is just the trophy you're after, then the ROCKY_southpaw's 100% Save Set link I left at the bottom will have the save file you need.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Meracle ; 06-09-2020 at 08:37 AM.
06-10-2020, 10:33 AM #17
Thank you very much
07-14-2020, 12:23 PM #18
Thank You Claps
07-15-2020, 08:05 AM #19
thank you
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo