03-11-2020, 12:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here's a mini-set for most of the miss-able trophies in the game some of the miss-able trophies isn't included in this post because they're easy to get and can be obtained fairly-early in the game.

This save includes the following trophies:
- Family Reunion
- Both Worlds
- Sic Semper Tyrannis
- Et Tu, Brutus?
- It's a Kind of Magic
- What Could Go Wrong?
- Crime, No Punishment
- Double Tap
- The End Justifies the Means
- Still Salty
- Dodge This
- Damage Control
- The Stars are Right
- Leap of Faith
- I'm Out of Here
- All Sewn Up

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

All saves are in 1 folder each save has the trophy name on it just delete the name and copy the save folder.

If you need help with the trophies i highly recommend following a trophy guide - The trophy ( The End Justifies the Means) and (Dodge This) can be stacked with out the boss fight.

I hope this helps, let me know if u have a question.

Last edited by Stryker_637 ; 03-12-2020 at 09:19 PM. Reason: title

The following 71 users say thank you to Stryker_637 for this useful post:

``,, abulnoor, Acroshot, ADAY, Adonist, aeneax, Angelus Satani, BASIA2001, birka, Bottega, caymaz, darkshadow2, Death Spirit, DMDGraaff010, dyj683049, ebo7na, evildrake, FRAG, frez0r, FuZ05, G3sSi_89, gaysir, heimao, III_MrSaud_III, Infuso, itali7, Jack Fox Heaven, JCKenobi, jimke1, Jimmy_lyz, JustJabba, klycik, kopa6666, Koroshi, Leonrpg, lolik, MacadamCowboy, mariucco94ita, Maxim86, mega5509, mogway, MR-QHR, Mr.DeeJay, Mykita, Nathaniel, neomax1986, nobody-U-know, NosoGg, ODDO_22, pandorra13, ph14woozies, Pink, Platinum_Hunter, poulkilly, pp11xx, Practical94, QasYou, R-Sin-Vader, sam20000, samurai_ghost, satosi, Scarlet-Gear, starkweather-, stasya, Suros0815, Thams, TomasHorelica, Wosley, Wulfen77, x-020, ZAEK_DD
03-11-2020, 10:47 PM #2
ADAY
Rookie
If you use advanced mode you can change the region and you can use an American version I just did that thanks for this

The following user thanked ADAY for this useful post:

Stryker_637
03-12-2020, 09:16 PM #3
Originally posted by ADAY View Post
If you use advanced mode you can change the region and you can use an American version I just did that thanks for this

Good to know thanks for sharing.

The following user thanked Stryker_637 for this useful post:

ADAY
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo