Post: Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 - 55% Complete Save File [CUSA04868]
03-16-2020, 04:06 PM #1
JayCR
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This save You must login or register to view this content.
It contains 55% progress completed @ Chapter 3.
Most of the Misc trophies have been completed outside of "Environmentally Unfriendly" which you have to drive 100km in one Playthrough.

I have barely started chapter 3 I ran around completing all the "Point of Interest" which the trophies is completed for before I started Ch3 mission "Party Crasher", after I made it to the Dam area.

The trophies that are left are; The Castling, Endgame, Marshall, Local Hero: Dam, Local Hero: Mining Town, Local Hero: Village, Sharpshooter, Trooper, Gunslinger, No Stone Left Unturned, Drone Warfare AND Environmentally Unfriendly.

Also, I have all but one Warrior Skill left to purchase so hopefully you can get that trophy if need be, and for the collectibles, I have left the Sword of Anicetus left to get for that trophy, possibly. IDK.

Use this You must login or register to view this content. from Playstation.Org, though a bit outdated in terms of the data being inaccurate for the Local Hero trophies, it's still a good source for information. I also used You must login or register to view this content. as well because it is a mini Trophy Guide for the sake of when and where some missions are and how to play the all stealth portions.

Anyway, do what you will with this information. and Good luck and I really hope this works for anyone interested. Blessings..
Last edited by aeneax ; 03-17-2020 at 07:24 PM. Reason: title

The following 6 users say thank you to JayCR for this useful post:

aeneax, JRG1988, Leonrpg, stoneart2015, SueMeImAPirate, Wosley
08-21-2020, 06:24 PM #2
Did you test the save before to find out which trophies pop?
05-05-2021, 08:45 PM #3
Has anyone tested this save? I'm wondering if some trophies would autopop.
05-08-2021, 09:24 AM #4
Originally posted by SirDawg View Post
Has anyone tested this save? I'm wondering if some trophies would autopop.

I used this when it was first uploaded and plenty of trophies popped after doing one more action.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo