Post: Nightmares From The Deep: The Cursed Heart [CUSA04546]
03-20-2020, 06:25 PM #1
Reidso
Under Jolly Roger
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Content (Do-able Order):

01 Playtime
02 Clocked And Sureshot
03 Lucky Roll
04 Skullduggery
05 Self-guided Tour
06 Nay, Skipper And Unburied Treasure
07 Seadog And Aye, Captain!
08 Ruler O' The Seas [Bonus Chapter]
09 Tile Time
10 Triple-played
11 Mah-jong First Mate
12 Mah-jong Master And Commander

Reidso's NOTE:

Text files (screenshots/images - where needed) are included
in the folders for you to continue with the next step(s)

I've noticed there is a Platinum Save "Set" by Wosley here........
https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/nextgenupdate-elite-content/1023702-eu-nightmares-deep-cursed-heart-platinum-save-set-cusa04546-a.html (Elite Only)

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by Reidso ; 06-08-2023 at 01:26 PM.

The following 50 users say thank you to Reidso for this useful post:

aeneax, Apu1982, Bader505, batofgotham, birka, Bronhatelo, BrunoMoraes99, Botty, Darrenwelsh1, dasima10, doran usher, egzee, eslamking006, estebech, fares4630, gigiverna, granatiere, hamza1992, hanonimo31, hausmeister0807, ignored467, jackie_k, JunkieJedi, kirstieroro, klycik, kyandro, LeRotbart, malachit75, mamuske, matt69er, MegaTTTron, meier88, Meracle, mgl_urbezx, muukuhh, Nekh6z, NeoFrost, ODDO_22, pandorra13, pop01, QueenofHorror6903, RageSoul51, RPGAddict, SlowRapid, stwowner, The90Game, tioseb, tytanowy-86, Wosley, ZAEK_DD
03-20-2020, 07:49 PM #2
great thanks
05-17-2020, 09:07 AM #3
Thank you for you saveset!
08-14-2020, 06:35 AM #4
Nightmares From The Deep: The Cursed Heart - Tile Time I don't get it, what can I do about it
08-14-2020, 01:26 PM #5
Reidso
Under Jolly Roger
Originally posted by meier88 View Post
Nightmares From The Deep: The Cursed Heart - Tile Time I don't get it, what can I do about it

Did you bother to read the text file which comes with the save?

The save was tested on an alt account at the time of created saveset,
just to be sure the text info I added had worked, and it did
08-14-2020, 02:26 PM #6
did it the way you did it
08-15-2020, 07:51 AM #7
Reidso
Under Jolly Roger

Well, with the other 38 other who have thanked me (especially from when it was created),
as you can see on the thread, NONE of them have replied about not earning any trophy

Just keep on trying bud, even play offlline (not sure how it would matter, but you never know)
08-15-2020, 03:31 PM #8
Originally posted by Reidso View Post

Well, with the other 38 other who have thanked me (especially from when it was created),
as you can see on the thread, NONE of them have replied about not earning any trophy

Just keep on trying bud, even play offlline (not sure how it would matter, but you never know)

say your psn name and I'll turn on share play and you will do it for me
08-16-2020, 03:12 PM #9
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Reidso View Post

say your psn name and I'll turn on share play and you will do it for me

I would advise heading over to the You must login or register to view this content..

First, make sure you're following the instructions in the included text file exactly. Also, from the FAQ I just linked to, "Make sure you resigned all of the saves provided, including any profile saves, manual saves, autosaves, anything that was included although not all games have more than one type of save. Back up your own saves somewhere safe, then delete them. Copy the resigned saves onto your PS4. Disable your PS4's network connection to make sure you're launching the game offline, since game servers can contain conflicting information. Finally, if there is a difference in that game between a “load” that lets you manually pick what save state you are loading from and “continue” where the game picks for you, always pick “load” since chances are these saves you just resigned were made a while back and the game might pick something more recent if left to its own devices."
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo