03-22-2020, 09:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); https://we.tl/t-fxFx0NzUml

legit game save. Story has been completed on Hurt me Plenty. Most of the cheat codes found, a lot of upgrades acquired, BattleMode has barely been touched. If you want trophies I think you just need the save data, don't get my profile data, but I could be wrong. I'm also working on an Ultra Nightmare run and I'll upload the save when I can! Enjoy my fellow Slayers!
Hell on Earth 12/13 Exploration missing one codex
Exultia 12/15: 2 codex missing, and a toy
Cultist Base 13/17: 1 sentinel battery, 1 empyrean key, and 1 toy
Doom Hunter Base 11/16: need one praetor suit point, one codex, one sentinel battery, 1 toy, and 1 album
Super Gore Nest 18/23: need one modbot, one suit point, one sentinel battery, the empyrean key, and album
Arc Complex 11/25: basically everything lol. only mssing one suit point, one rune, need the empyrean key, 2 toys, 4 codex, 2 albums
Mars Core 18/20: missing one suit point, and one battery
Sentinel Prime 9/10: missing one codex
Taras Nabad 22/25: need the empyrean key, one toy, and one album
Nekravol 8/13: Missing one mastery token, 3 toys, and the cheat code
Nekravol Part II 7/15: need one sentinel crystal, 2 praetor suit points, 2 toys, 1 album, 2 cheats
Urdak 9/14: missing one mastery token, 2 toys, 2 albums
Final Sin: 1/1 done.

Cheats obtained: Infinite extra lives, infinite ammo, IDKFA, infinite Onslaught mode, Silver bullet mode, infinite overdrive, infinite berserk mode.

https://we.tl/t-fxFx0NzUml
Last edited by aeneax ; 03-27-2020 at 02:33 PM. Reason: title

The following 26 users say thank you to TheSetharoni for this useful post:

5150, aeneax, [email protected], berhem, burnttoazdt, ChrisArchitect, Colection21, Ali D Killer, guiiwtfx, Isaac Clarke, [email protected], Joeso47$, JuanMataTheOne, Leonrpg, magenbu, Mauri-Kanagawa-Christoffersen, mickchucky, mt3bs7, Sandeep, shz_hossein, t-bagwell, ThatEpicSomeone, thejosephmesser, Wosley, yellowflash616, zhanglmtom
03-22-2020, 10:04 PM #2
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
do any trophies pop upon loading?
03-22-2020, 11:25 PM #3
rastra
Rookie
nope nothing pops and not even if u beat a mission
03-23-2020, 12:27 AM #4
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
Thx for the info.
03-23-2020, 04:32 AM #5
Originally posted by TheSetharoni View Post

Any of the online done?
03-24-2020, 01:06 AM #6
The game is not complete. It starts me at the 8th level, so.
03-24-2020, 02:45 AM #7
What about skins? Can you unlock any of those you get for beating the game on ultra nightmare?
03-25-2020, 12:24 PM #8
00abovezero
Save Point
Originally posted by rastra View Post

When you re-sign this don't re-sign the profile data. Keep your own profile data and only resign the save-data. Once done over-write your save-data only. I had stuff pop from this.

You can go back and do the missions once you beat it, it'll pop. You get to start out with a lot of weapons and more health. But once you beat the selected stage you have to then manually select the next stage.

The following user thanked 00abovezero for this useful post:

Bottega
03-25-2020, 04:35 PM #9
Originally posted by 00abovezero View Post
Originally posted by rastra View Post

When you re-sign this don't re-sign the profile data. Keep your own profile data and only resign the save-data. Once done over-write your save-data only. I had stuff pop from this.

You can go back and do the missions once you beat it, it'll pop. You get to start out with a lot of weapons and more health. But once you beat the selected stage you have to then manually select the next stage.

You mean I can select missions from the menu and do them with cheats enabled to get the achievements?

How exactly do you resign the save data but not the profile data? Thanks
03-25-2020, 07:38 PM #10
Did anyone test to see if you gotta any battlemode trophies?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo