04-01-2020, 11:32 PM #1
kab
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); New SAVE HERE FOR DLC==> You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by kab ; 08-31-2020 at 08:03 AM. Reason: title

The following 49 users say thank you to kab for this useful post:

*Ren*, a.m0rad, abdulmalik, aeneax, aksa2014, Alex Uyutov, Alexsandr194, Ame-no-Uzume, asd1123, Demitshur, dragonruler2020, elephantitus, Ali D Killer, GOLD_ICE, gowhawx, Hams-1980, hassanxx, jenro, joaogmachado.33, khalifa.599, kskgamer, Leonrpg, Leytonsroom, Love_Liaison, Magicarp19, majuub, Nathaniel, Nightmaremrmr, nmobk, OleAce, powerade73, qDextR, RPG7, [email protected], SAIF ABBAS, saitamagarou, samurai_ghost, Shenmuelover, Skull.1000, Spcedead678, Tazzmatazz, thenightflyer, Ubayd, Uniastra, VFNM, willianholtz1, Wiston2014, Wosley, yungsmith34

The following 2 users groaned at kab for this awful post:

Ayaali41, fonfir
04-20-2020, 07:57 PM #20
ADAY
Rookie
Originally posted by ramspeedkill View Post
Originally posted by ADAY View Post
I can use this save and get all the trophies in the game

Are you in US? I am having difficulties re regioning to US save

I'm in London uk The only thing you have to do is re-sign the save after that go to the game. Right click on it hit Advance mode after that it should be easy from there If you can't figure out search on YouTube how to do it
04-26-2020, 02:00 PM #21
SirMicolash
Little One
Saw many file inside the save upload.which one i need to resign?got one complete folder and 3 files outside the folder
04-29-2020, 02:12 PM #22
Can someone PLEASE re region this to the Digital Version? This version is clearly the EU disc version as it does not match up with my CUSA.

EDIT: Its all good i have re region it, thanks it works Smile
Last edited by SnowHAHA ; 04-29-2020 at 03:43 PM.
04-29-2020, 03:22 PM #23
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by SnowHAHA View Post
Can someone PLEASE re region this to the Digital Version? This version is clearly the EU disc version as it does not match up with my CUSA.

EDIT: Its all good i have re region it, thanks it works Smile

There are often several CUSAs within the same general "region" regardless of disc/digital. Meaning, Germany's digital and physical versions of the same game are more likely to share a CUSA than, say, Germany's digital version of a game vs Portugal's version of the game game. Or to be more specific, the PSN store located within Germany/Portugal, but you know what I mean.

There is also the Re-Region Request thread, located within the Requests section, below, if you're unable to figure out the tutorial.
You must login or register to view this content.
04-30-2020, 02:44 AM #24
hi bro can you change plz to US
05-11-2020, 12:59 AM #25
Hi thanks for the save ! items have no rarity colors, doesn't look legit , any idea to restore ? thank you
05-15-2020, 03:50 AM #26
kab
Rookie
Originally posted by sizzurp12321 View Post
Hi thanks for the save ! items have no rarity colors, doesn't look legit , any idea to restore ? thank you

Screen please ?
What items ?
05-21-2020, 10:28 AM #27
Thank you kab for sharing your save.
I've resigned save and systemdata files. Load the game but can't find any builds.
They're supposed to be available while in world map, touchpad, equipment, sets, right? There I can only find the equipped set, all the other slots are empty. Do you know why?
05-21-2020, 02:10 PM #28
fonfir
Haxor!
Same here. All Slots are empty.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo