Post: Resident Evil 3 Mini-Saveset - Hardcore/Nightmare/120kPoints [CUSA14123]
04-02-2020, 09:31 AM #1
Bierbubi88
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys.

here is the promised Rocket Launcher Systemsavefile with Nightmare Difficulty Unlocked.
Please Consider this is not a saveset. Not all Collectibles collected. If you want to make Trophy Pops legit i dont have a guarantee that this file makes Trophies autopop.
If you want the Rocket launcher and more stuff just unlock the launcher, start new game in preferred difficulty and save at first typewriter, close game, backup systemfile and buy some other stuff and load up save and so on.
BUT if you do that your progress like Collectibles will always be the same as it was on the systemfile!!!!

I hope that someone will do the Minimalist Run (Beat Game without opening the box!) and maybe the Inferno S Rank and share it too like i did now with this awesome save.

Well enough chitchat! Here you go:

Update 04/03/2020:
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
This updated Version has 120k Points on Systemfile and 2 Saves. 1. is Hardcore nearly End and 4. is Nightmare at Final Boss. The Nightmare one will also get you SRank and Sprinter too!

Have Fun!
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-03-2020 at 02:39 PM. Reason: broken thread title - too many characters

The following 578 users say thank you to Bierbubi88 for this useful post:

``,, _Nickster, -Cipher-, 00abovezero, 19willy74, 363870248, 9054, Abdliito, AbduAlaziz_77, abdulelahdragon, Abdulla4542, absolo, aby1994, acp1512, ADDZ, aeneax, AHMED_MD, aidan.2694, Ailson, AkIrA HD, AlanBlend37, alarosy2015, alaseer, Alb1976ert, albert2wesker, Alexander1404, alifilm, alii_m2, Alonzo215, Alrowily54, alvaroortizlugo, amylianian, anatolian2401, AndrewG87, Anselmo Ricci, AntiFog, Apex_Raptor, Apocalypzer, ArcadiaCosplay, armandu78, ARTHURIUSS, atus, AussieCrow, Aziz, b4t1n, baddboyy, bahamut84, bander5115, bang4stylez, basharsky88, BASIA2001, BASIM, Bassa, bastou151, Baxxter89, bd_black55, Beeboxer, Beethoven_BB, BenitoPC, benkung, biohsy, bitzaros, BlackMetalPanda, blackmustang, Blakey-Kun, blue85, bmerlin, bobbeer, bobsandbag, bojno, Bommel, BonusBen, booker t, boriqueno, boss123, BPorath908, bradders89, Breoreus, BrunoMoraes99, Budokai12, Burnsyboy, c0dehunter, canaanhess, car1234, CarlosCp, Carmine, cazul765, CCANONC, ccking, Cell84, cezares_2013, chokolatex, chonkeeboy, chrisi1084, Chxii, Ciccioboy, Clever, Cloud, ColdHearted, CoolLifer and 478 other users.

The following user groaned Bierbubi88 for this awful post:

kogvip
04-03-2020, 07:25 AM #38
BASIM
Rookie
thnx my bro
04-03-2020, 07:53 AM #39
Bierbubi88
Save Point
Originally posted by ZeroVirtue View Post
thankyou have you gotten all the Collectibles in this save?

not all. but it is better to do a assistant run to get all stuff which will earn you more points and the trophies.
I updated my post. There is a exploid with systemfile scam but will always void your collectible progress if you mess it up.
04-03-2020, 08:01 AM #40
Ich teste es eben, schau mal in deinen PNs nach
Originally posted by Bierbubi88 View Post

The following user thanked bang4stylez for this useful post:

MR-QHR
04-03-2020, 08:14 AM #41

Kannst du deinen Spielstand, kurz vorm Ende von Veteran hochladen? Für die entsprechenden Trophäen
04-03-2020, 08:56 AM #42
Bierbubi88
Save Point
Originally posted by bang4stylez View Post

Kannst du deinen Spielstand, kurz vorm Ende von Veteran hochladen? Für die entsprechenden Trophäen

Kann ich später mal machen wen ich Zeit habe.

The following user thanked Bierbubi88 for this useful post:

bang4stylez
04-03-2020, 09:02 AM #43
Danke dir

Kann ich später mal machen wen ich Zeit habe.
04-03-2020, 10:08 AM #44
AlanBlend37
I am error
In Germany you can Buy the Game on Friday. I finished it too at Last Weekend.
Originally posted by AlanBlend37 View Post
well done on getting this out a day before its release, when did you get it? I cant wait to play this game.

was funny, i dropped this comment then the game dropped threw my door (UK) a day early

The following user thanked AlanBlend37 for this useful post:

bang4stylez
04-03-2020, 11:04 AM #45

thanks for the update.

am i the only one who gets the feeling this game wasnt planned out, to me feels like it was rushed and half arsed.

half of the game (so far) feels like its missing, with it starting straight away with the nemesis chasing you, cutting out the entire police station section at the beginning then jumping straight to the train.

The following user thanked Retroboy for this useful post:

bang4stylez
04-03-2020, 11:11 AM #46
I feel with you Bro, this Game is so far to finish
Originally posted by Retroboy View Post

thanks for the update.

am i the only one who gets the feeling this game wasnt planned out, to me feels like it was rushed and half arsed.

half of the game (so far) feels like its missing, with it starting straight away with the nemesis chasing you, cutting out the entire police station section at the beginning then jumping straight to the train.

The following user thanked bang4stylez for this useful post:

Scott Lane
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo