Post: Call Of Duty Modern warfare 2 Remastered Platinum save [CUSA07904]
04-02-2020, 08:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Here it is Smile

Platinum save on this small but amazing game Smile

S.S.D.D. time of 13:45 (That's pretty fast if u ask me)

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Zerexair ; 04-07-2020 at 12:39 PM. Reason: title

The following 30 users say thank you to Zerexair for this useful post:

aeneax, Angelus Satani, blastman, borussenkoko, cris1992, Dimitri2001, Evelove3, GhostysChaos, Hubson1983, igors, inderjeet91, isigo, John91, Kirill786, KmKForLife, konzolarry, KratosvsThor2006, Leonrpg, LuffyGoku, majuub, mjdrage, n0P0n3, naruto195, Sbyrko91, Seback86, Spidex, t-bagwell, Westers, Wosley, xXtrikzXx
08-06-2020, 07:23 AM #11
What trophies does this save unlock?, my only trophy im looking to get is that damned timed Pit trial The student becomes the Master trophy. does this save pop that?
08-06-2020, 02:50 PM #12
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by mjdrage View Post
What trophies does this save unlock?, my only trophy im looking to get is that damned timed Pit trial The student becomes the Master trophy. does this save pop that?

Unfortunately that trophy has to be done legitimately, or you can head over to the Auctions section, You must login or register to view this content., and pay one of the PS4 trophies shops to pop it for you (not using a save).

The save in this link is a platinum save, meaning all of the trophies have already been popped. Usually that doesn't mean a lot in terms of trophies for you, but usually at least some can be unlocked (I'm saying this because sometimes people see "platinum" and their eyes go wide, but it refers to someone else's plat, not yours).

Based on my memory of how CoD saves and trophies work, I would think you could try the following, but be aware that a lot might pop out of order if you do this: Try to beat particular missions on Veteran, possibly even any difficulty, and see if you get trophies for the missions themselves or the difficulty-related trophies for those missions. Including the ones for the whole game and the whole game on Vet. Try to beat a whole mission (one that has combat) without dying or reloading a checkpoint and see if Immortal pops. Obviously you can get any of the miscellaneous trophies. Try to go into the Intel menu and see if the Intel trophies pop, and if not go around all the different pieces of intel (maybe need to click on them, if applicable). The museum trophy, too, accessed from the menu.

You will almost certainly need the profile for some, many or all of these.

A lot of these could be locked out since they've already been earned. If so, despite what I literally just said, sometimes a way around that is to exit out, delete the profile save and hop back into the game; the game makes a fresh new profile save and if trophies were stored there, there's no longer a record of them having been earned before you even put the save on your PS4. But doing that could also mess up a lot of other things, like what missions are available to select.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

mjdrage
08-10-2020, 05:01 AM #13
Cheers for the reply mate, i ended up getting everything legit after doing that PIT for 40 min to get it lol but i got it all done so sweet, thanks
09-03-2020, 01:31 PM #14
Oner13
Rookie
Any option for CUSA11012
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo