04-05-2020, 03:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); if these saves are repeats plz delete topic.

inferno, sprinter and 2 S rank related trophies. must use system save with inferno unlocked or save won't be available to select. delete system save once you get the save to pop the trophies).
You must login or register to view this content.

nightmare

complete system save with 175200P unspent. you can pretty much buy the whole shop.

if you want to beat the game and get some trophies. buy the whole shop, enter game, save, then delete the SS and download yours then continue.
Last edited by Danawhite ; 04-05-2020 at 03:36 AM.

The following 27 users say thank you to Danawhite for this useful post:

aceraw, aeneax, Amir-Cuffie, BigBroMattie, c0dehunter, chrisdayane27, darkmental, frez0r, generasiondefuego, gibsonman96, guiiwtfx, Kideok, kingteavoz, lustymage, matrix403, mike7144, noctis890426, onlii1mikestuh, phanttom2100, Profit94, sweet_tooth_99, sweetiepie, Ungahs, UzuNARUKi, Wosley, xBHR, zee209

The following user groaned Danawhite for this awful post:

markwwe
04-05-2020, 03:29 AM #2
My dude I'll try this out for a video <3!
04-05-2020, 03:36 AM #3
This is awesome. Do you happen to have an auto save for the end of a Nightmare playthrough as well?

Edit; should've read to the very end. Sorry.
Last edited by SueMeImAPirate ; 04-05-2020 at 03:44 AM.
04-05-2020, 03:37 AM #4
Originally posted by SueMeImAPirate View Post
This is awesome. Do you happen to have an auto save for the end of a Nightmare playthrough as well?

Edit; should've read to the very end. Sorry.

yeah just uploaded.
04-05-2020, 03:56 AM #5
Good stuff my man, made a epic video! Will upload within 20 minutes!
04-05-2020, 04:35 AM #6
Leave a like!
(would greatly appreciate if you see this, you take a few seconds of your time and leave a like and a comment, it would help me out greatly, thank you!)

The following 3 users say thank you to Mr Andrew2007 for this useful post:

chrisdayane27, ghettofied69, zee209
04-05-2020, 05:06 AM #7
Originally posted by Danawhite View Post
if these saves are repeats plz delete topic.

inferno, sprinter and 2 S rank related trophies. must use system save with inferno unlocked or save won't be available to select. delete system save once you get the save to pop the trophies).

nightmare

complete system save with 175200P unspent. you can pretty much buy the whole shop.

if you want to beat the game and get some trophies. buy the whole shop, enter game, save, then delete the SS and download yours then continue.

Any chance you could beat nemesis for me and others? So it'd be easier to do?
04-05-2020, 09:15 AM #8
Originally posted by Mr Andrew2007 View Post

nightmare

If you mean inferno then Auto-save is disabled there. Gotta double check later.
04-05-2020, 09:44 AM #9
Originally posted by Mr Andrew2007 View Post

nightmare

If you mean inferno then Auto-save is disabled there. Gotta double check later.

Are you or anyone willing to try shareplay to do it?
04-05-2020, 04:21 PM #10
I need an EU save Upside Down Happy
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo