Post: Final Fantasy VII REMAKE Hardened Veteran [CUSA07187/07052/07211]
04-09-2020, 08:01 PM #1
xXREDXIIIXx
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content. - regioned by blackthorn11

Disk Jockey
save 01 - ch 9: minigame for last music (get 10 great)

Dressed to the Nines / Ultimate Weapon
save 02 - continue game trophy should pop after cutscene // Load Chapter 17 on HARD then go beat Pride & Joy (simulator room)
(HARD mode is tough)

Weapons Expert
save 03 - ch 10: use Aerith last weapon - equip bladed staff (use the ability: lustrous shield) and strike an enemy

Master of Mimicry / That's the Smell
Save 03 - go into menu > system > select chapter > choose 17 play on HARD, go in to the simulator and beat 'Three-Person Team vs. Monsters of Legend' (simulator room)
(HARD mode is tough)

Devine Gratitude
Save 04 - Pick up collectible on ground at your feet

Hardened Veteran
Save 05 - Talk to barret, board the train, skip scene trophy pops after

Building Character
save 07 - continue game (either battle arena or progress though the story should level up quickly)

Intelligence Agent
Save 09 - go into menu > system > select chapter > choose 17 play on easy beat Bahamut

Best in the Business
Save 09 - Load save then go into menu > system > select chapter > choose 9, play normally when asked options: Sam: NO DEAL, Madam M: 3000 Gil, Madam M: Does it matter what I think. and do not talk to Johnny. this will ensure you will get Madam M quest line which is the last 2 side quest missing [note: I will not be updating these saves to make this easier to obtain as these have already been re-regioned (and i am on 7.50)]

Platinum Save
Save 10 - This is my platinum save

Hardened Veteran - Thanks to Bierbubi88
Load save 2 and finish chapter 1 and t should pop!

Minigames / challenges will unlock the trophies if you hit target score - confirmed by MrMcBeanie
Last edited by xXREDXIIIXx ; 04-20-2020 at 03:55 PM. Reason: title

The following 1,174 users say thank you to xXREDXIIIXx for this useful post:

``,, *Ren*, 1076530091, 1233355, 123arcticmoon18, 19Daniel82, 19willy74, 2minican, 415a415a454c, 66GraF66, 7amados, a3596970082, ab_scroch, abdaullhalrashidi, abdullah_ali, Abdurhman-Alamoudi, ABKensio4, abufhad, acebluedolphin, Acroshot, adamisfaceless, adkdk123, adolphskye, Adrianobr28, AdriRaltor, aeneax, Aeramis, Aeriz, aerospark, afitorres, Afro tiger, afyonks, agit000, agnailton123, agnogueira, aidandesilva, aiden09, akaleu, akir133, AkshawrHans, Akusura, alaa, Alberta, alcaus, alcomplus, Aldotsk, aldousi, alemetal, Alex800, AlexJWZ, Alokadon, alphapiers, amano123, amarayaar, AmaruSJ, ambis, Amilie3, amontre, amowyn, AndersonRJMac, AnewRevolution, AngryJellybaby, anonimo3601, Anselmo Ricci, ANSEM000, anton78720, antony_1983, anuaria, anydrive, aon1, Apocalypzer, Apu1982, AQRed, arding, arley86, Armageddon1989, arnaud02, Arsalan Parwez, Arucard_155, arumat30, Arvasty88, asaghibli, asaro02, ashkanabri, Ashraf1979, Asle130, Atavius, atima4960, atksign, Atlazt, atoli2236, Atrejus, atulshanbhag, aungthurahein, AwesomeGreat, axziel666, aymanos1986, Azantak, azazzello, azdian and 1,074 other users.

The following user groaned xXREDXIIIXx for this awful post:

Kelvin232425
04-24-2020, 07:36 AM #164
Originally posted by xXREDXIIIXx View Post
Originally posted by Lindaru View Post
Tested and did File 9 as instructed and no all missions done trophy popped up, unless I'm using older save of yours Sad Awesome

Save has never changed, which missions did you do in chapter 9?

Trying to get all quests done trophy "Price of Thievery", I've done it twice now and it doesn't pop up. ;w;

Do I need to also do both quests (Sam's and Johnny's) to get it or?
Last edited by Lindaru ; 04-24-2020 at 07:42 AM.
04-24-2020, 07:39 AM #165
Originally posted by Yemox5 View Post
whats the deal with intelligence agent? that save file doesn't have chapter selection

Well, it does have chapter selection as it is my end of first playthrough save... you cant do anything else with that save except chapter select. You must have done something wrong. I have just checked and works as intended. (EU)

Originally posted by jeux878 View Post
Hello everyone I would like to know if there is a backup for the Queen of Muscles trophy because I can't manage to pass it in professional?
If there was a backup with only the beginner and the professional to unlock it would be great because the intermediary I manage to pass it.

Sorry It does not work that way, you must complete them in order. it is one of he more annoying trophies I will admit, took me over an hour to get it.

Yeah I had to do both all the squats and pull ups on all difficulties and it was quite annoying.

On Pro Pull Ups I had to cover other side of my tv and mute music and voices to only hear the button sounds from the game to get it down.
04-24-2020, 08:49 AM #166
xXREDXIIIXx
Pokemon Trainer
Tested and did File 9 as instructed and no all missions done trophy popped up, unless I'm using older save of yours Sad Awesome

Trying to get all quests done trophy "Price of Thievery", I've done it twice now and it doesn't pop up. ;w;

Your doing the "Best in the Business" Trophy

You done both: "The Price of Thievery" & "Shear's Counterattack" missions for Madam M??

The Price of Thievery - Defeat the Garden Angles (Grungy Bandit)
Shear's Counterattack - Defeat the Jury-Rigged Cutter.

Johnny only has a discovery mission (if i remember correctly) and if you are doing Sam's missions you didn't follow the instructions. as I have already done Sam's Missions.
04-24-2020, 12:33 PM #167

You done both: "The Price of Thievery" & "Shear's Counterattack" missions for Madam M??

Johnny only has a discovery mission (if i remember correctly) and if you are doing Sam's missions you didn't follow the instructions. as I have already done Sam's Missions.

On file 9 or can I do that on file 10 "platinum" ?

(EDIT: just got it after doing the choices again + arena mission)

problem will be now the darts ;w;
Last edited by Lindaru ; 04-24-2020 at 02:04 PM.
04-24-2020, 01:39 PM #168
thanks for the hard job
04-24-2020, 04:13 PM #169
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Vinicius-Mitev View Post
thanks for the hard job

You unlock the download link by clicking the button on the main post that looks like a "thumbs up". If you have further trouble please see below.

You must login or register to view this content.
04-24-2020, 05:24 PM #170
xXREDXIIIXx
Pokemon Trainer

Yes Save 9 as is written on the guide.

Darts is easy compared to other challenges in the game namely pull ups on professional!! urgh
04-24-2020, 06:33 PM #171
Hello, when im trying to import the save on SW it give an arror > 4050:e7b8-7299628, any idea why ?

Edit: after several tries it finaly worked ._.
Last edited by strik3r ; 04-24-2020 at 08:09 PM.
04-24-2020, 07:04 PM #172

Yes Save 9 as is written on the guide.

Darts is easy compared to other challenges in the game namely pull ups on professional!! urgh

Got the plat trophy after 300% stagger "I saved that one last since I found it easy"
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo