Post: Final Fantasy VII REMAKE Hardened Veteran [CUSA07187/07052/07211]
04-09-2020, 08:01 PM #1
xXREDXIIIXx
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content. - regioned by blackthorn11

Disk Jockey
save 01 - ch 9: minigame for last music (get 10 great)

Dressed to the Nines / Ultimate Weapon
save 02 - continue game trophy should pop after cutscene // Load Chapter 17 on HARD then go beat Pride & Joy (simulator room)
(HARD mode is tough)

Weapons Expert
save 03 - ch 10: use Aerith last weapon - equip bladed staff (use the ability: lustrous shield) and strike an enemy

Master of Mimicry / That's the Smell
Save 03 - go into menu > system > select chapter > choose 17 play on HARD, go in to the simulator and beat 'Three-Person Team vs. Monsters of Legend' (simulator room)
(HARD mode is tough)

Devine Gratitude
Save 04 - Pick up collectible on ground at your feet

Hardened Veteran
Save 05 - Talk to barret, board the train, skip scene trophy pops after

Building Character
save 07 - continue game (either battle arena or progress though the story should level up quickly)

Intelligence Agent
Save 09 - go into menu > system > select chapter > choose 17 play on easy beat Bahamut

Best in the Business
Save 09 - Load save then go into menu > system > select chapter > choose 9, play normally when asked options: Sam: NO DEAL, Madam M: 3000 Gil, Madam M: Does it matter what I think. and do not talk to Johnny. this will ensure you will get Madam M quest line which is the last 2 side quest missing [note: I will not be updating these saves to make this easier to obtain as these have already been re-regioned (and i am on 7.50)]

Platinum Save
Save 10 - This is my platinum save

Hardened Veteran - Thanks to Bierbubi88
Load save 2 and finish chapter 1 and t should pop!

Minigames / challenges will unlock the trophies if you hit target score - confirmed by MrMcBeanie
Last edited by xXREDXIIIXx ; 04-20-2020 at 03:55 PM. Reason: title

The following 1,172 users say thank you to xXREDXIIIXx for this useful post:

``,, *Ren*, 1076530091, 1233355, 123arcticmoon18, 19Daniel82, 19willy74, 2minican, 415a415a454c, 66GraF66, 7amados, a3596970082, ab_scroch, abdaullhalrashidi, abdullah_ali, Abdurhman-Alamoudi, ABKensio4, abufhad, acebluedolphin, Acroshot, adamisfaceless, adkdk123, adolphskye, Adrianobr28, AdriRaltor, aeneax, Aeramis, Aeriz, aerospark, afitorres, Afro tiger, afyonks, agit000, agnailton123, agnogueira, aidandesilva, aiden09, akaleu, akir133, AkshawrHans, Akusura, alaa, Alberta, alcaus, alcomplus, Aldotsk, aldousi, alemetal, Alex800, AlexJWZ, Alokadon, alphapiers, amano123, amarayaar, AmaruSJ, ambis, Amilie3, amontre, amowyn, AndersonRJMac, AnewRevolution, AngryJellybaby, anonimo3601, Anselmo Ricci, ANSEM000, anton78720, antony_1983, anuaria, anydrive, aon1, Apocalypzer, Apu1982, AQRed, arding, arley86, Armageddon1989, arnaud02, Arsalan Parwez, Arucard_155, arumat30, Arvasty88, asaghibli, asaro02, ashkanabri, Ashraf1979, Asle130, Atavius, atima4960, atksign, Atlazt, atoli2236, Atrejus, atulshanbhag, aungthurahein, AwesomeGreat, axziel666, aymanos1986, Azantak, azazzello, azdian and 1,072 other users.

The following user groaned xXREDXIIIXx for this awful post:

Kelvin232425
04-12-2020, 04:58 PM #38
King how do I access madame m missions that I need in your save? Thank you and dont worry I can see that peace and joy quest is hell idk wtf square was thinking
04-12-2020, 08:42 PM #39
xXREDXIIIXx
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Bierbubi88 View Post
Originally posted by xXREDXIIIXx View Post

Ah ok. Btw i beat hard, but the trophy popped earlier than i could make a save right before it pops. Will need to beat 5 chapters again ans i am Not at Home today. Will so it These days again and load it up...

check see if your auto save was before those sometime lag behind

No because i left it chapter 8 going to 9 for the dresses and i forgot that chapzter 9 Starts right when aerith joins cloud before the tunnels. It saved right there. I will let chapter 1 unbeaten before the Boss when i do the 5 again.

What chapters do you have remaining to do exactly? if you have chapter 4 you can make a save before you talk to barret at the train station as that is end of chapter after you speak to him, which was my plan to do.

But I still cant beat bloody bahamut he is so tough on hard managed to get him to spawn Ifrit once. just always seem to have no ATB when he is counting.

Edit: think i will have to take a break from this it's stressing me so much

You need the abilities from level 6 weapons which let you survive with 1 hp when he cast megaflare. And if you got a limit or best 2 you can Kill ifrit really fast. Leviathan is a Bit annoying cause when he flies. My team was Cloud, aerith and tifa. All got tp mp boost. Aerith was main healer with ability to cast curaga on all 3. All had revive and heal. I have em headband ans on tifa ans cloud i have elemantal plus ice in armor. So shiva was total easy.

Its tough but doable. Good luck.
Maybe save wizard adds a cheat for all accessory or someone via advance mode. They already teased that cheats are coming in Twitter.
With Gottesdämmerung you should beat it.

I will do a save after scorpion fight.

So stay tuned in tuesday i will upload my Hard save.

Yeah I got the Level 6 stuff and all the MP / HP Boosts, I found that ice trick too I can always get to Bahamut now, I am slowly edging closer but after the mega flare with reprieve I just struggle to recover.
I also had Aerith's protection and Barrier on and that did jack all LOL literally still hit me for max damage. SMH. oh well.

I will do it without cheats I am determined :p
04-12-2020, 08:45 PM #40
xXREDXIIIXx
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Gianyck View Post
King how do I access madame m missions that I need in your save? Thank you and dont worry I can see that peace and joy quest is hell idk wtf square was thinking

Chapter 9 - here are the options to get you the quests, enjoy Smile

Make sure to ignore Johnny's Discovery Event 'Vagabond Johnny' when you pass by him early in the chapter, or at least select "No" if you speak to him.
Choose NOT to gamble when prompted by Sam by choosing 'No deal."
Pay for the 3000 gil 'Luxury Course' massage treatment at Madam M's.
Say 'It matter what I think?' when asked about Aerith's dress.
04-12-2020, 08:58 PM #41
Thank you king, how you doin with the hard mode?
04-12-2020, 11:22 PM #42
xXREDXIIIXx
Pokemon Trainer
update I beat Pride and Joy omg i am so freaking happy I will continue on my hard adventure now Smile

Seriously once you get past stage 4 it's a cake walk

Took me 12 hours of perseverance!
Last edited by xXREDXIIIXx ; 04-12-2020 at 11:26 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to xXREDXIIIXx for this useful post:

Gianyck, KingCheat
04-13-2020, 05:08 AM #43
xXREDXIIIXx
Pokemon Trainer
Just to update: I have just finished Chapter 13 on HARD. but it's 6am now so I am going to get some sleep, hopefully be done by tomorrow.
04-13-2020, 06:47 AM #44
Sen92
Keeper
Just to update: I have just finished Chapter 13 on HARD. but it's 6am now so I am going to get some sleep, hopefully be done by tomorrow.

You got this!
04-13-2020, 07:52 AM #45
Bierbubi88
Save Point
Here is Hardened Veteran pls give me credit! I dont have a acc so it will only retain 14 days!

Enjoy this awesome Game! i am proud to platinumed it, cause i love Final Fantasy and the Developers behind it.
Last edited by Bierbubi88 ; 04-13-2020 at 07:58 AM.

The following 41 users say thank you to Bierbubi88 for this useful post:

123arcticmoon18, AdriRaltor, Baraamundi, Bra-C-Ket, CaesarGattuso, Castru, christianrp, cleber1987, Craford123, Manolo777, darkkratos82, dokkydokky, Georgie258, Gianyck, IIxDEUCExII, joevice, khagrom, KingCheat, kira_2211, Lightning-666, LoB_Red, mFxJK, MrAridonis, MrMcBeanie, nextgenupdateaccount, Notaru, p78ch201, peter gascoigne, Pink, RPGAddict, Sen92, ShadowDieTwice, shoshinshoka, SionHZ1, SirDJ, sokedrav3n, StevenAH, trashwood, xXREDXIIIXx, YSChamp, ZDEYE
04-13-2020, 07:57 AM #46
Here is Hardened Veteran pls give me credit! I dont have a acc so it will only retain 14 days!

Enjoy this awesome Game! i am proud to platinumed it, cause i love Final Fantasy and the Developers behind it.

Oh wow, amazing work! What is required for the trophy to pop?

The following 5 users say thank you to Baraamundi for this useful post:

IIxDEUCExII, Lightning-666, LoB_Red, Sen92, sokedrav3n
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo