Post: Final Fantasy VII REMAKE Hardened Veteran [CUSA07187/07052/07211]
04-09-2020, 08:01 PM #1
xXREDXIIIXx
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content. - regioned by blackthorn11

Disk Jockey
save 01 - ch 9: minigame for last music (get 10 great)

Dressed to the Nines / Ultimate Weapon
save 02 - continue game trophy should pop after cutscene // Load Chapter 17 on HARD then go beat Pride & Joy (simulator room)
(HARD mode is tough)

Weapons Expert
save 03 - ch 10: use Aerith last weapon - equip bladed staff (use the ability: lustrous shield) and strike an enemy

Master of Mimicry / That's the Smell
Save 03 - go into menu > system > select chapter > choose 17 play on HARD, go in to the simulator and beat 'Three-Person Team vs. Monsters of Legend' (simulator room)
(HARD mode is tough)

Devine Gratitude
Save 04 - Pick up collectible on ground at your feet

Hardened Veteran
Save 05 - Talk to barret, board the train, skip scene trophy pops after

Building Character
save 07 - continue game (either battle arena or progress though the story should level up quickly)

Intelligence Agent
Save 09 - go into menu > system > select chapter > choose 17 play on easy beat Bahamut

Best in the Business
Save 09 - Load save then go into menu > system > select chapter > choose 9, play normally when asked options: Sam: NO DEAL, Madam M: 3000 Gil, Madam M: Does it matter what I think. and do not talk to Johnny. this will ensure you will get Madam M quest line which is the last 2 side quest missing [note: I will not be updating these saves to make this easier to obtain as these have already been re-regioned (and i am on 7.50)]

Platinum Save
Save 10 - This is my platinum save

Hardened Veteran - Thanks to Bierbubi88
Load save 2 and finish chapter 1 and t should pop!

Minigames / challenges will unlock the trophies if you hit target score - confirmed by MrMcBeanie
Last edited by xXREDXIIIXx ; 04-20-2020 at 03:55 PM. Reason: title

The following 1,173 users say thank you to xXREDXIIIXx for this useful post:

``,, *Ren*, 1076530091, 1233355, 123arcticmoon18, 19Daniel82, 19willy74, 2minican, 415a415a454c, 66GraF66, 7amados, a3596970082, ab_scroch, abdaullhalrashidi, abdullah_ali, Abdurhman-Alamoudi, ABKensio4, abufhad, acebluedolphin, Acroshot, adamisfaceless, adkdk123, adolphskye, Adrianobr28, AdriRaltor, aeneax, Aeramis, Aeriz, aerospark, afitorres, Afro tiger, afyonks, agit000, agnailton123, agnogueira, aidandesilva, aiden09, akaleu, akir133, AkshawrHans, Akusura, alaa, Alberta, alcaus, alcomplus, Aldotsk, aldousi, alemetal, Alex800, AlexJWZ, Alokadon, alphapiers, amano123, amarayaar, AmaruSJ, ambis, Amilie3, amontre, amowyn, AndersonRJMac, AnewRevolution, AngryJellybaby, anonimo3601, Anselmo Ricci, ANSEM000, anton78720, antony_1983, anuaria, anydrive, aon1, Apocalypzer, Apu1982, AQRed, arding, arley86, Armageddon1989, arnaud02, Arsalan Parwez, Arucard_155, arumat30, Arvasty88, asaghibli, asaro02, ashkanabri, Ashraf1979, Asle130, Atavius, atima4960, atksign, Atlazt, atoli2236, Atrejus, atulshanbhag, aungthurahein, AwesomeGreat, axziel666, aymanos1986, Azantak, azazzello, azdian and 1,073 other users.

The following user groaned xXREDXIIIXx for this awful post:

Kelvin232425
04-14-2020, 02:12 AM #56
Sen92
Keeper
Originally posted by KingCheat View Post
Originally posted by Sen92 View Post
Originally posted by Bierbubi88 View Post
Originally posted by Baraamundi View Post

Amazing! I need to defeat Pride and Joy haha, giving me a headache!

i dont know if it pops when you beat it with my save again. you could try. i got the gottesdämmerung accessory which gives u always a full limit every battle and fills up gradually over time in battle.

out there beasting, thank you Bierbubi88!

Just beat pride n joy and got the plat using your hardened veteran save! I shit you not, both my characters died against pride n joy and cloud was on his last life.. I literally ended up running around the arena to wait for the limit break to fill up and baited a non ‘catch' move from pride n joy then unleashed ascension on him lol took awhile but didn't wanna go through all that again. Bahumut was surprisingly easy tho, shiva took forever cos of the elemental + ice combo. Leviathan was annoying asf

oh you can get pride and joy with Bierbubi88?? Does he have both elemental materia? i'll check this out later

Yeah he has 2 elemental material. Useful for shiva. Yup I got the pride n joy trophy and the beating Marlboro trophy as well even though Bierbubi88 had already beaten them before.I had to load up one of xXREDXIIIXx save to get the last enemy skill (bad breath) as I don't think you can learn them twice.

The following user thanked Sen92 for this useful post:

KingCheat
04-14-2020, 08:02 AM #57
Originally posted by Bierbubi88 View Post

i dont know if it pops when you beat it with my save again. you could try. i got the gottesdämmerung accessory which gives u always a full limit every battle and fills up gradually over time in battle.

Just beat pride n joy and got the plat using your hardened veteran save! I shit you not, both my characters died against pride n joy and cloud was on his last life.. I literally ended up running around the arena to wait for the limit break to fill up and baited a non ‘catch' move from pride n joy then unleashed ascension on him lol took awhile but didn't wanna go through all that again. Bahumut was surprisingly easy tho, shiva took forever cos of the elemental + ice combo. Leviathan was annoying asf

oh you can get pride and joy with Bierbubi88?? Does he have both elemental materia? i'll check this out later

Yeah he has 2 elemental material. Useful for shiva. Yup I got the pride n joy trophy and the beating Marlboro trophy as well even though Bierbubi88 had already beaten them before.I had to load up one of xXREDXIIIXx save to get the last enemy skill (bad breath) as I don't think you can learn them twice.

I got it, It wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be, 3 attempts against bahamut, just because I wasn't sure how to go about beating his megaflair attack. I used max barrier spell with cloud, and then I used Aeriths ability that reduce magic damage when you stand behind it, not sure what it was called, and her limit break. but yeah massive thanks to Bierbubi88!
04-14-2020, 12:30 PM #58
xXREDXIIIXx
Pokemon Trainer

I got it, It wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be, 3 attempts against bahamut, just because I wasn't sure how to go about beating his megaflair attack. I used max barrier spell with cloud, and then I used Aeriths ability that reduce magic damage when you stand behind it, not sure what it was called, and her limit break. but yeah massive thanks to Bierbubi88!

That worked for you? Barrier and Aerith's Protection? he wiped me when I tried that :/ (down to 1HP reprieve)

The following user thanked xXREDXIIIXx for this useful post:

KingCheat
04-14-2020, 02:03 PM #59
Originally posted by xXREDXIIIXx View Post

That worked for you? Barrier and Aerith's Protection? he wiped me when I tried that :/ (down to 1HP reprieve)

I used the following loadout from powerpxy:

Cloud:
Weapon (Twin Stinger) : Healing, Time, Barrier, MP Up, HP Up x2
Armour (Chain Bangle): Elemental-Ice, Revival, Steadfast Block
Accessory: Headband

Tifa:
Weapon (Sonic Strikers) : Healing, MP Up, HP Up x4
Armour (Cog Bangle): Elemental-Ice, Revival
Accessory: Headband

Aerith:
Weapon (Guard Stick) :Magic Up x2, MP Up x3, HP Up
Armour (Rune Armlet): Magnify-Healing, Revival
Accessory: Healing Carcanet Changed for the Gotterdammerung accessory

I used cloud and Tifa to pound away, then when Behmuts timer went to 1, I waited a little and used Barrier Max on cloud and Aerith, then I used Aeriths magic barrier Ability (I forgo the name of it, it puts a flower looking shield in front of you so you can duck behind it when the megaflair goes off.) also use Aeriths Limit break. Not sure If I got lucky, but everyone died but cloud who had over half health left.

Here is a save with that setup that helped me.
pride and joy+Veteran pride and joy Load "save 1", and for Veteran load 'save 2'
Originally posted by another user
You must login or register to view this content.

All Credit goes to user Bierbubi88 for this save, Thank you!
Last edited by KingCheat ; 04-14-2020 at 02:30 PM.

The following user thanked KingCheat for this useful post:

yzaasn
04-14-2020, 04:17 PM #60

will it auto pop the bike trophy?

or is there a way to use the checkpoints for this one
thanks

The following user thanked joevice for this useful post:

StevenAH
04-14-2020, 04:32 PM #61
xXREDXIIIXx
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by joevice View Post

will it auto pop the bike trophy?

or is there a way to use the checkpoints for this one
thanks

In all likeliness no it wont pop.

no checkpoints as it is literally at the start of the mission. easy enough to get though. just play on easy

The following user thanked xXREDXIIIXx for this useful post:

joevice
04-14-2020, 05:18 PM #62
Freikugel
Do a barrel roll!
Is it possible to change the region currently with savewizard or do i have to wait till its supported?
04-14-2020, 08:32 PM #63
Originally posted by Freikugel View Post
Is it possible to change the region currently with savewizard or do i have to wait till its supported?

No advanced mode so you have to wait for the game to be supported.

The following user thanked blackthorn11 for this useful post:

Freikugel
04-14-2020, 09:33 PM #64
Originally posted by MrMcBeanie View Post
i can confirm repeating mini games pops trophies but still need to hit scores required

any save ??
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo