Post: DOOM Eternal (all multiplayer trofey save) [CUSA13275]
04-10-2020, 12:19 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello! My help in getting some multiplayer trofey:

UPD : 11.04.20

You just need to play one game
1. You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

You need to kill the executioner once playing for a demon
2. You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
(One of the most tedious trophies)

48261/50000
Play as the demon Mancubus. Take the support and the whole server get damage and heal yourself. It only takes 1 round to get 50,000.
3. You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Only 1 weapon left.
You play the executioner. Kill a demon with a «Plasma gun» or «machine Gun»
4. You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

These are the most difficult online trophies. If in gratitude someone will share the saves from the game Sid Meier's Civilization VI, I will be very grateful.
Last edited by Platinum_Hunter ; 04-12-2020 at 05:11 AM. Reason: fixed

The following 252 users say thank you to Platinum_Hunter for this useful post:

``,, _Nickster, Abdurhman-Alamoudi, abulnoor, acc_89, adrian188_, aeneax, agit000, Aitch, Akeemi14, Alberta, alemetal, AlexStar, Allohashin, anon2010, Apu1982, ArUk046, bakajanai, bald1, Balea, barkingDog, bierbar0n, Bierbubi88, Bifolco92, black-hole, bloodrive65, Bone2, br0wniiez, brsrk, BugMeNot10, bully32, burnttoazdt, Cacodemon, captainbattle, caretaker29, caymaz, cazzonethebest, Ciccioboy, clicksn2005, Cloud, CloverOkami09, Cobra_Commander, Coldplay, CritChanceZero, cruxfort, daFFy_d, darkangel_nrw, darkfate, DarkG, DarkoIX, Darrenwelsh1, dasima10, DeadmanRevenantXXIV, Deadpoxx, Dejan, Deniz-_112, Dershmoo, dewityves, DomGAM, Drodan28, Drufio, Duffles1565, DUKEFLEED, dummy1337, ebo7na, elgabri_celica, ercey59, evildrake, expo88, ezhilkor, Faisal19, FannUP, fbrfbr, finalhearts88, FireTeamA1, flaviuccio91, florian46, FRAG, Freestyle_v20, frez0r, Geronimo., ghost4nation, GianniFuta, Gilouf, gleb111, gofiolulz, gray8319, Grimzilla, Grumpy Old Men, hamadvinci, hamza1992, hassanxx, herefortheplats, hitman10466, HulkHogan06, ignored467, IGO56, inderjeet91, Infuso, jeandemoreau and 152 other users.
04-12-2020, 09:19 AM #20
Originally posted by flaviuccio91 View Post
Originally posted by Platinum_Hunter View Post
Only 1 weapon left.
You play the executioner. Kill a demon with a «Plasma gun» or «machine Gun»
4. Weapon Expert

for this trophy are you sure working? because i'm using in one match plasma gun and machine gun but not pop the trophy..

The last time I checked, I killed a demon with these weapons. If you don't find out for yourself, I can check again tomorrow.

can you add me on psn? we are in 2 missing one person for boosting in private room. Add me Flavio_Marolo

First of all, we speak different languages and I don't understand you corny. Second: why? Just use my saves.

I am using your save, it counts me 7/8 in the statistics and the trophy does not unlock it using the plasma gun or the machine gun

I haven't been able to check again yet. Try another weapon for now.
04-12-2020, 10:10 AM #21

The last time I checked, I killed a demon with these weapons. If you don't find out for yourself, I can check again tomorrow.

can you add me on psn? we are in 2 missing one person for boosting in private room. Add me Flavio_Marolo

First of all, we speak different languages and I don't understand you corny. Second: why? Just use my saves.

I am using your save, it counts me 7/8 in the statistics and the trophy does not unlock it using the plasma gun or the machine gun

I will try again the save today ^_^

EDIT2: done, i killed some guys with Plasma Gun, Machine Gun and Balista. At the end of match the trophy popped, so thanks again ^_^
Last edited by Ciccioboy ; 04-12-2020 at 11:05 AM.

The following user thanked Ciccioboy for this useful post:

Platinum_Hunter
04-12-2020, 01:41 PM #22
_Nickster
Do a barrel roll!
just played 1 game and trophy didn't pop , says I only played 1 game
04-12-2020, 03:56 PM #23
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Ciccioboy View Post

EDIT2: done, i killed some guys with Plasma Gun, Machine Gun and Balista. At the end of match the trophy popped, so thanks again ^_^

Still didnt pop for me after killing with all of these weapons :(
04-12-2020, 07:11 PM #24
Originally posted by miichaelchriis View Post
Originally posted by Ciccioboy View Post

Still didnt pop for me after killing with all of these weapons :(

i resigned all three saves, and tried again in a second account. Popped after the end of match.
Try again ^_^
04-20-2020, 09:26 PM #25
savegame for 50000 hit?
04-30-2020, 04:33 PM #26
Bierbubi88
Save Point
which weapons for the weapon expert, it does not count for me tried both weapons
05-10-2020, 02:19 PM #27
for weapon expert i got a kill with BFG and it poped
Last edited by bakajanai ; 05-10-2020 at 02:44 PM.
06-25-2020, 06:08 PM #28
Mr.Monster
Save Point
you are the hero of this age, thank you very much
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo