04-19-2020, 11:55 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is a save at the final boss phase 2 on ultra nightmare. You do not have a rocket launcher due to my game glitching in the beginning but the boss is completely beatable. Save was created and beaten by myself and VenusRaze.

I recommend using the refill ammo cheat on save wizard after you resign the save to your account. As to give you BFG ammo or Unmayker

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-20-2020 at 12:33 AM. Reason: title

The following 17 users say thank you to kirasghost for this useful post:

aeneax, alemetal, Fiel, frez0r, golflognaw, JayXar, Leonrpg, narcisoans, Oh-Yeeeah-, pheliz, PlasmidHorder, RagingPower, stasya, StormWinters, ThatEpicSomeone, TheImpaler7, UziBarrel
05-04-2020, 06:34 PM #2
Fiel
Save Point
Do you have to beat UN yourself for special skin no direct UN completed save resigned copy ?
05-06-2020, 06:41 AM #3
Originally posted by Fiel View Post
Do you have to beat UN yourself for special skin no direct UN completed save resigned copy ?

I'm fairly certain you do have to beat the final boss, but honestly its not terribly hard. If you do want to attempt to resign my profile and the UN save just shoot me a message here and I can get it uploaded.
05-08-2020, 01:50 PM #4
Fiel
Save Point
Originally posted by kirasghost View Post

I'm fairly certain you do have to beat the final boss, but honestly its not terribly hard. If you do want to attempt to resign my profile and the UN save just shoot me a message here and I can get it uploaded.

I tried your save and it is still too hard for me to beat that. There is no unlimited ammo or god mode (like 1m HP) cheat which should make it much more easier.

By the way, I send you a PM request for UN completion save just in case it promopt unlock on my profile or even just resign a profile.

The following user thanked Fiel for this useful post:

Spcedead678
05-08-2020, 10:40 PM #5
No unlimited ammo or god mode for doom is possible. The game has self checks to verify correct health and ammo usage. We've done multiple tests but each one comes up with a corrupted save
09-27-2020, 09:08 PM #6

I would love to try to resign it, if you would be so kind as to upload your profile. Thanks!
09-30-2020, 10:56 AM #7
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
No unlimited ammo or god mode for doom is possible. The game has self checks to verify correct health and ammo usage. We've done multiple tests but each one comes up with a corrupted save

SW cheats not work?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo