Post: Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 & Years 5-7 - Grindy Trophies [CUSA05954]
04-27-2020, 11:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is one of two saves my wife has spent time making, she will have a similar save made for years 5-7 in a few weeks or less, depending on how many times the game bricks just trying to play it. stare

Lego Harry Potter Collection Years 1-4 & Years 5-7 (updated)- Several Grindy Trophies for Both [CUSA05954]

Save You must login or register to view this content.

Mini guide:

Last Red Brick - Head to Hogwarts, and into Dumbledore's office and check the picture inside the spoler.
You must login or register to view this content.

Stage [1-1] - See pictures inside spoiler for summary. Doing this gets you the last emblem, and 3 out of the 4 last Gold Bricks.

Final Golden Brick - Head into the Cellar of the Leaky Cauldron (next to the stairs, by poster boards for stages) and finish the build!

Final Character Token (Outside Purchases) - Head all the way down Knockturn Alley, and enter to the left near the sign for Borgin & Burkes and build the object and complete the bonus level to obtain Voldemort.
Tip! - You need to get 1 million studs in this stage, and multipliers to not work! So break everything and hop in a vehicle to make it faster.

Buy All Characters - In Diagon Alley, head to Madam Malkin's Robes (Giant pair of gold scissors above door) and go up to the counter, and purchase any missing characters available.

This should net you several extremely grindy/buggy/annoying trophies. If anyone has questions, or tests this and something doesn't work please let us know!

P.S. - This was posted because the 100% saves didn't pop a single trophy for us, so we wanted to help out anyone we could by making this save.

UPDATE~

Adding a second mini guide for years 5-7 since we finally have a solid save to pope some of the more cumbersome trophies for that portion now.

Mine Guide Part 2

Last Red Brick
Just head to the Train Station and we left a very obvious red brick to collect. Then you must go upstairs and buy the last red brick for it to count.

Last Emblem (5-1 Freeplay)
Use anyone with an animal to dig up the Weasley box in the sandbox, and then use a Weasley to climb open the box, and climb up to claim the last Emblem piece.

Last Student in Peril (5-1 Freeplay)
Pick any character with Dark Mage listed under their icon, and remove the grate in the picture below.

Last Character Stud
After flying around on your broom, you will come across a container with a water droplet on it, and a stud inside. Just spray water till it fills.
To get the trophy for all characters, you should only have to go purchase this character from the shop after completing the stage.

Last Gold Brick (Extra Stage)
Go down Diagon Alley to Knockturn Alley and into Burke's Store to find the extra stage. In the stage you must get 1 million studs in order to get the final golden brick.
Same as above, no multipliers inside so break everything. Also, on the upper right side there is a Dark Magic object you can send up, and if you destroy objects underneath it, a knight will spawn and you can control it to destroy building you ordinarily can't, speeding up the process.
Can optionally build this after you have 200 bricks.

That concludes this insanely buggy, rather frustrating save set! Again please post up if these pop any other trophies that we didn't expect it to.

Last edited by aeneax ; 05-06-2020 at 03:18 PM. Reason: broken thread title - too many characters

The following 23 users say thank you to xMudkips for this useful post:

aeneax, AntiFog, armonwick, ashkanabri, BeeD, BrunoMoraes99, chuchucha, Death1127, frez0r, ghettoblaster19, Infuso, Leonrpg, leping, luck_neo26, MAXXIS64, metalhead412, mexcyber, naruto195, stasya, Tobst4r, truebaihu, Wosley, yukina_yue
04-28-2020, 04:25 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Great, hopefully this can help out people hit by some of those still-unfixed glitches.
05-06-2020, 12:47 AM #3
Bump, added years 5-7 save! Both should be inside that updated link.

The following user thanked xMudkips for this useful post:

aeneax
05-06-2020, 03:20 PM #4
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by xMudkips View Post

Thread title broke! I put what you had in the thread itself, and shortened the title so it would appear again. Thanks for sharing. These are some of my favorite Lego games. Haven't heard much word about the Lego Skywalker Saga they were supposed to be releasing this year but I'm guessing it's been delayed some.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

xMudkips
05-06-2020, 11:17 PM #5
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by xMudkips View Post

Thread title broke! I put what you had in the thread itself, and shortened the title so it would appear again. Thanks for sharing. These are some of my favorite Lego games. Haven't heard much word about the Lego Skywalker Saga they were supposed to be releasing this year but I'm guessing it's been delayed some.

Thanks for the fix! Didn't even realize I had broken the title. If you end up using the saves, let me know how they work. Smile
05-07-2020, 08:49 PM #6
Thaaaaaaaaanxxxxxxxxxxx
09-18-2020, 05:06 AM #7
Can you do an EU save, please?
02-17-2023, 04:34 PM #8
Link is down, can you reupload it, please?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo