04-28-2020, 10:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey everyone

here u will fine the most important online trophies in the game

Man vs Monsters: just finish one match..

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Fight like hell: you only have to do 90 damage

Truce between Demons: you need to heal 1758 more

u can use this save to get Weapon Expert trophy but u need to use BFG in 4th round...

Blood Bath (kill 200 players): kill one more player

Last edited by Faisal19 ; 05-10-2020 at 05:55 PM. Reason: title

The following 157 users say thank you to Faisal19 for this useful post:

``,, abulnoor, aeneax, Akeemi14, Alberta, alemetal, Ali D Killer, alii_m2, AnonymousArtRev, AshenLight, asnago, awesomw1, aymanos1986, Balea, bd_black55, bmj2k7, Bottega, brownie_1, BuBBeRX, burnttoazdt, Cacodemon, cactustrav77, canikoblivan, carlisle72299, ChaosK1ng, clicksn2005, CloverOkami09, CountFlame, CWHD87, daemonbloodrose, Damna19, dhdhdf, DomGAM, Doomcky, Doomedsmurf, evildrake, ezhilkor, FallenSoldier, fantasynoff, filamnder, Flamebat21, frez0r, Furyon61, george17173, gozmet, grekonsz, Grimzilla, Hamed, hamza1992, hassanxx, hitman_ravani, ifhaid, iiikairi, inderjeet91, ipon, ishotboston, ivory7777, JayXar, Jeclahay, JimmyHACK, [email protected], johnboy105, Kadley, KAI2KID, kankalang, kgj35813, kimeko, King_Aboodz, Kiryuchannn, KWS, LaceratedLullaby, leejovin, leojroma, Leonrpg, Lord_Chaos, LtDansLegs, manabyte77, markl1989, marx, mastergoku30, MasterRND, Mauri-Kanagawa-Christoffersen, MAXXIS64, Mehdi PS, merrick97, mhornfreak, michaelpickard, milito0022, mjneels, MojoDex, mortalkombat, Mr. Clark, n00b_tube, narcisoans, nathandrake1993, Neological, ngu.1, niaoren, ocarinaplayer1, omeriyibas and 57 other users.
05-10-2020, 07:03 PM #20
Originally posted by Faisal19 View Post
I added blood bath trophy (kill 200 players)

bummer we couldn't knock it out together. maybe we can do the weapon kills sometime soon

The following user thanked burnttoazdt for this useful post:

Faisal19
05-10-2020, 07:11 PM #21
Originally posted by burnttoazdt View Post
Originally posted by Faisal19 View Post
I added blood bath trophy (kill 200 players)

bummer we couldn't knock it out together. maybe we can do the weapon kills sometime soon

anytime u want
05-13-2020, 05:45 AM #22
JayXar
Rookie
Do you have to copy over the profile data for each separate save or is it the game data? I'm confused as to what file is going to hold the progression for the multiplayer trophies/milestones.
05-13-2020, 06:45 AM #23
ishotboston
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by JayXar View Post
Do you have to copy over the profile data for each separate save or is it the game data? I'm confused as to what file is going to hold the progression for the multiplayer trophies/milestones.

The following user thanked ishotboston for this useful post:

JayXar
05-13-2020, 08:01 PM #24
Originally posted by JayXar View Post

100% u need profile

The following 2 users say thank you to Faisal19 for this useful post:

burnttoazdt, JayXar
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo