04-29-2020, 07:50 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); get the 3-4 chests left to trigger it
You must login or register to view this content.

get the chests to trigger the related trophy and finish the boss then go to the next area to trigger another one (don't do it if you haven't completed chapter 1-4).

you need 8k-10k to trigger it. kill one of the sub-bosses in the area to pop it

kill the last boss to trigger 5 trophies. needless to say, you need to have completed chapters 1-5 before doing this. ,

must have one before getting this

switch each of the three characters' class to their ultimate class

defeat secret boss in crystal desert

defeat the bonus boss (spam Lucent Beam+). Hard difficulty is a must btw.

Give 5k to the jobber (marked).

use the training points for every character (1). 7k left for money... sell gear to cats near the entrance (2). go to the magic pot and use seeds to max it (3)

Defeat the final boss.

change's their classes to ultimate classes. then spend points to get all abilities (you can max everything with either of the lv.99 characters)

Shank the final boss.

Get Hawkeye and Riesz's ultimate classes.

And that's that.
Last edited by Danawhite ; 05-01-2020 at 12:12 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to Danawhite for this useful post:

aeneax, Bierbubi88, bobsandbag, BubbaDaBarb, Clayers, Clu808, demonanil, frez0r, Gisheternal, gr82b61, JRG1988, KleberMishima, Leonrpg, ninjatortuga, pheliz, Serphgames, stasya, twitch973, vitalovitalo, Wosley

The following 5 users groaned at Danawhite for this awful post:

baba666, edwin posse, edwina, markwwe, wwe2k20
05-06-2020, 02:50 PM #20
Originally posted by rastra View Post
everything worked fine for me

not true over coming realty dont work

it said that is should be in the save
Shank the final boss.
Nevarlan Thief, Laurentian Guard, Overcoming Reality & Mana Sword's Chosen

see but when you resgign with save wizard you get the kevin game not ries or hawkey while the save is called hawkey and reisz
Last edited by aeneax ; 05-06-2020 at 02:59 PM.
05-06-2020, 03:06 PM #21
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by baba666 View Post

Shank the final boss.

see but when you resgign with save wizard you get the kevin game not ries or hawkey while the save is called hawkey and reisz

Baba -- If others are reporting that the saves work for them, on their PS4s, then perhaps it would be helpful if you listed the exact steps you are taking after you're resigning. That would seem to be more productive than spamming gorans against the uploader and doubting whether other members are popping the trophies they say they are.

In particular, I would be interested in how you are loading your game in-game, whether you have tried BOTH with and without the system save/profile that is included with the save, whether you are deleting all other Trials saves before copying these over to prevent conflicts, whether you re-regioned these (sometimes key values can be lost), whether you are offline when you launch these, how you are loading in-game, in what order you are attempting to pop trophies and whether you are keeping the system save in between the various play-through trophies, etc.

The following user groaned aeneax for this awful post:

baba666
05-06-2020, 04:43 PM #22
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Shank the final boss.

Baba -- If others are reporting that the saves work for them, on their PS4s, then perhaps it would be helpful if you listed the exact steps you are taking after you're resigning. That would seem to be more productive than spamming gorans against the uploader and doubting whether other members are popping the trophies they say they are.

In particular, I would be interested in how you are loading your game in-game, whether you have tried BOTH with and without the system save/profile that is included with the save, whether you are deleting all other Trials saves before copying these over to prevent conflicts, whether you re-regioned these (sometimes key values can be lost), whether you are offline when you launch these, how you are loading in-game, in what order you are attempting to pop trophies and whether you are keeping the system save in between the various play-through trophies, etc.

you defending a wrong save i mean the tropy is with kevin not hawkey and ries Overcoming Reality
tropy dont work because the bos his not on the save he said it was

try it out yourself i ame not joking here

all other save of him work so thats not the problem
only save not working by more people than me is the overcoming tropy because the bos is not there

so why not delete one wrong save
05-06-2020, 04:46 PM #23

Shank the final boss.

thats because other tropy work
thats why every body is ok with it

the save work i already told you there but the bos is not there then its not working i heard 5 people talk about it aleady

try this one out Shank the final boss.

only tropy that not work of this is Overcoming Reality

because he got the wrong boss on his shank save
and why he got the wrong boss is logic he dont use hawkey or ries

so the poster of this save dit it mabye not on purpose but its misleading
Last edited by baba666 ; 05-06-2020 at 04:52 PM.
05-07-2020, 03:05 AM #24
trying understand and help you here but you make no sense!

so you mean you downloaded the hawkeye save and didn't fight archdemon? then who did you fight? kevin's boss isn't archdemom (it's dark lich). that's hawkeye's! it states in the trophy list defeat archdemon to unlock overcoming reality. take a pic and upload it or or make a vid.

i double checked everything, no problems. upload your saves to cloud, delete your saves and download the archdemon save.
Last edited by Danawhite ; 05-07-2020 at 07:39 AM.
05-07-2020, 03:36 AM #25
torph
Save Point
Ty for the saves everything worked perfectly. Mana Sword Chosen and Overcoming reality are working as intended I just tested them on my son's account as I already had Overcoming Reality on my account. I got around 10 trophies for my son from this. again TY.
05-07-2020, 03:59 AM #26
Originally posted by torph View Post
Ty for the saves everything worked perfectly. Mana Sword Chosen and Overcoming reality are working as intended I just tested them on my son's account as I already had Overcoming Reality on my account. I got around 10 trophies for my son from this. again TY.

Much appreciated

At this point baba should just finish the game be done with it.
Last edited by Danawhite ; 05-07-2020 at 04:00 AM.
05-07-2020, 02:19 PM #27
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

Shank the final boss.

you defending a wrong save i mean the tropy is with kevin not hawkey and ries Overcoming Reality
tropy dont work because the bos his not on the save he said it was

try it out yourself i ame not joking here

all other save of him work so thats not the problem
only save not working by more people than me is the overcoming tropy because the bos is not there

so why not delete one wrong save

Baba - Multiple people have tried it out. You are the only person reporting this issue. You are also reporting issues on multiple other threads that others have been using successfully. That seems to indicate you are having the sort of difficulty on your end that warrants a trip to the Troubleshooting FAQ, below, and since you are continuing to groan the posts of people who are trying to assist you, perhaps also the thread on forum civility, also below.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

bobsandbag
05-07-2020, 03:54 PM #28
rastra
Rookie
it worked for me stare
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo