Post: Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-Tered Save [CUSA09622]
05-07-2020, 01:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Been working on this save for about a week, just wanted to go ahead and share what I have now to hopefully help somebody else. Not platinum or really even close yet but I have a lot of trophies that should pop when you load the EOS save data slot. 250+ boxes found, ~90 ores mined, all story missions completed, 50 guerrilla actions completed, lots of stuff unlocked so far in the salvage shop.

enjoy! Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 5 users say thank you to tp_GATE for this useful post:

aeneax, frez0r, Leonrpg, pandorra13, snahp888
05-07-2020, 09:01 AM #2
for EU? please?

The following user thanked leon115kennedy for this useful post:

Hubson1983
05-07-2020, 04:38 PM #3
Not 100% sure but I think you need to have access to save wizard advanced mode access to a save before you can re-region it. still waiting for them to actually add support for this game.
10-04-2020, 09:50 AM #4
Tested. One trophy auto pops. A few trophies were triggered by doing some random side missions. Any mission trophy related doesn't pop.

The following user thanked snahp888 for this useful post:

tp_GATE
11-17-2020, 06:35 AM #5
Which trophy did you get? I still have more save data maybe from before I made that one, so if nothing else I could try to upload another save from right before the last story mission.

I have been working on this save data again recently though, but I am going to move soon so if I am away for a while that is why.

I just finished beating the bonus campaign, can't remember how many trophies I got from it though.
12-08-2020, 03:22 AM #6
Originally posted by tp_GATE View Post
Which trophy did you get? I still have more save data maybe from before I made that one, so if nothing else I could try to upload another save from right before the last story mission.

I have been working on this save data again recently though, but I am going to move soon so if I am away for a while that is why.

I just finished beating the bonus campaign, can't remember how many trophies I got from it though.

Here are the trophies that can be achieved with the save
-Red Dawn
-Insurgent
-Guerrilla
-Freedom Fighter
-One Man Army
-Disaster Area
-Tank Buster
-Best Friends Forever
-Coming Down!

The following user thanked snahp888 for this useful post:

tp_GATE
07-29-2021, 01:51 PM #7
I will try to come back with some updated save data soon. Been finished with moving for a while, wow so much work haha. Hope everybody is doing well

I have to get a new PS4 controller! :( That's been stopping me from using my PS4 at all
Last edited by tp_GATE ; 04-11-2022 at 10:55 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo