05-10-2020, 12:53 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello everybody, i searched the forum for this trophy coudnt find one, so here is my save with 99.000 population, just load the save wait 10 mins and it should reach 100.000.
Also i have around 6 million dollars wich you can use for other trophies. (BTW the only DLC i have is free)

You must login or register to view this content.

Edit: 11.5.2020

Beam me Up - You must login or register to view this content.
Load the save and build the Space Elavator

Edit: 12.5.2020

Short Fuse - You must login or register to view this content.
Load the save and build the Fusion power plant

A Huge Hardon + Higher Education - You must login or register to view this content.
After u build the Monument, wait till 12.01.2040 and Higher Education should pop.

Medic! - You must login or register to view this content.
Just build the Monument.

Tough City (maybe) - You must login or register to view this content.
Wait a bit should pop, pls Test it, and let me know Smile

Edit: 15.5.2020

I Want It All - You must login or register to view this content.
I don't know what i did, but I glitched out and got the trophy, also tested it on a dummy account. As soon as you load the save the trophy will pop. (I havn't got the Eiffel tower, still pops.)

Finale Edit: 19.5.2020

1001 Nights
- You must login or register to view this content.
Huge thanks to You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content. for the help and saves.
You need to experience 1 more night for the trophy to pop, you can use You must login or register to view this content. and wait till 5/07/2040
Last edited by Plato__ ; 05-19-2020 at 01:56 PM. Reason: title

The following 20 users say thank you to Plato__ for this useful post:

aeneax, amitsainisharp, br0wniiez, ElenaDrake, frez0r, gazz666, ignored467, jancuks85, kinlop, Leonrpg, Lord-Michael-, marcel, mark1, Paranoid_SAR, PEPEBENY, Sammy0, styzykyrk, The90Game, TheBlackPec, Wosley
05-10-2020, 07:41 PM #2
Originally posted by Plato__ View Post

Hi.

Is this the "Base Version of the Game" or is it the "Premium Version" including all DLC's?

Thanks.
Last edited by siresopita ; 05-10-2020 at 07:41 PM.
05-10-2020, 08:51 PM #3
You close to I want it all trophy by any chance? I done everything but it hasn't popped for me :( Took ages to do it too.
05-11-2020, 02:55 PM #4
Originally posted by siresopita View Post

Hi.

Is this the "Base Version of the Game" or is it the "Premium Version" including all DLC's?

Thanks.

the only dlc i have is "Pearls from the East: which is free.

The following user thanked Plato__ for this useful post:

TheBlackPec
05-11-2020, 02:56 PM #5
Originally posted by Markopolo96 View Post
You close to I want it all trophy by any chance? I done everything but it hasn't popped for me :( Took ages to do it too.

i am working on it, i will post all the trophies i am going for Smile i just hope, i won't get bored.
05-11-2020, 05:21 PM #6
Originally posted by Markopolo96 View Post

i am working on it, i will post all the trophies i am going for Smile i just hope, i won't get bored.

Thanks bro, put so many hours into doing it. Then frustrating that after doing it all, it doesn't pop. I check my save and trophies enabled so I didn't accidentally disable or anything.

Keep me updated if you get a save bro Smile
05-11-2020, 06:04 PM #7
thanks
05-12-2020, 01:02 AM #8
Sammy0
Rookie
Fingers Crossed for a 1001Nights trophy save.
It apparently would need all the settings files and other manual saves too, as the total no. of nights is added amongst all the manual saves, which is stored in one of the settings file.
Last edited by Sammy0 ; 05-12-2020 at 05:59 AM.
05-12-2020, 09:08 AM #9
Metropolis don't pop :/ Maybe because my game version is digital...?
05-13-2020, 04:52 AM #10
Originally posted by Sammy0 View Post
Fingers Crossed for a 1001Nights trophy save.
It apparently would need all the settings files and other manual saves too, as the total no. of nights is added amongst all the manual saves, which is stored in one of the settings file.

Me working on this trophy. One night is 9 minutes long. So it is 325 year in game. I play the game while I sleep. you can expect this save soon. 175 years left.

The following user thanked gucciem for this useful post:

Sammy0
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo