Post: Mafia II Definitive Edition - Misc. Saves [CUSA16990]
05-21-2020, 01:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hi,

here you will find some misc. savegames to get some of the later trophies.

One Careful Owner
Travel a total of 50 miles in one vehicle.
- Continue the story, answer the phone, change clothes at the wardrobe, go down and out of the building, open the garage at the side alley to the left and use the blue-ish Potomac Indian for about half a mile.

Petrol Head
Drive at least 30 different vehicles.
- Continue the story, answer the phone, change the clothes at the wardrobe, go outside and hijack a taxi car.

Ladie's Man + Finish Him + Made Man
Find all of the Playboy magazines.
Finish what you started.
Finish the story on Medium difficulty level or higher
- Continue the Story, kill the final boss, collect the last Playboy at the projector in the middle of the room. Then leave the building with Joe.

Jimmy's Vendetta DLC:

Massacre
Kill 1,000 enemies in "Jimmy's Vendetta".
- Load up the first savegame of the 2nd DLC and just start the mission where you're already standing at and kill 1 mob.
Last edited by supdrmann ; 05-23-2020 at 10:26 PM. Reason: title

The following 15 users say thank you to supdrmann for this useful post:

aeneax, darkstar79, dennyleeong, El-Bicho, gowhawx, Hitman 47, Leonrpg, Major Meat Bone, pandorra13, samurai_ghost, sige book, stasya, TCICT, Vitanjuga, xofreshprince
05-21-2020, 02:56 PM #2
stasya
◔‿◔
The Enforcer trophy is glitched, they say... stare This is what stops me to start the game myself.
What a disaster... Hope, devs will take more effort to make 1st one an actual gem.
05-21-2020, 04:52 PM #3
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by stasya View Post
The Enforcer trophy is glitched, they say... stare This is what stops me to start the game myself.
What a disaster... Hope, devs will take more effort to make 1st one an actual gem.

If that's the case, then the thing most Definitive about Mafia III: Definitive Edition will be the fact that it should be renamed Mafia III: Definitively Glitched Time-Consuming Grindy Trophies Requiring Multiple Playthroughs To Unglitch Only To Reglitch Right Before They're Supposed To Trigger, Definitively Raising My Blood Pressure Edition (includes DLC).

The following 2 users say thank you to aeneax for this useful post:

Bottega, stasya
05-26-2020, 09:42 PM #4
great saves Smile I hope that Save wizard will support advanced mode for mafia 2 in the future for re-region ...

are you going to make a save for all the wanted poster?

edit: found a save for the wanted poster : https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/1031206-mafia-2-definitive-edition-all-wanted-posters-playboy-cusa16990-a.html
Last edited by Major Meat Bone ; 05-26-2020 at 09:57 PM.
05-27-2020, 08:26 PM #5
Nice work, thx
05-28-2020, 09:00 PM #6
JayCR
Gobble
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by stasya View Post

If that's the case, then the thing most Definitive about Mafia III: Definitive Edition will be the fact that it should be renamed Mafia III: Definitively Glitched Time-Consuming Grindy Trophies Requiring Multiple Playthroughs To Unglitch Only To Reglitch Right Before They're Supposed To Trigger, Definitively Raising My Blood Pressure Edition (includes DLC).

My only trophy left is the Kill All Racket Bosses. And I do NOT want to go back through an issue with that again.. to get so far and no trophy... And this issue only came into existence AFTER the 1st or 2nd DLC. I did this game for a friend and no issue but took a long break after to do other stuff and eventually went back to my game to finalize it.. and No dice.. I didn't get the trophy but I loved the story enough to do it again and took the time to do so and again.. No trophy.. SO Mafia III can go FK itself and unless someone has a save for it.. I will not attempt another full playthrough. And I think it's ONLY on the digital copy but I had a friend who got it done and no issue. And I'm sitting here like, "WTF Hangar 13" smdh.
05-30-2020, 01:59 AM #7
Exporter trophy plz
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo