Post: Resident Evil HD Remaster Complete Platinum Save Set [CUSA01067]
05-29-2020, 03:25 AM #1
Meracle
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

A complete platinum save set for Resident Evil HD Remaster. Also included is a platinum save with everything unlocked!

Each individual save file can consist of up to 8 save slots. Across each save slot, there's a text guide with some basic instructions on how to unlock every trophy within. Also, because this game can be hard to navigate without prior experience and it's not always possible to save the game close to where you earn the trophies, i've included video guides for every trophy, made by myself on these very save files. You must login or register to view this content.

Save Wizard codes were used to mod these saves in order to help make things easier. For instance, the rocket launcher will always be available to make any mandatory fights trivial.

It's very important that you don't play around with a lot of the weapons and keys in the item box. Because I used Save Wizard for access to the rocket launcher, there's also early access to other weapons and keys that you won't want to mess around with at risk of any trophies unlocking earlier than they're supposed to.
It will be completely safe following the guide, I just don't recommend using anything that's inside the item box as a precaution.

The trophies are laid out in a natural progressive order so they will look completely legitimate, but remember to take time breaks if you want the time stamps to also look right.[/size]

List of the save files and trophies you can earn from each one below.

Part 1 - Jill

Slot 1. Get Used To It - First Kills Are Special - What a Great Guy - Not Taking Any Chances - Break Out the Marshmallows
Slot 2. Seeing Red
Slot 3. Delaying the Inevitable
Slot 4. Not Waiting to Exhale
Slot 5. Grave Digger
Slot 6. Deep Sixed
Slot 7. The Key Master
Slot 8. Who's The Hunter Now

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2 - Jill

Slot 1. Giant Snake Got Nothin'
Slot 2. Spider Sense
Slot 3. Trust Him
Slot 4. Where the Magic Happens
Slot 5. Sorry About the Wait
Slot 6. Every Nook and Cranny - Alpha Team's Finest - I'm a Member of S.T.A.R.S. - Like Taking Candy from a Baby - Not in the Mood to Die - Take that, Zombies!
Slot 7. Every Woman for Herself - Oh, the Horror - Don't Stop Running - Racing and Pacing
Slot 8. Ink is for Squids

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 3 - Chris

Slot 1. Bravo, Rebecca
Slot 2. Not Just Any Object
Slot 3. Herbicide
Slot 4. That Was Nice of You - Written Word is Dead
Slot 5. Starsenal
Slot 6. An End to a Poor Girl's Misery
Slot 7. Sorry I Made You Wait - The Nightmare Ends - You da Man, Chris - We're in This Together
Slot 8. Every Man for Himself - CQC FTW - Passion for Fashion

Part 4 - Cleanup

Slot 1. The Survival Horror
Slot 2. Ghost of a Chance
Slot 3. Perfect Save File (Everything Completed/Unlocked)
All Bonus Weapons Unlocked // All Costumes Unlocked // All Difficulties Unlocked // Ending Gallery Completed

Download: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content. System Firmware: 7.50

For my Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster Semi Save-Set click: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Meracle ; 09-12-2020 at 03:21 PM.

The following 270 users say thank you to Meracle for this useful post:

``,, ~mg~, 00abovezero, 11angle11, 123winken, 2qv, [email protected], 8ball, [email protected], abdaullhalrashidi, Abdulelah-Alali, abod1230, abulnoor, Acroshot, aeneax, ahmadmf74, Akashi234, aklee530, albokrek, Aleehrusso2210, AleMunhoz, Ali D Killer, amanita, amoney3737, amxer417, andrew_95, AndrewG87, andydvd84, ANGRY_PANDA, aragornchewi, arnaud02, articuno77, ArtiomF, ArUk046, AsadaShino, ashkanabri, Atrejus, bab1970, Ballackfutbol, Barbam, BASIA2001, batman148, batofgotham, Battlehorst0, Big_Russ, BIO9527, BlackEpsilon, blackmustang, Blakey-Kun, BleedingOpal, Blizzara, bloodrive65, Bluzz, Bottega, Bra-C-Ket, Bronhatelo, brownie_1, bula309, ChuckNoia, chumi, ColdHearted, creamminal, Daedalus543, daFFy_d, DanielJackson, Darknessawaits1234, Darky080, dc12345t, Deadzero, Death1127, deighand, delpiero, dennyleeong, Diab0liada, Dima-Freak, Djymm676, Dr Flibble, Dr Salem, draconux, drako1259, Elesayth, erkeku, evildrake, Eyes_Like_Snow, fade666, Fahad2001, fairytales, faro123, fenicce, fiansox48@, frankml2008, gabu840, GArthur, gatsu71, generasiondefuego, gofiolulz, GOLD_ICE, Grubas89, H0wdy2019, halhashim and 170 other users.
05-29-2020, 05:32 AM #2
Wow Gasp this is awesome. Exactly what i was looking for. Amazing work!! Thank you
05-29-2020, 06:04 PM #3
Huge effort. Wish I could "THANK" the post multiple times.
05-29-2020, 06:50 PM #4
Meracle
Save Point
Originally posted by Daedalus543 View Post
Wow Gasp this is awesome. Exactly what i was looking for. Amazing work!! Thank you

Originally posted by SLN4Trophies View Post
Huge effort. Wish I could "THANK" the post multiple times.

I appreciate any thanks I get! Happy

I know video guides are rare for save sets, but I couldn't imagine not knowing my way around the mansion. While at the same time, getting randomly ported around the place trying to follow a saveset. Eek It had to be done! Yes
It's a little disappointing that the PS4 can't record the trophy icon popping, but oh well.
Last edited by Meracle ; 05-29-2020 at 07:00 PM.
05-29-2020, 07:43 PM #5
This is great! Thank you.
06-01-2020, 06:55 PM #6
Great work
Last edited by junaidkhan007 ; 06-01-2020 at 07:00 PM.
06-02-2020, 12:51 AM #7
I got the platinum yesterday! Thx. Have you also a Save-Set for RE Zero? Happy
06-02-2020, 01:13 AM #8
Meracle
Save Point
Originally posted by The90Game View Post
I got the platinum yesterday! Thx. Have you also a Save-Set for RE Zero? Happy

Congrats! Claps I haven't started on RE:0 yet. I'm planning to do so in the future, but it would only be a semi-set.

Sadly, Zero is a tricky one. The hardest trophies in that game are easily in the Leech Hunter Mode, and it's impossible to save the game.. Crying
Then there's tons of miscellaneous trophies like Destroy a zombie's legs and Shoot down a Hunter or an Eliminator while they are jump attacking in the air. So I won't be able to turn the game into a walking sim, like I did RE1. :(
Last edited by Meracle ; 06-02-2020 at 01:14 AM.
06-02-2020, 02:39 PM #9
ty for this save
06-03-2020, 04:41 PM #10
Thank you so much for all the hard work! Greatly appreciated. One trophy is missing, though: Every Man for Himself.
UPSad Awesome Nevermind I got it on Chris' saveset among with CQC and Costumes trophies.
Last edited by Shinwore ; 06-03-2020 at 07:19 PM.

The following user thanked Shinwore for this useful post:

Meracle
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo