06-03-2020, 04:48 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Hello My fellow kids.

Here is my save in the final of the game.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Trophy that you can win.

A pretty bouquet - just take the last Flowers, follow this video below

go to 4:06,first ancestors flowers

Seasons after fall
A reunion.

Just go back to the santuary and beat the game.
Last edited by master_luke ; 06-03-2020 at 04:51 AM.

The following 35 users say thank you to master_luke for this useful post:

``,, abade460, aeneax, BASIA2001, birka, br0wniiez, Cloud, deadlysin, dimokm4, djbelial, Dr.Dante, Emptyx7, fqowT, frez0r, Gental-Beast, Grimzilla, jimke1, KevinSnowe, knutt, Koroshi, Leonrpg, m86assaf, malachit75, Melany, Methcakes, mhd2lhd, milito0022, pandorra13, ph14woozies, QueenofHorror6903, ruben69, ser, Str8rippin, XericShrubland, Yalpark
06-03-2020, 08:22 AM #2
frez0r
Gym leader
Thanks for these saves, I got the plat ages ago legitimately, very beautiful game!
06-03-2020, 06:30 PM #3
Originally posted by frez0r View Post
Thanks for these saves, I got the plat ages ago legitimately, very beautiful game!

It's is true!
Beautiful game.

I tried t find some save here in ngu, about the flowers and didnt find, so, i think it will may help someone...!

Did you play RIME?

Very beautiful game as well.
06-03-2020, 06:47 PM #4
frez0r
Gym leader
Originally posted by master_luke View Post
Originally posted by frez0r View Post

It's is true!
Beautiful game.

I tried t find some save here in ngu, about the flowers and didnt find, so, i think it will may help someone...!

Did you play RIME?

Very beautiful game as well.

Yup, played and plat´ed that one as well as soon as it was available on PS Plus some time ago. Nice game, too and relaxing to plat.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo