Post: Divinity: Original Sin 2 Honour Mode (NEEDS TESTING!) [CUSA12611]
06-04-2020, 02:21 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); (SOMEONE TEST IT TELL ME IF IT WORKS)

Your on the boat so go talk to the wooden dragon on the front and let me know if it works for you or not.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-04-2020 at 01:50 PM. Reason: broken thread title - too many characters

The following 5 users say thank you to xGamerManX for this useful post:

aeneax, Danawhite, frez0r, spitalfire, ThatEpicSomeone
06-04-2020, 06:09 AM #2
stasya
◔‿◔
Could you make your title shorter? It's too long and doesn't show on the list of threads. People might have problems finding it. Smile

"SOMEONE TEST IT TELL ME IF IT WORKS" can be put in the thread description Winky Winky

Thank you for contribution.
Last edited by stasya ; 06-04-2020 at 06:11 AM.

The following user thanked stasya for this useful post:

xGamerManX
06-04-2020, 01:51 PM #3
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by xGamerManX View Post
(SOMEONE TEST IT TELL ME IF IT WORKS)

Your on the boat so go talk to the wooden dragon on the front and let me know if it works for you or not.

Originally posted by stasya View Post
Could you make your title shorter? It's too long and doesn't show on the list of threads. People might have problems finding it. Smile

"SOMEONE TEST IT TELL ME IF IT WORKS" can be put in the thread description Winky Winky

Fixed. Well we'll see in a moment I guess. I left in an "untested" at least, since I did think the honor mode trophy couldn't be done here. If it could, that'd be fantastic. Looking forward to seeing if this works. Thanks for sharing!

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

xGamerManX
06-04-2020, 09:30 PM #4
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by xGamerManX View Post
(SOMEONE TEST IT TELL ME IF IT WORKS)

Originally posted by stasya View Post

Fixed. Well we'll see in a moment I guess. I left in an "untested" at least, since I did think the honor mode trophy couldn't be done here. If it could, that'd be fantastic. Looking forward to seeing if this works. Thanks for sharing!

Ya let me now if it worked if not this weekend I will do it again save it right before the boss fight.
06-07-2020, 06:18 AM #5
it works fine. it unlocked 5 difficulty related trophies (story, explorer, classic, tactician and honour).

The following user thanked Danawhite for this useful post:

aeneax
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo