Post: Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - almost full set [CUSA04529]
06-05-2020, 03:58 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU

Here is almost full set Uncharted 4. You can get these trophies.

Best Score!
Butterfingers
Charted - Crushing
Charted - Speedrun
Sharpshooter
Don't Feed the Animals
First Treasure
Treasure Hunter
Treasure Master
Ghost in the Cemetery
Hang Tough!
Hangman's Bullet
You Have a Head for Business
I Can See My House From Here!
I Thought I Heard Something
Just Floor It
Leapfrog
Marco Polo Returns
On Porpoise
Not a Cairn in the World
Peaceful Resolution
Rushing Roulette
Run The Table
Defeat 10 in 60
Stage Fright
Still Got It
Swordmaster
Trials and Tribulations
Unstoppable

You must login or register to view this content. The instructions are in the folder.

If you need to save to another trophy, you may find it in this US thread. You must login or register to view this content. You have to re-region it. It's easy. I'll show you how.

1. Upload on your USB your save and US save.
2. Go to cheats, open US save in advanced mode, extract to file in the upper right corner and close.
3. Go to cheats, open your save in advanced mode, rewrite any number and import your extracted file from US save in the upper right corner.
4. Done. Just easy. For better summary, go to cheats, RMB on US save and delete it. Now copy your save to the console.

PLEASE HIT LIKE AND ENJOY THIS SAVE
Last edited by gucciem ; 06-05-2020 at 04:03 AM.

The following 45 users say thank you to gucciem for this useful post:

aeneax, Ashoka_Tano, Barbaris, belga, bradders89, catboy76, DarkMaster94, dracula101, Eggymu, Ernani7953, Fifty Pence, hotboyx4, HUNDRA, iethanhuntz, inderjeet91, jafar1972, Jokerox63, juniorbraat, Leonrpg, Levi0710, LOSTi1i0, malachit75, Matthias_On_NGU, MawkouX-, mikhail, milito0022, Nightmaremrmr, ONSemiconductor17, Practical94, racer77rus, RampageSVK, RemcoDubbelt1, reptil-1997, reynaldo, sanwar123, sherytto, Shiru74, stanhsieh, strongjub, Sumile, thcoolnam, TheSilent, wa_ai22, zhangdjs945, zhltun
06-05-2020, 09:46 AM #2
ketibi
Gobble
Thanks bro.

The following user thanked ketibi for this useful post:

gucciem
06-06-2020, 11:56 AM #3
I'll try it out, thank you for your effort and sharing it.

The following user thanked Practical94 for this useful post:

gucciem
02-03-2021, 12:57 AM #4
Originally posted by gucciem View Post

Every single save I used from you worked and got trophies, only Crushing didn't poped out. I tried multiple times and nothing worked. On chapter select I noticed only Prologue and Epilogue are done in crushing so maybe I'm missing a point here...?
EDIT: Nevermind, managed to figured out and got it. Thank mate for your amazing job with the saves.
Last edited by nekstlevel ; 02-03-2021 at 10:19 PM.
06-01-2021, 09:07 PM #5
Originally posted by nekstlevel View Post

Every single save I used from you worked and got trophies, only Crushing didn't poped out. I tried multiple times and nothing worked. On chapter select I noticed only Prologue and Epilogue are done in crushing so maybe I'm missing a point here...?
EDIT: Nevermind, managed to figured out and got it. Thank mate for your amazing job with the saves.

How did you get the Crushing save to work?
06-08-2021, 10:57 PM #6
Originally posted by Ladon's Avatar View Post
Originally posted by nekstlevel View Post

How did you get the Crushing save to work?

To be honest I don't remember anymore -.-
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo