06-15-2020, 09:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Didnt find any saves for 00512, so i'll upload some of the time consuming ones Smile

1.Casual girl + Uncontrolable + In love with Ryan You must login or register to view this content.

So, Rayn is at the door, open it, if you are going for Uncontrolable - ruin their date messing around in the appartment. If you need In Love with Ryan just let them talk, and when
you get the chance kiss Ryan.

2.Saved All You must login or register to view this content.

You are left with two people to save, save Cole after he gets attacked, and heal him with Aiden. Later when you meet Nathan choose Reason then Determined.

3.All Endings + 21/22 Bonuses + A Better World You must login or register to view this content.

First complete the chapter selecting beyond. ReCopy the save and go for "All Endings"
You are left with 1 ending for what you have to fail next attack by entities.
And for the last bonus replay chapter like other girls, get to the bar, and it is located in one of the toilets. After you collect it, just Exit to main menu.

4.Together Till the End You must login or register to view this content.

Select Duo mode in the settings and press continue, just watch the credits and wait till the trophy pops.

Edit - 16.6.2020 Added Saved All
Edit - 18.6.2020 Added All Endings + Explorer + A Better World
Edit - 15.9.2020 Added Together till The End
Last edited by Plato__ ; 09-15-2020 at 02:02 PM.

The following 17 users say thank you to Plato__ for this useful post:

aeneax, belga, bobsandbag, crash00, Dershmoo, Dstmason1933, him77, istdasso, Jeclahay, Leonrpg, LOORDWAR, Platinum_Hunter, postret, samurai_ghost, Shinwore, Ubayd, uns12
06-17-2020, 08:15 PM #2
If any1 has any tips for completing the game on DUO mode, pls help, I did it twice by starting a new game, every chapter I checked the settings to have two difficulties, still didnt pop :(
06-18-2020, 03:31 PM #3
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Plato__ View Post
If any1 has any tips for completing the game on DUO mode, pls help, I did it twice by starting a new game, every chapter I checked the settings to have two difficulties, still didnt pop :(

Sounds like you're using the old method of tricking the game by re-assigning controllers? That can be a bit finicky at times, and given that the game is technically 7 or 8 years old they might have always patched it. Here's what I would recommend:

If you have a second controller, just use that. It's much simpler and less stressful than what you've been doing. While it's a finicky trophy, I have not yet heard of any trouble when doing it with a second controller. If you don't have one, I think the old app for iPhone (maybe other devices too) works on the PS4 version, hopefully. Not positive, but one would hope so. If that's the case you could have that be your second controller. But if you have a second controller, I'd suggest that over any other method. You don't have to use it too often while playing, and when you do have to use it, it's a very simple thing. You don't need 4 arms or anything. It's really just like they shifted part of the gameplay from one controller to the other, not that they added more to do.

MAKE SURE you are starting at the prologue. A lot of times even if you think you are starting a new game, it puts you one chapter into it. It might even be best to delete your save files and start fresh.

Once you start a new game, if you can't finish it in one gaming session, I would just use rest mode. You can definitely exit the game, come back into it and be 100 percent positive that you enable duo mode, etc., but that has tripped up a lot of people over the years so why bother? Just use rest mode and you can rest easy, no pun intended. You won't have to worry about whether the settings are messed up each time you continue.

Good luck. I hate trophies like this.
06-19-2020, 08:36 AM #4
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Thanks, i did use two controllers both times. I am reistalling the game, deleteing all the file and going for the trophy tomorrow, i am going to do it in one go, so i will not be able to upload the save file for you guys. The second time i did it, i did it in one go as well, just left at the end to make a save on the usb. So wish me luck, and Thanks again. Smile
06-19-2020, 01:27 PM #5
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Thanks, i did use two controllers both times. I am reistalling the game, deleteing all the file and going for the trophy tomorrow, i am going to do it in one go, so i will not be able to upload the save file for you guys. The second time i did it, i did it in one go as well, just left at the end to make a save on the usb. So wish me luck, and Thanks again. Smile

Good luck. I misunderstood when you mentioned the steps you were taking and thought you were checking the difficulty for a more specific purpose. Once you set it, I'd recommend not going in to check on the settings at all. You'll know it's set correctly just because of how the controllers are, but some games record changes to the profile save every time you visit them even if you make no changes (I don't know if that happens here).

It could be that when you went back in, Duo wasn't enabled from the moment you went back in, which sometimes happens. It could also be that it put you into Chapter 1 instead of the Prologue when you started a New Game on those previous playthroughs.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Plato__
12-07-2020, 02:49 PM #6

The save with "in love with ryan" don't works.
at some point Jodie will say to Aiden: I remember what happened at the bar.
Subsequently, after kissing ryan and going to the bedroom, Jodie will have a panic attack and send Ryan away.
01-19-2021, 05:34 PM #7
Originally posted by raffacosta View Post

The save with "in love with ryan" don't works.
at some point Jodie will say to Aiden: I remember what happened at the bar.
Subsequently, after kissing ryan and going to the bedroom, Jodie will have a panic attack and send Ryan away.

Wierd, it did work on my second account :/
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo