Post: **IGNORE** The Last of Us Part II - Sightseer Trophy [CUSA07820]
06-20-2020, 02:45 AM #1
blurrz
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); EDIT: Unfortunately the Profile save is needed for this trophy as it relates to a collectible, but I didn't export my Profile save until after I got the collectible so this trophy won't work at the moment. I'll re-up once I replay the game if a save is still needed. Apologies to all.
Last edited by blurrz ; 06-20-2020 at 08:01 PM.

The following 32 users say thank you to blurrz for this useful post:

aeneax, Bottega, Cris242cris7, crubik, doscrash, GDR, gr82b61, iiAmjd, iinmr, itali7, [email protected], Jordan1999, KleberMishima, LiGeNDeRY, marx, maximumbr, mic88, [email protected], MR-QHR, nextgennaggers, oazzamx12, oyoung2006, ryan_john44, STVBDKD, Supachai-Wilavan, taker394, tkingdomkeyt, VegaQ8, vitalovitalo, wagav85878mailerna, Wosley, yazeed07

The following user groaned blurrz for this awful post:

iphone4g4g
06-20-2020, 04:24 AM #2
Loaded the save but said it needs the key.

The following user thanked nextgennaggers for this useful post:

iiAmjd
06-20-2020, 11:56 AM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by nextgennaggers View Post

Are you sure? I just did download the save and tried to extract the CUSA folder from the ZIP folder and it worked without entering any key
06-20-2020, 01:30 PM #4
blurrz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by nextgennaggers View Post

Not sure what key you're talking about. If you mean password, it's definitely not password-protected.
06-20-2020, 01:46 PM #5
iiAmjd
Rookie
Barkos srore closed need a key to open the door :L
06-20-2020, 01:57 PM #6
iiAmjd
Rookie
not working
06-20-2020, 02:25 PM #7
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by iiAmjd View Post
not working

In what way?
06-20-2020, 02:37 PM #8
iiAmjd
Rookie
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
not working

In what way?

the trophy did't poped i do what he say nothing happened
06-20-2020, 02:49 PM #9
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
not working

In what way?

Might be worth looking at the relevant parts of the Troubleshooting Thread, but I'd recommend making sure your PS4 is offline. I haven't had a chance to start this one yet, and haven't played a Naughty Dog game since about a week after Lost Legacy came out, so I don't recall whether there's a "continue" or other way for their games (assuming this one follows a similar save structure) to automatically pick you save for you. If so, you don't want that. "Load", never "continue", when there's a difference. If you manually pick a save, do it. Same thing if you can manually pick a save instead of using chapter select. For the same reason, I'd recommend backing up your own saves, then deleting them off your PS4 (the ones for this game), then download and resign this again, copy it back to PS4 and this time it should be the only TLOU2 save on your PS4 and so no way for it to conflict with any other save, make sure your PS4 is offline, launch the game, then try again.
06-20-2020, 03:16 PM #10
iiAmjd
Rookie
not working

In what way?

Might be worth looking at the relevant parts of the Troubleshooting Thread, but I'd recommend making sure your PS4 is offline. I haven't had a chance to start this one yet, and haven't played a Naughty Dog game since about a week after Lost Legacy came out, so I don't recall whether there's a "continue" or other way for their games (assuming this one follows a similar save structure) to automatically pick you save for you. If so, you don't want that. "Load", never "continue", when there's a difference. If you manually pick a save, do it. Same thing if you can manually pick a save instead of using chapter select. For the same reason, I'd recommend backing up your own saves, then deleting them off your PS4 (the ones for this game), then download and resign this again, copy it back to PS4 and this time it should be the only TLOU2 save on your PS4 and so no way for it to conflict with any other save, make sure your PS4 is offline, launch the game, then try again.
thx i will try

The following user thanked iiAmjd for this useful post:

taker394
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo