THREAD: SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle For Bikini Bottom - Couple Trophies [CUSA14898]
  1. 06-30-2020, 04:00 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle For Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated Super Ultra Mega Spatula Seeker and Sock Opera [CUSA14898]

Hey all! Beachington this save is to help earn you 100% completion for the game that'll earn you the trophies Super Ultra Mega Spatula Seeker, Sock Opera, and 100% SpongeBob.

What to do to earn these trohpies? Load up the save and as soon as you spawn in, walk behind the Krusty Krab and hit the garbage bin and Patricks sock should appear. Getting that sock will unlock Sock Opera for you. Now, head back to Patricks house and talk to him to earn the last Golden Spatual to unlock Super Ultra Mega Spatula Seeker. Then you'll earn the 100% Spongebob trophy right after getting the Golden Spatual! Dancing Turtle

You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy! Smile
    Last edited by aeneax ; 06-30-2020 at 02:48 PM. Reason: broken thread title - too many characters

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HarryBalsonya For This Useful Post:

, , , , , , ,

3. 06-30-2020, 02:50 PM
    aeneax
    aeneax
    NextGenUpdate
    Had to shorten the title quite a bit in order to get it to appear in the forums. I put the original title in the main post. You can obviously edit either title or main post yourself as you see fit. Just know that if the title disappears again, it's because of the character count. Thanks very much for sharing your hard work with the community!
  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aeneax For This Useful Post:

5. 07-01-2020, 12:44 AM
    KC1294
    Rookie
    KC1294
    Rookie
    NextGenUpdate
    Thanks man. I was about to upload my 99% completion to get the last sock but looks like you beat me to it lol
  6. The Following User Thanked KC1294 For This Useful Post:

7. 07-01-2020, 08:39 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by aeneax View Post
    Had to shorten the title quite a bit in order to get it to appear in the forums. I put the original title in the main post. You can obviously edit either title or main post yourself as you see fit. Just know that if the title disappears again, it's because of the character count. Thanks very much for sharing your hard work with the community!

No problem, I appreciate it Smile I was wondering why it was blank before LOL

Originally Posted by KC1294 View Post
    Thanks man. I was about to upload my 99% completion to get the last sock but looks like you beat me to it lol

LOL I'm sorry about that, I was looking around myself to make sure someone else didn't post one for the US before posting mine, but yea no problem man Smile