Post: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Partial Save Set [CUSA00010]
07-03-2020, 03:19 AM #1
BUdawg
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here are some saves for AC IV Black Flag. The only other US save set seem to be unusable, so I thought I'd post a few US saves in case it helps anyone out.

On 7.5 firmware.

*All main story trophies are already completed*

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content. - FTFY: Buy the brothel upgrade then go to the manor to buy the next three.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content. - Barfly: Unlock the tavern on this island.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
King of the Castle: fast travel to just above the Havana marker, destroy the last fort.
Seven Deadly Sins, Cartographer: fast travel to somewhere near the last shipwreck, dive to the wreck
Destroyer: go to port or inside your ship to get last ship upgrade

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content. - Vault Raider: Go into the vault near you and interact with the door to pop the trophy.

If you're looking for more, there is a nice set I used to finish up You must login or register to view this content.. They just have to be re-regioned in save wizard.
Last edited by aeneax ; 07-03-2020 at 02:32 PM. Reason: title

The following 93 users say thank you to BUdawg for this useful post:

``,, [email protected], Abed86, acebluedolphin, adventure_4ever, aeneax, ai470143920, Ali D Killer, anak, arionkuo, BadTatto, bloodrive65, Botty, Brentage, Bronhatelo, bsv683, busterdawg69, Callahan_DB, chapu23, darkdownpour, Darknesslord22, dracula101, Eddy072, Erick.Dias, FloopNuts2k, Foovatico, furia20881, GhostoSparta, godskillsoul, GrimGuardian1, hr330s, impero, itali7, Jacobboii, jamespurs, jeux878, jhacari1017, Jimmy_lyz, [email protected], JohnSmith92, kenshin83, Kevils, Kideok, killamachinsain, KingOfTheAge, kv527, L_66u, Leonrpg, Levi0710, [email protected], LucasDarkseid, lucashary, MADNESSxl, Mahmood0770, Mehdi PS, mFxJK, miafaszvan24, milito0022, MPneves07, MusicGamer, naruto195, netovieira, Nez-Rodriguez, ngu.1, parry555, ph14woozies, pomie, reika_, RSnakeBR, Rtnpm, samurai_ghost, SilverBack, silvex, squaresolf, SueMeImAPirate, SuperJedi, SwordspiTTer, T1000peX, Tavrin09, thanhquan, TheLegendofX212, thesolideye, theti, tiagothm, Toonn, Trickster4170, trombe05, trophyhunter13, Wilianrb, witlzx28, Wty12138, wzgzasas, xBAWAR
07-03-2020, 02:40 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Thanks very much for sharing. One thing I've never heard about ACIV is whether saves could be made for any of the MP trophies. Interested in hearing, if you happen to know.
07-03-2020, 10:05 PM #3
BUdawg
Rookie
No they are server based, so you can't make saves.

Luckily none of the MP trophies are win dependent, the grind will mostly be getting xp to reach level 55. I don't find this games MP very interesting so it will be difficult to motivate myself.
12-08-2020, 02:58 PM #4
thanks
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo