Post: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris Platinum Save Set [CUSA17352]
07-11-2020, 11:53 PM #1
acyice
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); To be honest I dont know what region is it but is should be AS (Just one save, still count at a *set*? LOL)
I asked some other player, I found out actually it is Region free. So no need to worry about re-region? I guess

In this save you can unlock You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
You may unlock Seize the System to The Main Visualizer (You may try to loading chapter to start at the end of the chapter I guess)
Search and Destroy (Land one more hit with Level three charge skill)
My Love Knows No Bounds ( All affinity already level 4, just talk one more time.)
Sword Skills + Sword Skill Guru (Kill one more enemy with sword skill)
Enhance Armament + Enhance Armament Guru (As above)
Release Recollection + Release Recollection Guru (As above)
Ripping Evil Out at the Roots (Kill one more Clamp Clusters)

Edit:1
In this save you can unlock You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Recordkeeper (You may go to gallery to open one CG to unlock or GO to sleep with someone to unlock a new CG to pop trophy)
Weed Whacker (Kill one more Clamp)

Edit:2 (Resign all the save files inside.)
In this save may help you to unlock story trophy You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Seize the System to The Main Visualizer (In load chapter, there are six save, saved in different chapter. You may use this to pass the story faster.)

Edit:3
In this save you can unlock -----
Pro Hero (Idk try to kill one enemy)
Not Designed for This (You are rich, just buy item to level up weapon. I forget to save right before I level up, I will remake the save later)
As Old as Time Itself (Only need to kill one more)
This save is a *Double sword* berserker build, use all the buff before you fight. About *mythic-class enemies* you must coop to win, try to search room. I have leave 5 different mission, just keep searching.

Edit:4
Weaponmaster (Attain a total of 5,000 weapon proficiency)

Edit:5
Not-So-Secret Arts (Learn the last bow sword skill.)
Not Designed for This (Just level up the blade from +4 to +5)
Neither a Test Player nor an NPC (you may not able to unlock as you dont have my *Friends* but most of them are rank2)
Walking Encyclopedia (Finish the game)

Edit:6
Eat the Rich (sell something)
Skill Seeker (learn the last skill)
Platinum (Thank you )

Give up, that's too hard to be first platinum in this game so I release my saveGeo
It should be the fastest save set of this game...
Edit:7 Final result, Im at the third place sad.

Edit:8 4/8/2020 Why there are so many guy playing in offline LoL, I fall to fifth place...
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by acyice ; 10-07-2020 at 07:06 AM. Reason: broken thread title - too many characters

The following 125 users say thank you to acyice for this useful post:

``,, aeneax, andrew0302, AngelOfMary, Anzhym, asaro02, Asura02, babykiss0922, barkillo, bintangnabil, blackjohn, Blakey-Kun, BubbaDaBarb, Cloud aka L, codejeff501, CoolioJones, Coro, CrazyOmit13, Darcm, dc12345t, deadgods69, DeathEricFrogCat, Demonchild901, denzz1011, DiamondSchecter, DigitalGamerGirl, dokoia, EmptyFibers, epicstrike, evildrake, fla_edy, FloopNuts2k, FlyInkHD, GabrielTadeu, gderMRG97111, george17173, gillaa, golden_0924, Goltanna, i_shinz0, iiikairi, ipon, jackdaws, Jacobboii, jeux878, [email protected], Jom Jom, juedui10000, kdh9015, Kertha999, kevin26, kflalg29, khaled18, Kim-Chi, king007uae, kinlop, kon50532, koo3, Kurumi, Leonrpg, leping, letmesignup, LonelyAvenger, losas, Luffy6, M4CarbineSin, malachit75, man05, manman05, manu666, Mason1445, Master_P88, Mehdi PS, mik20035, mnga13, momba1987, MrTemporary, Mureyu, Mykita, mzulin3, naruto195, necronightmage, Neofantome2020, neopat, NeosDragoon014, netovieira, Nyandere, Ombre78, ph14woozies, phe2011, pop01, puretony01, rastra99, REDZ, Rhiziart, rikmae1522, rinadkill, ROGWULF, room0312, roxastk7 and 25 other users.
08-04-2020, 04:38 PM #29
Resuta
Keeper
U have any updated save??

Thanks a lot for the set
08-05-2020, 07:24 AM #30
acyice
Rookie
Originally posted by Resuta View Post

Thanks a lot for the set

Sorry but I wont release any updated save for public unless it have new trophies.
After clear and platinum, the only thing you can do is rushing raid to make better weapons.
If I release my newest save, you got nothing left in the game.
08-05-2020, 11:56 AM #31
Anzhym
Rookie
Originally posted by acyice View Post

Thanks a lot for the set

Sorry but I wont release any updated save for public unless it have new trophies.
After clear and platinum, the only thing you can do is rushing raid to make better weapons.

can you upload new save please
08-05-2020, 04:26 PM #32
Resuta
Keeper

Thanks a lot for the set

I dnt have time to play much so i dnt mind if doesn't have anything to do. Just want to solo play and play for fun.

Anyway u can share it??

The following user thanked Resuta for this useful post:

yuki_rito92
08-06-2020, 12:45 AM #33
Thank you Brother a lot of i still not unlock
08-07-2020, 03:32 AM #34
acyice
Rookie
Originally posted by DeathEricFrogCat View Post
Thank you Brother a lot of i still not unlock

UareWelcomePBJT
08-07-2020, 11:50 AM #35
can i get a save with high everything? kingsun92 psn
08-07-2020, 03:13 PM #36
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Thread title disappeared from the forums, being too long. I deleted the word "complete" since that should be implied in being a platinum save set. Feel free to edit it further, but know that if it disappears again, it's because the length.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

acyice
08-12-2020, 12:21 PM #37
Silens
Rookie

Thanks a lot for the set

Lol, you really think people that use other's saves care about that?

Don't get me wrong, it's your save and I respect your decision, but this is silly reasoning.

Wish the quick codes for this game were good like the ones for Fatal Bullet.

The following user thanked Silens for this useful post:

floyd1369
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo