Post: Persona 5 Royal NG+ + (NG+2) LEGIT SAVE [CUSA17419]
07-28-2020, 11:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [EU CUSA17419]

Hi all,

a couple months ago I was searching for a 100% NG+ playthrough that was legit, however didn't find it anywhere on the internet. I had played more than 200h of P5 original and was not bothered to go through it all again.

after not finding any suitable or good saves, I decided I'd just go for a 95% legit run (only code used was all skill cards)

in these saves you will find:

- NG+ savegame, ready for NG++
- 100% persona compendium, including Satanael and all treasure demons, All gained LEGIT, so no level 1 99stat personas BS
- All Confidant Gifts
- All Secret Bosses completed
- Very well optimised personas, I played both times on Merciless difficulty and never dropped it. My persona teams are not all level 99, but have all the skills you need to carry you through even the optional mega bosses on merciless.
- A bunch of gold
- Satan and Orichalcum for itemisation during alert for best armour and accessory

Here are the saves:

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Save 2 is NG++ end save, so loading a new game from it will take you to NG++
Save 11 is in the last free day before last dungeon, in momentos. Don't have Orelachrum demon treasure
save 13 is in final palace palace with orelachrum demon, before the final boss. If you just downloaded the game of off the playstation store, reassign and import this save game first, load it once, then reassign and load the NG++ end save game - or load this if you want to edit persona skills before NG++, however you still need to fight the final boss anfd see the final scene. Not recommended

EDIT: had to update the download a couple of times, MEGA was freaking out on me. Should be a google docs ZIP now.

ALSO requires ALL the DLC for P5R. Sorry if that's a problem, but that's how I played.
Last edited by aeneax ; 07-29-2020 at 03:09 PM.

The following 27 users say thank you to yomodave for this useful post:

``,, 1076530091, aeneax, Atilla, BorgexX, Boyka, driftking_x, Eklektos, emailfalido321, kensusflow, Leonrpg, liger00, LoB_Red, mhornfreak, milito0022, Mitsuix14, MpxIz, nikolizzle, Pateritsas, ph14woozies, phuthiphon, Rhiziart, TerraFlareKSFL, tiagothm, wdatk77, xgorinx, xxx999venom
07-29-2020, 03:09 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Many thanks! I embedded the link when I was cleaning up the title.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

yomodave
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo